'20 VA RB/CB Chris Tyree

What up Avi.Won't be long

Hey buddy. Sure won't be! Time is rolling on. We are inside of 4 months until the 1st game. Can't wait to watch our VOLS be back on the national stage where we should always be. It's going to make these past 10 years of football misery a distant memory.

Reactions: 1 person
Chris was at camp last week and did very well. No offer but I'm sure CBJ wants to see game film as he should. Went to VT camp and impressed CJF enough to earn an offer there. Tyree was the first freshman ever to win the smokehouse challenge at VT. That 4.4 speed I'm sure helped him earn that offer. UGA will be offering soon no doubt. Hopefully CBJ and co. Follow suit and offer as well.

Chris was at camp last week and did very well. No offer but I'm sure CBJ wants to see game film as he should. Went to VT camp and impressed CJF enough to earn an offer there. Tyree was the first freshman ever to win the smokehouse challenge at VT. That 4.4 speed I'm sure helped him earn that offer. UGA will be offering soon no doubt. Hopefully CBJ and co. Follow suit and offer as well.

Sweet, thx! 👍

CBJ better get someone to Chester, Va and get his hooks in this kid! Offers from Marshall, VT, UVA and Duke and still in 9th grade. Running track now and is the fastest freshman in the state of VA. Will be running sub 4.4 before next season easy. Great Student as well as a great talent! Here's his Highlight film from his freshman season.

Chris Tyree - Hudl

I'm telling y'all!!! Kid is a beast! 6.47 55 meter time which is fastest freshman in the country, #10 overall in the state and top 40 in the nation overall. Also boasts a 4.0 GPA

CBJ better get someone to Chester, Va and get his hooks in this kid! Offers from Marshall, VT, UVA and Duke and still in 9th grade. Running track now and is the fastest freshman in the state of VA. Will be running sub 4.4 before next season easy. Great Student as well as a great talent! Here's his Highlight film from his freshman season.

Chris Tyree - Hudl

Nice evaluation on Derrick Green 4 years ago

Nice evaluation on Derrick Green 4 years ago

I could never understand why anyone was high on Green. On film, all he did was run through huge hole, get tackled by first second-level defender encountered, and repeat. In fairness, that year I really liked the FLA kid who ended up at UGA and that didn't work out either.

Man a ton of people on here were all over green and when I stated that he was not all that I gotblasted. Just like the fools on this thread earlier. They will see. I know the talent around in the 804 better than anyone on this board. Trust me! Chris Tyree will be a stud!

Calm down friend. He's 5'7" 140lbs and a freshman in hs. I'm sure the staff will evaluate him.

If he's a legit 4.4 guy, he will be sought after by college coaches even if its just as a return man. Anyone watch Sproles in the NFL? He has a similar frame. Did really well at Kstate and is still with the Eagles, even became their starter towards the end.

I'm telling y'all!!! Kid is a beast! 6.47 55 meter time which is fastest freshman in the country, #10 overall in the state and top 40 in the nation overall. Also boasts a 4.0 GPA

4.0 on 4 classes in one semester? Congrats on success in the 1st semester, but he's got 7 more to go.

Man a ton of people on here were all over green and when I stated that he was not all that I gotblasted. Just like the fools on this thread earlier. They will see. I know the talent around in the 804 better than anyone on this board. Trust me! Chris Tyree will be a stud!

Just curious... You've pushed a few players on here before. Have any of them been awesome? No shot at you... I just don't know.

Just curious... You've pushed a few players on here before. Have any of them been awesome? No shot at you... I just don't know.

There was a RB, who was in the same class as Green. P810 was pretty high on him if I remember correctly. It seems I remember his first name being Tyquan or something. Maybe he signed with Virginia?

There was a RB, who was in the same class as Green. P810 was pretty high on him if I remember correctly. It seems I remember his first name being Tyquan or something. Maybe he signed with Virginia?

Smoke Mizzell. Had a very solid career at UVA, seen him projected to go in 6th round or so in the draft.

Kid is 5'10 170 lb Freshman in HS first off. Second here in Chesterfield where he goes to school the kids take 7 classes so he doesn't take 4 classes. And lastly the kid has carried a 4.0 through middle school until now. Y'all keep spouting off at the mouth doubting what I say and you will see. I told you guys about Green and got blasted and those who did you look like fools. There are some other kids we have offered from Virginia that I hope we steer clear from and others if I were recruiting on the staff Id be on them like white on rice.

And Like I said Kvaughn Pope from Dinwiddie is a complete STUD as is Mitchell from Bishop Sullivan and Artis from Oscar Smith. All three are LBers and IMHO we need to snag one or two of these guys. we have a good relationship with Mitchells coach and that should help. I would PUSH big time for Pope.

Kid is 5'10 170 lb Freshman in HS first off. Second here in Chesterfield where he goes to school the kids take 7 classes so he doesn't take 4 classes. And lastly the kid has carried a 4.0 through middle school until now. Y'all keep spouting off at the mouth doubting what I say and you will see. I told you guys about Green and got blasted and those who did you look like fools. There are some other kids we have offered from Virginia that I hope we steer clear from and others if I were recruiting on the staff Id be on them like white on rice.

Here...buy a comma. Buy a LOT of freaking commas!
MxP62L4.gif

Who is "spouting off at the mouth and doubting you"?

The voices in his head.

I guess. I went back and reread the last couple of pages. These are the only two posts I can see where he could even possibly take negatively and they aren't even close to negative.

Calm down friend. He's 5'7" 140lbs and a freshman in hs. I'm sure the staff will evaluate him.

You are either right or he is. But in no way was this negative. :dunno:

4.0 on 4 classes in one semester? Congrats on success in the 1st semester, but he's got 7 more to go.

Doesn't know the number of classes taken in a semester in a VA High School. Still not negative. :dunno:

My suggestion to him. Bring the info. We're glad to get it, but don't get your panties in a wad if a post/response doesn't read exactly the way you want it to read.

I guess. I went back and reread the last couple of pages. These are the only two posts I can see where he could even possibly take negatively and they aren't even close to negative.

You are either right or he is. But in no way was this negative. :dunno:

Doesn't know the number of classes taken in a semester in a VA High School. Still not negative. :dunno:

My suggestion to him. Bring the info. We're glad to get it, but don't get your panties in a wad if a post/response doesn't read exactly the way you want it to read.

I will add to that..... Even if a response is overly negative, don't let it get your panties in a wad because there are a lot of a-holes and trolls on here.

Reactions: 2 people
I will add to that..... Even if a response is overly negative, don't let it get your panties in a wad because there are a lot of a-holes and trolls on here.

Careful. They have been relatively quiet. I think they are hibernating. Except for one in particular the trolls all seem to be in some sort of stasis. We don't want to wake them. :hi:

VN Store

Back