'20 VA RB/CB Chris Tyree

Kid is 5'10 170 lb Freshman in HS first off. Second here in Chesterfield where he goes to school the kids take 7 classes so he doesn't take 4 classes. And lastly the kid has carried a 4.0 through middle school until now. Y'all keep spouting off at the mouth doubting what I say and you will see. I told you guys about Green and got blasted and those who did you look like fools. There are some other kids we have offered from Virginia that I hope we steer clear from and others if I were recruiting on the staff Id be on them like white on rice.

This offense doesn't need a blue chip RB.

But it always helps!

Sorry I don't live on here like some of you must. If you look back at past threads not just this one you would see where others doubt what I say and spout off at the mouth. No panties in a wad here. Just trying to give some info and when I do I get some smart ass comment from someone who thinks they know everything.

Kid is 5'10 170 lb Freshman in HS first off. Second here in Chesterfield where he goes to school the kids take 7 classes so he doesn't take 4 classes. And lastly the kid has carried a 4.0 through middle school until now. Y'all keep spouting off at the mouth doubting what I say and you will see. I told you guys about Green and got blasted and those who did you look like fools. There are some other kids we have offered from Virginia that I hope we steer clear from and others if I were recruiting on the staff Id be on them like white on rice.

Maybe if you were a little more civil, more people might listen to you. Personally, I hope this kid is the real deal, but you turn people against what you say with your attitude.:dunno:

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry I don't live on here like some of you must. If you look back at past threads not just this one you would see where others doubt what I say and spout off at the mouth. No panties in a wad here. Just trying to give some info and when I do I get some smart ass comment from someone who thinks they know everything.

I think if you lived on here it would be a short stay. :ermm:

raw

I turn People away with my attitude!? LMAO! You guys have the worst attitude on here that I have ever seen! I have been on here for over 8 years and there are many cases where posters ridicule others for saying things about a kid and how good they may be or even just posting film.

I turn People away with my attitude!? LMAO! You guys have the worst attitude on here that I have ever seen! I have been on here for over 8 years and there are many cases where posters ridicule others for saying things about a kid and how good they may be or even just posting film.

I'm glad you've been here 8 years. Let's see how this kid continues to develop.

Not going to beg you but I for one appreciate your input here

I think people are trying to say there are lots of a-holes on here that are going to ridicule you. It's up to you to determine how you handle that. You can ignore it and keep bringing your information and opinion anyway, or you can be defensive and let it get under your skin. Just because a few posters question your info or act like jerks toward you doesn't mean everybody feels the same. Everyone is gonna have an opinion so just ignore the ones that get you riled up.

I think people are trying to say there are lots of a-holes on here that are going to ridicule you. It's up to you to determine how you handle that. You can ignore it and keep bringing your information and opinion anyway, or you can be defensive and let it get under your skin. Just because a few posters question your info or act like jerks toward you doesn't mean everybody feels the same. Everyone is gonna have an opinion so just ignore the ones that get you riled up.

You said it better than I did. Thanks.

Reactions: 1 person

And try not to get riled up at the drop of a hat? Lot of anger for very little reason. :blink:

Reactions: 3 people
Up to 7 offers now and hes not finished with his freshman year. Picked up offers 5,6 and 7 over Spring Break with Maryland, North Carolina and Wake Forest joining VT, UVA, Duke and Marshall. Boys gonna be special!

Up to 7 offers now and hes not finished with his freshman year. Picked up offers 5,6 and 7 over Spring Break with Maryland, North Carolina and Wake Forest joining VT, UVA, Duke and Marshall. Boys gonna be special!

Keep us posted. :good!:

sounds like he's on the verge of getting a lot of offers.

He is set to come to UT and UGA this summer. (Not sure on dates) When that SEC offer comes the rest will come rolling in.

Just picked up an offer from FSU last night! He will be up to 12 - 15 by the end of the Summer easy. UT needs to get someone to central Virginia and take a look at ALL these kids! Haven't hear of a UT coach being around here in a while.

Ran the fastest 40 at the D.C. Opening camp

"Chester (Va.) Thomas Dale 2020 running back Chris Tyree ran the fastest 40-time at the event, a laser-timed 4.47. Combine that with the elusiveness we saw in cat and mouse, a smooth, very shifty playmaker that will be one of the country’s most highly-recruited prospects in his class. Tyree grew up liking Virginia Tech, was recently offered by Florida State and visited Maryland on Saturday."

VN Store

Back