Vaccine or not?

What percentage of elderly in LTCFs are unvaccinated?

In case anyone missed it: vaccinated people are getting sick. These people can be helped with MAb. Also, the dumbass that first responded has a reading impediment -- Florida has set up mobile units to get it to those in need quickly.

What percentage of elderly in LTCFs are unvaccinated?

In case anyone missed it: vaccinated people are getting sick. These people can be helped with MAb. Also, the dumbass that first responded has a reading impediment -- Florida has set up mobile units to get it to those in need quickly.
That's all fine and well. The point is he should be pushing vaccination so as few people as possible require exotic treatment.

That's all fine and well. The point is he should be pushing vaccination so as few people as possible require exotic treatment.
So, he should not be offering the most successful treatment we have to the at-risk population?

I'm sorry, but you are completely off-base, here. Like him or not, this is literally the best thing states can do if we are trying to save lives. I hope that other states will follow suit . I know that our local hospital system is now days away from rolling out the same treatment again.

He's been pushing vaccines and has been pretty good about the dispersement of vaccines. I can walk into CVS right now and get it. The STATE OF FLORIDA isn't causing vaccine hesitation. He is now ahead of his peers in offering treatments to help those who get sick including the vaccinated. Take your ******** elsewhere.

He's been pushing vaccines and has been pretty good about the dispersement of vaccines. I can walk into CVS right now and get it. The STATE OF FLORIDA isn't causing vaccine hesitation. He is now ahead of his peers in offering treatments to help those who get sick including the vaccinated. Take your ******** elsewhere.
You can tell he's going to run for president and he'll pull Kristy Noem in as his VP. I think they'll stand a good chance against Kamala and Adam Schiff.

Opiates are an evil curse on our society. Unfortunately like in war the deaths are only a small measure of the overall impact. In Vietnam the ration was about a 30% mortality rate if wounded. The middle estimate of deaths is 2.5 million. That would work out to about 8.3 million casualties in an area that is about 80% the size of Calif. There is o telling what the total impact numbers are on opiates in this country.

I agree and apologize if my post wasnt specific. I was referencing more Americans dying each year than American military that died in the VN war. IiRC there are roughly 70,000 soldiers, sailors, and airmen that were killed there? In a war which you correctly posted that would have likely been won in 1968 if we had continued the heavy saturation bombing which was so effective in Linebacker1 and 2. I should have worded my post differently, and coming from an extremely Military family, i never want to make light of the sacrifice of so many young men and women ...mostly just 18 to 20yo kids. My Pappaw and Dad each served 26 years , may God rest their souls.

You can tell he's going to run for president and he'll pull Kristy Noem in as his VP. I think they'll stand a good chance against Kamala and Adam Schiff.

I would be happy with that....but I am still hoping for Nikki Haley to win the nomination, bc she has a MUCH better chance to defeat kameltoe and whatever communist buddy the Dimwits pair her with.

Reactions: Redleg68
How is who going to know? The letter is telling priests not to give religious exemption letters because the vaccine isn't against Catholic teaching.
If someone claims religious exemption I don’t see how an employer can ask for a letter to prove it. So who’s going to verify something that?

A Dr. being fact checked by “journalists” is laughable. We’ve truly lost our collective minds and have accepted State/corporate/tech propaganda. When any and every dissenting viewpoint is immediately suppressed &/or classified as misinformation or false one has to begin questioning what’s happening. We’ve gone so far, the sheep are starting to refer to the most naive and conceding of their flocks as “humans”.

Last edited:
If you don't want the vaccine, don't take it. If you don't want to wear a mask. Don't wear one. But please don't post stuff that can be refuted in seconds using Google. A few of those are debateable. 5 and 6 just don't make a whole lot of sense.
Yeah because Google doesn’t use algorithms or anything to filter exactly what they want you to see.

We had a discussion about people claiming a religious exemption to the vaccine a few days ago. It was my position that someone claiming an exemption could be required to wear a mask and get tested regularly. I haven't read the opinion, but according to articles I've read the Indiana University vaccine policy did just that. It was upheld by the 7th circuit and Amy Comey Barrett declined to review.

Why should someone have to wear a mask and get tested regularly if they have a religious exemption?

VN Store

Back