Vaccine or not?

Fantastic move by Florida. More states need to follow suit, and quickly. If this was up and running everywhere 3 weeks ago, there would be NO crisis at any hospital.

The lack of MAb availability this summer has been an abject failure and has cost many, many lives.
Thanks O'Biden

I kinda feel like after the approval from the FDA comes next week, we will see insurance companies start mandating the jab as a condition of coverage. If that’s the case the liability waiver should be removed ASAP.

The fda approval means exactly jack squat in the grand scheme of things. How many medications has the fda approved that later turned out to be horrible?

Insurance companies aren't in the business to lose money. When their costs rise, they do the only thing they can do: they pass on the extra expense and raise our insurance premiums. All the unvaccinated being hospitalized when they chose their own path of stupidity gets me really angry.
LOL

mmmkay.. You willing to put speeders, drinkers... smokers.... any number of self destructive behaviors on that list Chief?
Yes, yes, and yes.

If you have speeding tickets you will pay more for car insurance because you are more of a risk.

If you are a lard ass, smoker, or drinker you will pay more for health and life insurance because you are more of a risk.

If you are unvaccinated you should pay more for health and life insurance because you are more of a risk.

See how this works?

The funny thing is that insurance companies already do this, but you haven't taken issue with it until now because "freedom" or whatever. No one is forcing you to live a certain lifestyle, but don't expect people to accommodate you when you choose to live an ignorant one.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
No, but the anti-vax crowd is quickly running out of excuses other than "I'm a psycho moron that chooses ignorance over reality" so I'm interested in what the thinking is after full FDA approval.
You’re the type of person I refer to as a vaxhole. There are large numbers of people that are more afraid of the vaccine than covid…. There are people that have concerns over long term effects of the vaccine….women that have reproductive concerns…. And these people aren’t psycho morons….🖕🏼😏🖕🏼

Assuming you meant to type liable.

The data shows the vaccines are safe and effective. Any side effects that happen because of it is short term and gone after a couple days.

Or you can get COVID, spend time in an ICU if you can get in and potentially die even though a readily available vaccine could've prevented it.
You don’t know this to be fact….

It's not a "should". They already do

Are you sure? Without looking at stats I would think a majority of the unhealthy would be lower income and therefore be subsidized or pay 0 for coverage. And elderly and on Medicare. Wasn't this part of why the ACA was supposed to address?

Are you sure? Without looking at stats I would think a majority of the unhealthy would be lower income and therefore be subsidized or pay 0 for coverage. And elderly and on Medicare. Wasn't this part of why the ACA was supposed to address?
Yes. There are obviously conditions like you've mentioned as well

Then, make sure you don't take a canine antimicrobial (amoxicillin) for your strep throat or bird tranquilizer (SSRIs) for depression or anxiety.

I actually have no problem with physician prescriptions for ivermectin.

There are people going into Co-ops and buying it for themselves right now and ending up self-poisoned.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
I actually have no problem with physician prescriptions for ivermectin.

There are people going into Co-ops and buying it for themselves right now and ending up self-poisoned.

Oh, I agree that you should get it from a doctor, if it is felt to be indicated.

However, the medication is the same. People are self-dosing and don't understand dosing guidelines. That's the problem.

VN Store

Back