Vaccine or not?

I understand you're in the "alternative facts" camp.

I am not anything. You make some stupid comment like "how long before one of their kids die".

From Covid, as a child, likely never.

So why do you feel the need to act like there is much of any chance they will?

I am not anything. You make some stupid comment like "how long before one of their kids die".

From Covid, as a child, likely never.

So why do you feel the need to act like there is much of any chance they will?
Not sure you've heard about this thing called the Delta variant or not, but children are more susceptible to it. Hopefully it doesn't get worse, but it wouldn't surprise me if children become more at risk with future variants. I feel bad for the kids who have wacko anti-vax parents that may get them seriously illl or dead from sheer stupidity.

I can only do so much. Good news is the ignorants will all die off from an entirely preventable illness within 5 years, raising our collective IQ at least 2 points.

You haven’t done anything here tonight except put your ignorance on display . You failed to convince a single person because you don’t have the ability to see anything but your point of view just like every good sheeple does .

Perfect, thank you.

So, in the past 18 months, U.S. citizens aged 0-18 each had a 1 in 200,000 chance of dying from/with CV19. Keep in mind, almost all of these had serious comorbid conditions.

For comparison, your are more like to die from:
Lightning strike (at least 2:1 odds)
Choking on food (>100:1)
Suicide or opioid overdose (>2000:1)

And only one of those can be considered entirely preventable. For someone who claims to be a pediatrician it's astounding how much you're willing to spread nonsense. As you were "doctor".

Reactions: ohhbother and MAD
One other really-encouraging note: a friend who was fairly sick with CV19 last September got a quantitative ab test this week, and her titer was 1,400. The average ab titer using the same Roche Elexsys lab in people vaccinated with 2 Pfizer shots is 244.
The COVID SARS AB Quant test is becoming increasingly popular at work. My result was 788 and the value for my wife was 2500. Some of the physicians offices we work with are ordering the IGG, IGA, and IGM tests under the impression that they are going to receive a numeric value. Lots of patients are getting stuck again because of these incorrect lab requisitions from their providers.

The COVID SARS AB Quant test is becoming increasingly popular at work. My result was 788 and the value for my wife was 2500. Some of the physicians offices we work with are ordering the IGG, IGA, and IGM tests under the impression that they are going to receive a numeric value. Lots of patients are getting stuck again because of these incorrect lab requisitions from their providers.
The rapid test at CVS/walk in clinics is a +/- only. I have no idea what the threshold is. The quantitative test is the way to go

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Not sure you've heard about this thing called the Delta variant or not, but children are more susceptible to it. Hopefully it doesn't get worse, but it wouldn't surprise me if children become more at risk with future variants. I feel bad for the kids who have wacko anti-vax parents that may get them seriously illl or dead from sheer stupidity.

How many will survive until the Z variant? Should everyone get an updated shot daily? Wear a bubblesuit? How afraid are you?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

Then stfu with stupid comments about kids dying until you actually have some data to back it up.

Delta has been here for months.

Wish I understood this more. I thought the "no" antibodies result she got from CVS was garbage.

Reactions: Zues1
Assuming you meant to type liable.

The data shows the vaccines are safe and effective. Any side effects that happen because of it is short term and gone after a couple days.

Or you can get COVID, spend time in an ICU if you can get in and potentially die even though a readily available vaccine could've prevented it.
What are the odds of me getting Covid and going into ICU and dying?

You can thank the Trump admin for the law you're referring to. Seems like it was so the government could get a lower price when purchasing vaccines. I agree it doesn't exactly instill confidence, but given the circumstances it was necessary. We could either develop a vaccine or be on lockdown for 4 years.

VN Store

Back