Vaccine or not?

Hmmm, should I take horse worm medicine or a vaccine? 🤔

70% of calls to poison control in Mississippi.

View attachment 388336

Also, just like you saw Afghanis holding on for dear life on a military plane just so they could escape the Taliban... just imagine how much people do not want to be vaccinated that they would go this far.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I can only do so much. Good news is the ignorants will all die off from an entirely preventable illness within 5 years, raising our collective IQ at least 2 points.
Lambda is coming and the vaccine doesn't mean a dang thing and you're going to die from it anyways. Sad.

I’m sure there will be some who are sick but will refuse the treatment till we have longer term data to see if the are long term side effects of surviving Covid

Meanwhile in Florida there are more than 2 options (Vac or not)

What do I do if I’m sick?
Fantastic move by Florida. More states need to follow suit, and quickly. If this was up and running everywhere 3 weeks ago, there would be NO crisis at any hospital.

The lack of MAb availability this summer has been an abject failure and has cost many, many lives.

Insurance companies aren't in the business to lose money. When their costs rise, they do the only thing they can do: they pass on the extra expense and raise our insurance premiums. All the unvaccinated being hospitalized when they chose their own path of stupidity gets me really angry.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
Insurance companies aren't in the business to lose money. When their costs rise, they do the only thing they can do: they pass on the extra expense and raise our insurance premiums. All the unvaccinated being hospitalized when they chose their own path of stupidity gets me really angry.
The list is long of things that make busybody Karens angry.

Same anger for fat folks that choose to keep eating?

Unvaccinated people should pay higher premiums

Why? What's the excuse now?
99.997%…the number that says it’s completely unnecessary. How do you completely ignore the overwhelming survivability of this virus? You’re probably one of the ignorant liberals who participated in the poll that asked what’s the chances you wind up hospitalized if you test positive for Covid. It was multiple choice (>50%, 25-50%, 10-25%, 5-10% or 1-5%) and something like 80% of Democrats thought the chances were greater than 50%; 40% of Republicans answered accordingly. Only 10% of Democrats answered correctly; 1-5%.

Should smokers, drinkers, obese, drug users, people with inherited health problems, athletes, offspring of smokers, drinkers.....? Where should the line be drawn?
Smokers already do. Obese people should if they already aren't.

Pretty sure most people have to take a yearly health assessment for their provider. This is nothing new.

VN Store

Back