Vaccine or not?

Isn't it funny that seemingly the Trump supporters are saying hell no, and the Xiden lovers will line up as soon as possible.

Oh.. and NFW am i getting the FrankenVax
What’s funnier is this is 180 from when Trump was in office. No this vaccine has no political basis whatsoever.

I had no intention of getting it when Trump was in office and i still don't
I don’t really want to get it and I have no fear of contracting COVID. And my wife and MIL are vaccinated so I’m not going to murder my family. But like I said earlier it could come down to self preservation. My Latina wife will say go get the damn thing or she will kill me 🤷‍♂️

I don’t really want to get it and I have no fear of contracting COVID. And my wife and MIL are vaccinated so I’m not going to murder my family. But like I said earlier it could come down to self preservation. My Latina wife will say go get the damn thing or she will kill me 🤷‍♂️
Too bad there's no vaccine protecting a husband from his Latina wife.

Reactions: AM64
I couldn't care less who gets credit for it. I do know that SlowJoe got both shots as a candidate, so there's that, but if it makes you feel better to give him credit for fasttracking the FrankenVax, have a ball. I still ain't getting it, just like before.

The vaccine does allow those in high risk classes to return to somewhat normal life. It is a good thing but it’s not for everyone is my position despite pressure from government officials & former Presidents for everyone to take it.

Reactions: McDad
I couldn't care less who gets credit for it. I do know that SlowJoe got both shots as a candidate, so there's that, but if it makes you feel better to give him credit for fasttracking the FrankenVax, have a ball. I still ain't getting it, just like before.

sure thing.

I got the first moderna shot last Saturday (along with about 10 pages of disclaimers).

Same answer as before - not unless it's required for my job or for travel. I am not in any risk group
Same here although I do have some risk factors. I just hope that my employer will allow employees who are vaccinated to stop wearing masks.

My client base is a lot of high risk individuals. My wife is high risk so I’ll be getting the shot to protect and make her feel better and really just to put others minds at ease. I’m not going to waste time debating this decision. I’m more likely to die from complications of the materials I work with than this vaccine.

I’m curious how many people here wear their seatbelts while in a car.
latest

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I do. Seatbelts save lives plus we have the law in Virginia 😉
Motorcycle and bicycle helmets come to mind too.

We’re worried about what this vaccine might do to us but are unconcerned about so many other things.

Don’t get me started on what the government puts in the water we drink.

Reactions: AM64 and OL SMOKEY
There's attorneys making a hell of alot of money off malpractice suits on medicines tested far more than these vaccines.
So, the fact that pharma has made some sketchy products means that people shouldn't take any of them?

VN Store

Back