Vaccine or not?

Chaos as up to 200 anti-vaxxers storm London HQ of ITV News and Channel 4 News: Angry mob chases Jon Snow then orders terrified staff to 'get me Peston' before trying to invade Google office nearby

Hundreds of anti-vaxx protesters stormed the London headquarters of ITV News and Channel 4 News this afternoon, before then trying to invade a Google office.

Up to 200 demonstrators broke into the building's lobby and demanded to speak to the broadcaster's bosses as part of a protest against vaccine passports and jabs for children.

46999197-9919075-Hundreds_of_anti_vaxx_protesters_have_occupied_the_lobby_of_ITN_-a-15_1629726057402.jpg

Hundreds of anti-vaxx protesters have occupied the lobby of ITN London's headquarters after storming into the building today

Up to 200 anti-vaxxers storm ITN's London HQ | Daily Mail Online

Statistically you have a 1 in 106 chance of dying in a car accident...do you drive??
Or a 1 in 107 chance of dying in a fall?? Do you walk??

Why take those 1% chances they are 100% avoidable??

What makes those different?

One requires you to take a vaccine.

The other requires you to never get in a car for the duration of your life.

I’m sure you can spot out the difference.

It seems we continually have at least two sides against one another.
Rich, poor. White, black etc....
We have vaxed against non vaxed.

Will we now have FDA approved vaxed against non FDA vaxed.

Chaos as up to 200 anti-vaxxers storm London HQ of ITV News and Channel 4 News: Angry mob chases Jon Snow then orders terrified staff to 'get me Peston' before trying to invade Google office nearby

Hundreds of anti-vaxx protesters stormed the London headquarters of ITV News and Channel 4 News this afternoon, before then trying to invade a Google office.

Up to 200 demonstrators broke into the building's lobby and demanded to speak to the broadcaster's bosses as part of a protest against vaccine passports and jabs for children.

46999197-9919075-Hundreds_of_anti_vaxx_protesters_have_occupied_the_lobby_of_ITN_-a-15_1629726057402.jpg

Hundreds of anti-vaxx protesters have occupied the lobby of ITN London's headquarters after storming into the building today

Trumpers in London!!!

Statistically you have a 1 in 106 chance of dying in a car accident...do you drive??
Or a 1 in 107 chance of dying in a fall?? Do you walk??

Why take those 1% chances they are 100% avoidable??

What makes those different?
If you get the vaccine you will still be alive to watch the Bengals suck at football even if you contract C19. Isn’t that enough incentive?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Debate and argue all you want, but how do you trust our evil and corrupt government that is; pushing criminals infected with all types of diseases into our country across the border and spreading them across the country, not prioritizing Americans first to leave Afghanistan, telling Americans to find a hiding place, trying to change and control election laws, keeping American citizens in jail and abused for the planned Jan 06 event, pushing Communist agendas in the schools, fighting against our free speech, threatening anyone and medical people of speaking out against the vaccine, and doing everything they can to bring America down.

I am 71, and will not take the vaccine because I do not trust anything our government says or does and I know they are evil, most are atheist and satanist especially the ruling world leaders.
Do your own research and stop watching network news, learn who really runs the world, connect the dots/money, and then tell me they want the best for us.

FDA Ignores New UK Study Showing Pfizer Vaccine Destroys T Cells, Weakens the Immune System

Last edited:
Trumpers in London!!!

That's the best part. When I hear people saying "muh Trumpers and their Qanon freedumb antivaxx, blah". No, people across the globe are standing up to this BS, and associating it with what you perceive as an unintelligent base is showing you are in an echo-chamber of arrogant, self righteousness.

Debate and argue all you want, but how do you trust our evil and corrupt government that is; pushing criminals infected with all types of diseases into our country across the border and spreading them across the country, not prioritizing Americans first to leave Afghanistan, telling Americans to find a hiding place, trying to change and control election laws, keeping American citizens in jail and abused for the planned Jan 06 event, pushing Communist agendas in the schools, fighting against our free speech, threatening anyone and medical people of speaking out against the vaccine, and doing everything they can to bring America down.

I am 71, and will not take the vaccine because I do not trust anything our government says or does and I know they are evil, most are atheist and satanist especially the ruling world leaders.
Do your own research on who runs the world, connect the dots/money, and then tell me they want the best for us.

FDA Ignores New UK Study Showing Pfizer Vaccine Destroys T Cells, Weakens the Immune System
Your story links to an Infowars article instead of the study. Didn't see a link in the Infowars article. Anytime you're relying on Infowars to make your point, you may wanna sit that one out. .

One requires you to take a vaccine.

The other requires you to never get in a car for the duration of your life.

I’m sure you can spot out the difference.
Both can kill you...both have aspects you can control and can't control...looks to me not doing 1 is an inconvenience on your life..

You literally said a 1% chance on your life wasn't worth it...guess thats not entirely true

These people better watch out ... their government will put them in a dungeon w/chains and nothing but bread & water for months if they're lucky to see any daylight. Of wait, that's right ..... that's not America where that type of treatment only happens to it's citizens.

That's the best part. When I hear people saying "muh Trumpers and their Qanon freedumb antivaxx, blah". No, people across the globe are standing up to this BS, and associating it with what you perceive as an unintelligent base is showing you are in an echo-chamber of arrogant, self righteousness.

Shocked to learn that America does not have the market cornered on batsh*t crazy people.

Reactions: Tyler Durden

VN Store

Back