Vaccine or not?

Yall know Tyler is an alt for either loother or EL/LG right? Nobody on earth is that stoopid and still able to come troll here regularly. Could be Septic too, i guess...but less likely IMO.

They might not have the same IP adress..but all that means is 1 persona on their phone and alter on laptop etc...no doubt that the same 3 or 4 idiots that troll the politics forum share just 1 or 2 tiny little brains on some liberal idiot.
I believe she actually answered a post to Tyler under her El account a few months back.

Both can kill you...both have aspects you can control and can't control...looks to me not doing 1 is an inconvenience on your life..

You literally said a 1% chance on your life wasn't worth it...guess thats not entirely true

Getting vaccinated is also an inconvenience. But the cost of getting a couple shots and possibly getting flu like symptoms for 24 hours is less than having to sacrifice a lifetime worth of walking or driving. Just because you’ve made an analogy does not make that analogy a good one.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Getting vaccinated is also an inconvenience. But the cost of getting a couple shots and possibly getting flu like symptoms for 24 hours is less than having to sacrifice a lifetime worth of walking or driving. Just because you’ve made an analogy does not make that analogy a good one.
Can you please hammer this message home to a couple of other specific posters
🐈‍⬛ 👩‍🦰

Your story links to an Infowars article instead of the study. Didn't see a link in the Infowars article. Anytime you're relying on Infowars to make your point, you may wanna sit that one out. .

is that the best you can do?
yes, it does link to an Info Wars report, but did you notice I did not send it from Info Wars. I went straight to the original Health Institute report from the link I read it and posted it, and it matched.
Interesting that we are getting lots of information outside of the US on the vaccines, of course because US sources are being silenced.
I never rely on Info Wars to make my point, so don’t guess I will be sitting this one out.

Chaos as up to 200 anti-vaxxers storm London HQ of ITV News and Channel 4 News: Angry mob chases Jon Snow then orders terrified staff to 'get me Peston' before trying to invade Google office nearby

Hundreds of anti-vaxx protesters stormed the London headquarters of ITV News and Channel 4 News this afternoon, before then trying to invade a Google office.

Up to 200 demonstrators broke into the building's lobby and demanded to speak to the broadcaster's bosses as part of a protest against vaccine passports and jabs for children.

46999197-9919075-Hundreds_of_anti_vaxx_protesters_have_occupied_the_lobby_of_ITN_-a-15_1629726057402.jpg

Hundreds of anti-vaxx protesters have occupied the lobby of ITN London's headquarters after storming into the building today

Up to 200 anti-vaxxers storm ITN's London HQ | Daily Mail Online
What cracks me up are watching these protesters yelling at people with masks to remove their masks and not to conform or you are a sheep. And they also say, my body my choice. Guess they only want you to choose their choice. 🤔

What cracks me up are watching these protesters yelling at people with masks to remove their masks and not to conform or you are a sheep. And they also say, my body my choice. Guess they only want you to choose their choice. 🤔
I just went to the Daily Mail site and didn't see any example of what you are talking about in the video posted.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

VN Store

Back