Vaccine or not?

That’s mostly true, but there are a few things that can be surcharged based on an employees census like smoking, for instance.

This is correct. If your benefit options don't make you select smoker/nonsmoker, you're paying unitobacco rates which essentially means you're subsudizing the cost for the smokers if you aren't one. Sex and DOB are also used to determine if the group is a bunch of old dudes at risk of sickness/death or younger women in childbirthing age. Trust me, the insurance companies have this **** figured out and even on group policies your risk is still taken into account through the overall census data, though less so than an individual policy obviously.

Getting vaccinated is also an inconvenience. But the cost of getting a couple shots and possibly getting flu like symptoms for 24 hours is less than having to sacrifice a lifetime worth of walking or driving. Just because you’ve made an analogy does not make that analogy a good one.
You made the 1% comment...seems disingenuous to make a comment as such then continue do do activities that put your life in risk as much if not more...but to each thier own..

is that the best you can do?
yes, it does link to an Info Wars report, but did you notice I did not send it from Info Wars. I went straight to the original Health Institute report from the link I read it and posted it, and it matched.
Interesting that we are getting lots of information outside of the US on the vaccines, of course because US sources are being silenced.
I never rely on Info Wars to make my point, so don’t guess I will be sitting this one out.

The story doesn’t cite the actual study just someone’s interpretation of that study at natural news website or infowars which is not what the actual study states. It takes some searching to find the actual study that these sites reference and here it is.

Lancet

At no point does the UK study suggest Pfizer vaccine weakens the immune system or destroy T cells. The antibodies that the vaccine produces has a 6 fold reduction in its ability to neutralize the delta variant compared to the original strain but still for those who get two vaccines is able to produce enough ab to neutralize it. The 6 fold reduction is not a reduction from the antibodies you have before you are vaccinated but rather from the antibodies produced by the vaccine. Please read the study yourself and ask why the article you cited would mislead you on what the study actually says. Or take the article to a trusted health professional and ask them what they think of it. Stay safe.

I know right? They need to stop treating smokers, drinkers, tobacco chewers and motorcycle riders, especially motorcycle riders that don't wear helmets.
No, I was actually saying they need to treat fools just like anyone else.

I have a local friend who is an ICU nurse.

He said if your lungs start to be an issue while you have Covid then inhale the steam from boil water with sea salt in it and take silver.

Said everyone in his unit tells their family this and to not go on a respirator. A local friend here got it and took his advice right before he was about to go to the ER and he says it helped a lot and kept him out of the ER.

Not a doctor but just passing along the info.

Reactions: tnmarktx
The story doesn’t cite the actual study just someone’s interpretation of that study at natural news website or infowars which is not what the actual study states. It takes some searching to find the actual study that these sites reference and here it is.

Lancet

At no point does the UK study suggest Pfizer vaccine weakens the immune system or destroy T cells. The antibodies that the vaccine produces has a 6 fold reduction in its ability to neutralize the delta variant compared to the original strain but still for those who get two vaccines is able to produce enough ab to neutralize it. The 6 fold reduction is not a reduction from the antibodies you have before you are vaccinated but rather from the antibodies produced by the vaccine. Please read the study yourself and ask why the article you cited would mislead you on what the study actually says. Or take the article to a trusted health professional and ask them what they think of it. Stay safe.

Fair enough, thank you.

Reactions: ENGRVOL

He said if your lungs start to be an issue while you have Covid then inhale the steam from boil water with sea salt in it and take silver.

Said everyone in his unit tells their family this and to not go on a respirator. A local friend here got it and took his advice right before he was about to go to the ER and he says it helped a lot and kept him out of the ER.

Steam and sea salt I'm onboard with, the silver..eh not so much.

Neve taken silver, but keeping my head over a boiling pot of water is standard procedure whenever I get sick and have congestion. Always relieves a headache from sinus congestion. Can breathe through my nose better.

Reactions: Zues1

VN Store

Back