Vaccine or not?

This is its first public use. But it's been put into arms for years. It wasn't like they were just crossing their fingers and hoping for the best last Autumn.
It’s been tuned a couple of times due to issues. I’m sure it will one day live up to the hype abd expectations and I really hope that day is now since we’re going all in on it world wide in its first public use

H.R.4980 - To direct the
This is downright insane that this is even being considered in America!

Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.117th Congress (2021-2022) | Get alerts

H.R.4980 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.

H.R.4980 - To direct the
This is downright insane that this is even being considered in America!

Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.117th Congress (2021-2022) | Get alerts

H.R.4980 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and for other purposes.
Do you believe you have a right to air travel?

So you believe air travel on someone else's plane to be a right? Do you believe driving to be a right as well?

Does Congress own that plane?? They are the ones pushing this law. It's one thing if Delta or American Airlines makes it mandatory. It's another thing for congress to be pushing this.
Yes I believe I have a right to drive my vehicles that I have bought and paid for. Do I have a right to drive your car? No.
My point is where does it end. If I would have told you 2 years ago this would even be discussed in America you would have called this a conspiracy theory. Do you see what's happening in Australia and other countries. Do you really think that happened overnight. Go ahead and give up your rights without a fight. I want my kids to be able to grow up and be allowed to make decisions for themselves.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
You believe in the government's right to dictate how the private airlines should operate?
They control air travel in this country. Have for a while and the airlines seem ok with it given all the money and protections they receive

Does Congress own that plane?? They are the ones pushing this law. It's one thing if Delta or American Airlines makes it mandatory. It's another thing for congress to be pushing this.
Yes I believe I have a right to drive my vehicles that I have bought and paid for. Do I have a right to drive your car? No.
My point is where does it end. If I would have told you 2 years ago this would even be discussed in America you would have called this a conspiracy theory. Do you see what's happening in Australia and other countries. Do you really think that happened overnight. Go ahead and give up your rights without a fight. I want my kids to be able to grow up and be allowed to make decisions for themselves.
Driving on actual roads is not a right. I mean, unless you have the correct license plate. Do you have the right one on your car?s-l400.jpg

Reactions: bamawriter

VN Store

Back