Vaccine or not?

Sure they do.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks we have all this freedom, the .gov has been given the tyrannical freedom to do whatever tf they want to do.

If the government requires you to take a vaccine to do X to continue to function without interruption, you'll do X. Hell you already do, just try to enroll a unvaccinated kind into kindergarten.
The regulation of common carrier air travel isn’t even tyrannical. Airlines get a huge benefit from common spaces like airports, runways, and airspace. The commons are jointly owned by the public and the management of their use is delegated to governments. Because air travel generally goes across state borders, delegation of the rules for how to conduct it safely is delegated to the federal government out of plain common sense.

Has anyone inquired as to how "vaccinated vs unvaccinated" is calculated in these reports of mild/outpatient cases? As I pointed out earlier, there is definitely nowhere to indicate that when we send positive test information to the state. It is my understanding that positives are assumed to be unvaccinated (and likely counted as such unless further info is available).
Better yet how about reporting on the health, weight and pre-existing conditions of those that are hospitalized.

This is really hard for so many on this board to comprehend. What is this "we" thing? Why would I be concerned about it and not just me?

This is really hard for so many on this board to comprehend. What is this "we" thing? Why would I be concerned about it and not just me?

Funny, my understanding of professional football is low at this point in my life, but I believe the Cowboys have sucked for 2 decades because he couldnt check the "I" at the door.

This is as dumb as Derek Mason’s comments on his breakthrough diagnosis. He listed all these supposed reasons for getting vaccinated yet still caught it. It’s still dumb as s**t to keep screeching about a vaccine you have but someone else doesn’t. They either work or they don’t.

So "she's" transgender with large testicles? Sorry, I just want to be clear that this is who you're dating.

Naw... Beautiful beyond belief and straight up XX chromosome all the way.

You got something of substance that you want to debate or is this your best attempt at humor? Bring it. Comes strong, or as strong as your limitations allow. Let's see what you got, Septic Tank.

Really easy for a man who’s not got many years left to tell people with 60 plus years left “hey take this risk you’ll only have to live with it’s ramifications for the rest of your life”

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I live in NC as many here know ..state just mandated masks again in stores etc.

I dont wear them. Dont shop much so not worried aboit it.

However:

They said on local radio today that concerts etc here will require a vax card OR a clear covid test frlm 72 hours or less prior to walking in the gate. Anyone can BUY tickets...you just will not get INSIDE the venue without this bullsheit. Pjzzed me off ....THEN the lady said. "This may be the NEW NORMAL but it beats another lockdown....

Conditioning. The SHEEP already

I've started going back through this claim by claim. She really needs to be careful lest we she end up unemployed or on the receiving end of a lawsuit.

Forty-five minutes of rambling with the expectation that the audience will smile and nod along. DuckDuckGo or Brave search the claims she presents and her spiel falls apart faster than my daughter when asked to clean her room.
Nicole made the exact same claims I’m making ash. She’s making the exact same claims many are making and have made in here since the beginning.

Nicole made the exact same claims I’m making ash. She’s making the exact same claims many are making and have made in here since the beginning.

There's a difference, though. You have the mask of anonymity here. The way she did this video, she doesn't. That could bite her in the butt if her bosses don't like it.

Also, you're much more personable and interesting to read.

There's a difference, though. You have the mask of anonymity here. The way she did this video, she doesn't. That could bite her in the butt if her bosses don't like it.

She mentioned 1200 person study in Argentina using Ivermectin and uses of Ivermectin in Peru, Mexico and India.

Is that a large enough sample size?

Lol. Thanks, I don’t know about that whole personable thing but I’ve had a problem with high cycle PCR from the beginning along with classification of cases.
I’m almost gaurenteeing her travel company will probably be unhappy about her speaking so openly and honestly. They hire critical thinkers and then expect us to be quiet when there’s a problem. They can suck it, Some won’t be quiet. I point out the problems, offer solutions either they see the validity in what I’m expressing or they don’t.
When I say to a provider “ we need to treat that BP now” it’s because dire consequences ensue if we don’t. Like a 44 year old stroking and becoming brain dead. That was indecision and I pressed the PA hard and she refused to treat it. That was my Sunday and Monday. I deal with this indecisiveness because of hospital policies created to cover their asses, not because it’s what’s best for the Pt.
Sorry, just frustrated over another needless death.

VN Store

Back