Vaccine or not?

She mentioned 1200 person study in Argentina using Ivermectin and uses of Ivermectin in Peru, Mexico and India.

Is that a large enough sample size?
What crowd uses ivermectin as a baseline drug for treatment? NM I’ll answer that. Pigs. They treat all pigs with ivermectin d/t helminth infections. It happens to have the off label effect of antiviral use. Instead we give them remdesivir and I haven’t noted any difference in the disease path with it. Their lab values that matter and we need to work on decreasing are not. So what do we do? We stop testing those markers. They are no longer standard testing. When I say we don’t have any current inflammatory markers, well the cdc guidance says.... People with high threshold viral load on day 18 are being removed from isolation on day 21 if ventilated. The entire reason we put them in isolation is aerosolizing viral particles. If you break the vent circuit and there are many ways this happens, you just aerosolizing the entire area. So we are doing the exact opposite of the last 17 months. Makes perfect sense to me
(sarcasm)
If 58% of the 400 get covid on the control group and 0 get it with ivermectin prophylaxis for 800. I think if go with ivermectin.

Last edited:
The regulation of common carrier air travel isn’t even tyrannical. Airlines get a huge benefit from common spaces like airports, runways, and airspace. The commons are jointly owned by the public and the management of their use is delegated to governments. Because air travel generally goes across state borders, delegation of the rules for how to conduct it safely is delegated to the federal government out of plain common sense.
None of which equals the feds freely pulling people off planes.

In the matters of arrest that involves courts, and laws.

Terror angle has been something I, and many, have been against for a long time. But even then it can be fought.

They are just as "free" in the matter as we are. They had to jump through hoops to get whatever standard passed, in place, and then enforced.

What septic is arguing their freedom is based on the feds being able to get away with violations more easily than a citizen would. Which is not exactly a comforting argument to make when justifying other matters.

Complete distortion. This is evidence of the effort to use right wing sources to undermine the vaccine. It’s propaganda and you should be ashamed for propagating this bull crap.

Im just posting it. Now can you refute this? Or are you just gonna try to shame me? Sweetheart, give me some post that disprove this? Im not agreeing or disagreeing but you need to give some scientific rebuttles

Im just posting it. Now can you refute this? Or are you just gonna try to shame me? Sweetheart, give me some post that disprove this? Im not agreeing or disagreeing but you need to give some scientific rebuttles
I provided the post of the actual report, which wasn’t linked in the article you posted. How about reading the actual Crick report before you comment again.

I honestly don't think this is too big a deal. The chances of being outside and getting COVID are pretty low. If stadiums require proof of vaccination or testing then that should provided, but not a big deal IMO if they want to open the floodgates at outdoor events.

Indoor facilities are a completely different matter. Vaccination should be a requirement to attend the SEC championship.

Outside its 90+ degrees, viruses don't work well on hot sunny days.

Why the 200 a month? If they are reasoning it's because they get sick, then it should apply to everyone, regardless of vaccination status or actual disease.

Otherwise it's purely about compliance and not safety or overloading the health system.

No way the unions allow the penalty. I don't even see how that passes muster with the wage and hour laws on the books.

This person has passed conspiracy theory and is rapidly approaching paranoid delusional. I hope they get the help they need.

I don't.

I enjoy laughing at the people who buy into this crap, probably for the same reason it's funny to watch people fall down. It's a guilty pleasure.

Naw... Beautiful beyond belief and straight up XX chromosome all the way.

You got something of substance that you want to debate or is this your best attempt at humor? Bring it. Comes strong, or as strong as your limitations allow. Let's see what you got, Septic Tank.

If you say so, you're the one who mentioned transgender and that your 'other' had big ole balls.

I wasn't judging, just seeking clarification.

VN Store

Back