Vaccine Passport

Perhaps the facts that no CV19 vaccine is FDA approved, there is less than a year of safety data, no data for pregnant or breastfeeding women, and none with EUA in children <16.

Several new reports of the vaccine disrupting female menstrual cycle which poses the question, what else? What's next? Have you been hearing about any of this through the daily medical community channels, @kiddiedoc?

We used to drink out of running water creeks and water hoses , from wells , pick food off of trees and eat it without washing it or our hands . I know why I don’t get sick . Lol

Man, I remember finding all kinds of blackberry and blueberry bushes and eating those things by the handful. Used to go back home the long way if we had been out playing all day just so we could swing back by those berry bushes and grab another handful on the way back. Garden hose water was the best. Ran around barefoot half the time stepping in dog poo. Quick, grab a garden hose and wash it off! Then take a drink immediately after. They say you absorb everything through your feet. Give me dirt or give me death!

Really last I checked the states with lockdowns are doing worse than those without.
IMO, I’m seeing a huge decrease in the sophistication of state and media propaganda, which is alarming because it shows deference instead of skepticism to these “trusted institutions. I’m seeing evidence of that in this thread. Compare it to the Great Depression up to the Iraqi Wars and the level of refinement that went into state and media propoganda and it’s possible we’re entering an age of Idiocracy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
IMO, I’m seeing a huge decrease in the sophistication of state and media propaganda, which is alarming because it shows deference instead of skepticism to these “trusted institutions. I’m seeing evidence of that in this thread. Compare it to the Great Depression up to the Iraqi Wars and the level of refinement that went into state and media propoganda and it’s possible we’re entering an age of Idiocracy.
I think the "Age of Information" is a case of subtraction by addition. Before we had little info, but plenty of opinions, and we were skeptical because people had the same lack of info. Now we have so much information that confirmation bias plays into fact checking. We crowd source our collective skepticism and trust to clickbait titles more than real info.

And with how much info is out there people get buried under it, so once you have a first opinion it's a lot more dug in because of the potential for there being information behind it, so you trust ot that much more.

The other issue is one I keep going back to, is partisanship. Its not "us" vs the government "them" anymore. Its democrats vs republicans. Both hold slices of media and government. So the tribalism makes it difficult for us to be intellectually honest bout the government, because part of it is "us".

This doesn't seem to be from businesses, this seems as government (the tyrants currently in charge) will almost force businesses to make it mandatory.
Again
If a business wants to see proof then ok.
A passport should absolutely never happen.

A business can’t ask for a passport if that passport doesn’t exist.

This conversation is awesome. "Listen to medical professionals," says our new friend. Then the medical professionals on the board say he/she is wrong, and we are are all conspiracists.

Haven't you heard, you are only supposed to listen to the professionals that agree with your position and politics.

Haven't you heard, you are only supposed to listen to the professionals that agree with your position and politics.
Right -- Much more prudent than finding out what's really going on from the people who have treated patients every day for the past 13 months.

@PointGuard will be by soon trying to reignite some old garbage about Kawasaki Disease or some other such nonsense.
On the subject of overwhelming inflammatory response, this is an excellent article that explains what I think probably happened to the young surgeon in Memphis a month ago:

VN Store

Back