Vaccine Passport

So let me see if I have this right ... After all the crying and complaining that voter ID is somehow racist and just unAmerican , it’s actually going to be the Dems that come up with and try to implement the platform that without a doubt in its final form , be a voter ID among other things ? That’s going to be priceless . 😂
That, keep in mind, violates their favorite "my body, my choice" mantra.

You seriously can't make this crap up.

So let me see if I have this right ... After all the crying and complaining that voter ID is somehow racist and just unAmerican , it’s actually going to be the Dems that come up with and try to implement the platform that without a doubt in its final form , be a voter ID among other things ? That’s going to be priceless . 😂

No.

You do not have it right.

It is coming Reb. The corps will require it. Many of us peons will have to have it to be able to have commerce transactions in person with large companies. It is just like Twitter and others. Conform or Be Cast Out.

Reactions: StarRaider
And liberals call Trump a dictator. Trump didn’t try to mandate everything at the Federal level like Biden. He did use EOs but Biden, who claimed he could get Republican buy in, isn’t even trying to work with Congress. The good news is this is how this whole thing is going to fall apart. We are watching the beginning of the end. Hopefully something better will rise from the ashes.
Biden doesn’t know his as$ from his cods. He is barely functional. Time to water some trees

The plan is all coming together.

xl-copy_022317021827.jpg

Maybe we shut down their businesses, collect them in ghettos. Or find a more permanent solution, like some long term waiting camp, where their work makes them free, until only the vaccinated are left.

What could possibly go wrong.
Some on the left has already called for reeducation camps for Conservative voters so how far is to far?

You are missing the point. The OP is quoting some right wing revision of the news report to say the vaccine passport could be "required" to travel, eat at a restaurant, etc.

The OP implies, as does the cut and paste blog entry, that the government will do the requiring. And if you look at the posts following OP, it is clear that number of the usual posters on such things either are too dumb to see how they are being duped, or are all too willing to be duped.
Says a man who voted for President Biden. :eek:

Since you engaged...

Truthfully, I'm fascinated on how as a Jew, that you've not only not taken exception to instances in this thread of the equating of vaccine 'passports' with the treatment of Jews during the Holocaust but affirmativley participated in the 'Nazi' conversation.

Not judging you, I have Jewish friends who are fiercely protective over derisory comparisons to the extermination of their people.

Perhaps I read you wrong, it's just interesting that you felt the need to respond to my post and not others...

You are missing the point. The OP is quoting some right wing revision of the news report to say the vaccine passport could be "required" to travel, eat at a restaurant, etc.

The OP implies, as does the cut and paste blog entry, that the government will do the requiring. And if you look at the posts following OP, it is clear that number of the usual posters on such things either are too dumb to see how they are being duped, or are all too willing to be duped.
The Washington post is now right wing??

Got my first Pfizer yesterday. I have an 84 year neighbor that like having over to my house and I haven't seen my parents in over year. Not worried about my survival, but I cannot even begin to imagine how i'd feel if I gave Covid to one of these people.

To be stored on $1,000 smart phones

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Got my first Pfizer yesterday. I have an 84 year neighbor that like having over to my house and I haven't seen my parents in over year. Not worried about my survival, but I cannot even begin to imagine how i'd feel if I gave Covid to one of these people.

Getting mine Friday, wife got hers yesterday gonna need it to get into the BVI this year. Those boats won't sail themselves.

Reactions: Sandman 423

VN Store

Back