Vaccine Passport

They are in a tough spot with their worship of Trump. On one hand he is this tough maverick type but on the other hand when trump fails its because of mean things said about him. Which as everyone knows is contradictory.

sometimes ya just gotta laugh at these trump worshippers
Don't worry, I still laugh at you too. Biden and Harris? Haha

They are in a tough spot with their worship of Trump.

On one hand he is this tough maverick type but on the other hand when trump fails its because of mean things said about him. Which as everyone knows is contradictory.

sometimes ya just gotta laugh at these trump worshippers
LOL Good one Mick

This covid is just about control and erasing of more freedoms. The powers at be will make billions off this. The long term effects could be bad physically and political.

He is the potus and can mostly employ who he wishes. He made the decision to allow others to speak for his admin. They spoke on national tv for months at his behest. That's on the guy at the head of the table. All of the handwringing "they would have called him mean names" is laughable given what we now see from the right.

In the end he did very little for this country and left it in semi lockdown and very divided. It's what happens when you put a person like him in a position he is not prepared to hold.

yup, Trump was unfit for office and unprepared for crisis. Sad that so many had to lose their lives or their livelihoods along the way

yup, Trump was unfit for office and unprepared for crisis. Sad that so many had to lose their lives or their livelihoods along the way
Yeah, but.... people lost their lives in democracies, in communist regimes, in liberal governments, in fascist governments. A virus is gonna act like a virus and there’s not much people can do about it.

Got my first Pfizer yesterday. I have an 84 year neighbor that like having over to my house and I haven't seen my parents in over year. Not worried about my survival, but I cannot even begin to imagine how i'd feel if I gave Covid to one of these people.

Why are you visiting old people when you are sick?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Yeah, but.... people lost their lives in democracies, in communist regimes, in liberal governments, in fascist governments. A virus is gonna act like a virus and there’s not much people can do about it.

True but some countries did better than others. Most better than us.

Dr. Birx, whom I would say is more of an expert than anyone of us here, has said after the initial surge we could've saved hundreds of thousands of lives with better leadership. She was in that room so she saw it first hand.

I suspect as the years pass more and more people who were working in the WH during the pandemic will echo her sentiments.

Why are you visiting old people when you are sick?

Someone hasn't been paying attention to how this works.

UlrdP3.gif

Dr. Birx, whom I would say is more of an expert than anyone of us here, has said after the initial surge we could've saved hundreds of thousands of lives with better leadership. She was in that room so she saw it first hand.

I suspect as the years pass more and more people who were working in the WH during the pandemic will echo her sentiments.

I chased hydroxychloroquine suppositories with bleach injections, I'm convinced that's the only reason I'm alive today.

Reactions: Tastylicks

revisionist history

she didn't have the guts to say it while it was happening. She was on tv nightly and said nothing so she is complicit

I still don’t think we can ever really know. Places like Italy, the UK and Belgium did way worse with different measures. I’m sure Birx and Fauci think they could’ve saved the world, but they had the podium and didn’t sound the alarm. The fact is that this has been a moving target since day one and everybody did the best they could based on what they thought they knew at the time.

I still don’t think we can ever really know. Places like Italy, the UK and Belgium did way worse with different measures. I’m sure Birx and Fauci think they could’ve saved the world, but they had the podium and didn’t sound the alarm. The fact is that this has been a moving target since day one and everybody did the best they could based on what they thought they knew at the time.
If people want to compare us to European countries they should look at states with similar sizes of the European countries.

revisionist history

she didn't have the guts to say it while it was happening. She was on tv nightly and said nothing so she is complicit

Yeah cause she would've been fired immediately if she said the truth, that trump was a fool.

thank God she didn't it woulda been way worse if she and Fauci were fired. We would be like Brazil right now!!

I dont think everyone did the best they could. I think Trump's "it is what it is" statement proves that. He was more worried about polling than the disease

Yeah cause she would've been fired immediately if she said the truth, that trump was a fool.

thank God she didn't it woulda been way worse if she and Fauci were fired. We would be like Brazil right now!!
So she prioritized her job over hundreds of thousands of lives? She went on national tv for weeks and lied to all those people just to collect a paycheck?

Yeah, such a trustworthy woman

So she prioritized her job over hundreds of thousands of lives? She went on national tv for weeks and lied to all those people just to collect a paycheck?

Yeah, such a trustworthy woman

She knew if/when she was fired the American people would only have Trump's son-in-law and the blonde bimbo giving virus advice.

it takes a real leader, a doctor, to understand that and bite their tongue to make sure that doesn't happen.
-

again we'd be like Brazil right now if she didn't. Brazil with the President who doesn't take the virus seriously and no one to offer any counter opinions. In shambles a year later

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
She knew if/when she was fired the American people would only have Trump's son-in-law and the blonde bimbo giving virus advice.

it takes a real leader, a doctor, to understand that and bite their tongue to make sure that doesn't happen.
A real leader stood by and watched hundreds of thousands of people die that she now claims she could have saved? The cult is real

maybe you just dont understand how to be a leader, its okay.
If you mean I couldn't lie to millions of people on national tv while hundreds of thousands of people die that I could have saved all along then you're probably right. She didn't just go along, she actually praised the Trump admin response.

If you mean I couldn't lie to millions of people on national tv while hundreds of thousands of people die that I could have saved all along then you're probably right. She didn't just go along, she actually praised the Trump admin response.

She acknowledges she made mistakes, which makes her better than Trump and his son-in-law alone that's for sure. And I'm sure when the time comes she will have to get it right with God no doubt. Since Trump doesn't believe in God, he won't do that either.

--

but the bottom line is leaders face tough decisions. I am sure day after day the decision to tell trump off, or manage relations so she doesn't get fired was the toughest decision of her entire career, every day.

and you are on here saying she did it for the "paycheck" which is utterly insane and shows your lack of leadership knowledge. If she told Trump off, got fired and wrote a NYT best seller she woulda made triple her salary easily. So it wasn't about the money, obviously.

She acknowledges she made mistakes, which makes her better than Trump and his son-in-law alone that's for sure. And I'm sure when the time comes she will have to get it right with God no doubt. Since Trump doesn't believe in God, he won't do that either.

--

but the bottom line is leaders face tough decisions. I am sure day after day the decision to tell trump off, or manage relations so she doesn't get fired was the toughest decision of her entire career, every day.

and you are on here saying she did it for the "paycheck" which is utterly insane and shows your lack of leadership knowledge. If she told Trump off, got fired and wrote a NYT best seller she woulda made triple her salary easily. So it wasn't about the money, obviously.
Wasn't about saving lives either since she praised the Trump admin response when she was in it. Maybe she needed to push a few more units of scarves?

She was simply a yes woman to an idiot, not a leader

VN Store

Back