Vaccine Passport

Not sure the guy who equated vaccine passports to the holocaust is the one to make this argument.

I don't think pointing out similarities between government actions is equating anything to anything. History does repeat itself.

That number is now close to 17% in current polling. Excluding kids.
Count me as one of the people that won't get the vaccine. I have gone around and around with getting an appointment only to have it cancelled and rescheduled and today was the last time, I'm done. They can shove the vaccine up their ass and I hope in a couple of weeks they have 10000 left over doses every day because they were incompetent.

Not sure the guy who equated vaccine passports to the holocaust is the one to make this argument.
that’s because you’re closed minded.
The difference between you and me is that I can hear the other person’s point of view....disagree....and continue a conversation.

Your MO is to join the conversation with an insult and then be surprised when your call on your BS.
See this one as an example.

And if we’re striving for accuracy....I didn’t make the statement. I agreed with it when asked

You know....when I was being told how a Jew d
Should think.

No, you cant. You deprived yourself of time with loved ones you'll never get back because you were tricked and you'll likely never be able to accept the fact you were tricked. You were selfish, not me. My grandfather got his hugs.

The level of ignorance you're exhibiting coupled with the exuberance of its delivery is painful to watch.

Zero trust in the vaccine or in the people pushing it

I'm a big fan of folks like you, made it super easy for me to get an appointment. I appreciate your willingness to think of others and if necessary, take one for the team.

Count me as one of the people that won't get the vaccine. I have gone around and around with getting an appointment only to have it cancelled and rescheduled and today was the last time, I'm done. They can shove the vaccine up their ass and I hope in a couple of weeks they have 10000 left over doses every day because they were incompetent.

That's nuts, I had the State of Florida call me twice on Tuesday to book an appointment on Friday. In both cases I turned them down because I was able to book online with CVS on Monday.

https://www.findashot.org/appointments

that’s because you’re closed minded.
The difference between you and me is that I can hear the other person’s point of view....disagree....and continue a conversation.

Your MO is to join the conversation with an insult and then be surprised when your call on your BS.
See this one as an example.
Disagreement is fine when it comes to policy positions. However when you say something stupid, bordering on deranged, you can expect to get called on it.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I'm a skeptic so I understand your sentiments but I think at some point we are gonna have to either get the vaccine or get the virus. Because as soon as the majority gets the thing, folks aint gonna be masking up or distancing anymore.

So I think we are gonna have to decide which we want to get more
I've already had the virus. Can I stop wearing the control device? And as I have said numerous times, I would rather have the ChinaFlu than step on a sand burr.

I've already had the virus. Can I stop wearing the control device? And as I have said numerous times, I would rather have the ChinaFlu than step on a sand burr.

Not the least bit surprised you got the virus. Do whatever you want hun, personal responsibility is too much to ask for, I know

Reactions: USAFgolferVol

VN Store

Back