Vaccine Passport

Old saying.
Don’t wrestle with a pig because you both get dirty and the pig likes it.

In this situation that would make me the pig.

I didn’t say you aren’t entertaining.
On a related subject.
I’m talking to a guy about buying this.

If you look closely at the 2nd picture you can see the Nazis stamps. It was taken off the battle feild from a dead Nazi. To me nothing says victory like a Jew owning a defeated Nazis gun.
67566350-1B1E-4CDA-8EA1-F4E44032D053.jpeg46CC3933-DFFB-464E-BE14-DBC3E37274EA.jpeg

This doesn't really seem all that different than the list of vaccinations I had to submit when I applied and enrolled at UTK. Honestly, am I missing something in this report?

This doesn't really seem all that different than the list of vaccinations I had to submit when I applied and enrolled at UTK. Honestly, am I missing something in this report?
Perhaps the facts that no CV19 vaccine is FDA approved, there is less than a year of safety data, no data for pregnant or breastfeeding women, and none with EUA in children <16.

A big reason why it’s always big deal anytime a government requires you to have papers in order to move around , buy , sale , eat , rest , shelter is because it always starts out as no big deal and for our own safety , before it turns into a big deal and for them to just be able to track and control the masses . We not only have history lessons we can and should be learning from , we have present day China that has turned this into a “you will or else program “ posting your face on screens and socially shaming people who don’t comply . Yes I know we aren’t China .. I’d rather be to cautious and be labeled paranoid than too trusting of our government and its never ending desire for more power . 🤷‍♂️

Do you carry that list with you so you can produce it whenever the authorities as for your papers?
I was under the impression that if that was what companies wanted to require, then so be it. Been told that on this forum for a long time now.

Also pretty sure no one actually read this article.

I was under the impression that if that was what companies wanted to require, then so be it. Been told that on this forum for a long time now.

Also pretty sure no one actually read this article.
Companies didn't come up with this idea on their own. Especially true for industries like the airlines where the lines are pretty blurred

Reactions: jaybird_1981
Companies didn't come up with this idea on their own. Especially true for industries like the airlines where the lines are pretty blurred

It’s not all that blurred really . Government restrictions and requirements for companies inside airlines and railroads pretty much control everything they do . They are private only until the government decides they aren’t .

It’s not all that blurred really . Government restrictions and requirements for companies inside airlines and railroads pretty much control everything they do . They are private only until the government decides they aren’t .
And zero people get to fly without going thru a govt controlled checkpoint. If it's required by TSA then it has nothing to do with what a company does

And zero people get to fly without going thru a govt controlled checkpoint. If it's required by TSA then it has nothing to do with what a company does

I was really shocked when I got to know and make friends with RR people just how much control , regulations and restrictions were placed on the companies . I mean I always knew the government had some control over the RRs but never imagined just how much .

Last edited:
Reactions: NurseGoodVol
You really think that has happened? Are you a doctor?
Lock downs set back our immune responses? I absolutely believe it happened. I believe @kiddiedoc has mentioned it himself.

Saw it myself reentering society.

There have been several charts posted in the three Covid threads about relative upticks in stuff that usually isnt an issue.

Is it some insurmountable issue that doomed our species? Of course not, I am not a coronabro pushing fear bs. But I dont see how this wasnt a step back

VN Store

Back