Vaccine Passport

Yeah I know you already got it, I said it wasn't surprising. Hopefully you don't have a family that you spread it to, that would be sad
My wife had the same strain as I. She is still alive and has no interest in FrankenVax either. She has done waaaaaaaay more research than I have too.

It is so interesting to me that you are so afraid of something that has a very high survivability rate. That and you trust the nanny state government to such a degree that you will let them inject you with emergency authorized 'drugs' and belittle people that don't hold your same POV. Go for it. I don't care. But why don't you stfu about people that have done their research and have either had it or aren't afraid of the ****ing flu.

My wife had the same strain as I. She is still alive and has no interest in FrankenVax either. She has done waaaaaaaay more research than I have too.

It is so interesting to me that you are so afraid of something that has a very high survivability rate. That and you trust the nanny state government to such a degree that you will let them inject you with emergency authorized 'drugs' and belittle people that don't hold your same POV. Go for it. I don't care. But why don't you stfu about people that have done their research and have either had it or aren't afraid of the ****ing flu.

Hm okay, "cool"

Getting the vaccination and keeping the dated, certification card is a no brainer, but add it to the long list of things some individuals cannot understand.

So is getting an ID and using it to vote. Very simple and also a no brainer. Add that to an even longer list of things liberals cannot grasp.

Getting the vaccination and keeping the dated, certification card is a no brainer, but add it to the long list of things some individuals cannot understand.
No brainer? Will you stop and think for just a moment what this kind of thing opens the door for?

Its always sad when someone gets sick and suffers due to someone in their family's negligence
Is it sad when several family members get a respiratory virus, recover without sequelae, and have contributed to ending the transmission of the virus through naturally-acquired immunity? Because that's what actually happens in almost every single healthy, non-elderly case.

Disagreement is fine when it comes to policy positions. However when you say something stupid, bordering on deranged, you can expect to get called on it.
You should really take a hard look at the Weimar Republic, then take a hard look at today’s Democrats.

VN Store

Back