Vaccine Passport

And zero people get to fly without going thru a govt controlled checkpoint. If it's required by TSA then it has nothing to do with what a company does
And what business of the TSA is my vaccination record? Federalizing that organization was GWB's biggest blunder by a country mile.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
And zero people get to fly without going thru a govt controlled checkpoint. If it's required by TSA then it has nothing to do with what a company does
I wonder if the fast pass will have to include it going forward.

Lock downs set back our immune responses? I absolutely believe it happened. I believe @kiddiedoc has mentioned it himself.

Saw it myself reentering society.

There have been several charts posted in the three Covid threads about relative upticks in stuff that usually isnt an issue.

Is it some insurmountable issue that doomed our species? Of course not, I am not a coronabro pushing fear bs. But I dont see how this wasnt a step back

I think that's wacko conspiracy stuff LOL but okay. Thanks for answering

Thats what you call it huh? I call it negligence
So we’re going to try to interfere with what has been happening since the Dawn of man and you want to slap a cute little judgy label on it? Retarded is my word for the day. You are logically retarded about how nature works and man’s relationship with nature.
It is the basis of immunity to be exposed and produce an immune response naturally. This happens every day to everyone. 5000 years later tatertot decided its negligence because of a fundamental lack of understanding of all things immunity. Bravo man bravo.

This should be interesting. I would love to hear our nurses response on how she has been negligent.

@0nelilreb you want to throw your hat into this dance?

Imagine if I was some 1960s homemaker and I didn't get my son the Polio vaccine. I decided I wanted him to get exposed to the disease so I could "increase my families immunity" ...

would I be a negligent mother?

No, you cant. You deprived yourself of time with loved ones you'll never get back because you were tricked and you'll likely never be able to accept the fact you were tricked. You were selfish, not me. My grandfather got his hugs.

Ah, a science denier gets lucky. I hope you don't have to deal with the situation. I know several that have. Nobody that has died, but several that are still dealing with pretty severe complications. You are the selfish one, my friend. Lucky, but selfish

So we’re going to try to interfere with what has been happening since the Dawn of man and you want to slap a cute little judgy label on it? Retarded is my word for the day. You are logically retarded about how nature works and man’s relationship with nature.
It is the basis of immunity to be exposed and produce an immune response naturally. This happens every day to everyone. 5000 years later tatertot decided its negligence because of a fundamental lack of understanding of all things immunity. Bravo man bravo.

What has been happening since the dawn of man is doctors treating diseases. God gave us natural immunities but God also gave us big brains to develop the means to protect ourselves. Both are natural and both are great things

VN Store

Back