Volnation is unreal!

Nickoli

1st thread guys so don't throw too many rocks! This fan base of ours is unreal. Having the checkerboard stadium idea actually happen within a matter of days is crazy and looks awesome! The energy and excitement is back in this program and after a long time of heartache the sleeping giant is back awake! So many former players, coaches, alumni, and many more are back involved and in support of this school and staff. CBJ and staff deserves all the credit they get and they have worked their tails off to get us to this point. I get cold chills talking about our Vols again! So my brothers and sisters sit back and enjoy the ride bc we lucked up with this staff and things are finally turning around! Thanks to all you fans for being the best fan base in America and I'm proud to be apart of it! GO VOLS!!!

Reactions: 17 people
Agree. Were actually winning this game but if you read the thread titles and the game thread you'd think we were down 20.

Reactions: 1 person
We was up 10-0 on UGA too & tried to sit on that. We aren't good enough to take our foot off the gas & sit on anything. It doesn't take an Einstein to know what are strengths are & our weaknesses.

We should be up 20, keeping Florida in the game right now.

That's the thing that I'm afraid will come back to haunt us. We should be up a couple of scores. So far, Florida's best defensive strategy, is to look confused, and we bail them out by moving early. Too many penalties, and we have let them hang around. I'm worried about the 2nd half. Hurd can't get going, and we aren't throwing enough down field.

Reactions: 2 people
I agree.. the enthusiasm is Awesome! We would be much improved today if the penalties did not fall on us, they are expected unfortunately due to young players in a big game.... let's just hope we prevail. I am sick at my stomach right now, "get out Butterflies!!"

Let's hope we toss a few down deep at North in the second half and how about another tight end toss up the middle!

Go Vols!

If we manage to lose this game all you sunshine pumpers will be the first ones crying

The stadium looks and sounds sick! Crowd is in it. We need to step up & win this thing!

If we lose this I hope we lose to UT Chattanooga as well. Pathetic game plan from our staff

Agree. Were actually winning this game but if you read the thread titles and the game thread you'd think we were down 20.

Lot of true Vol fans on this board. A true fan with football knowledge can see the future is bright and on the horizon. A lot of the whiners just want to see their own words in print but their time would be better served on Vandy's board. :rock::rock::rock::clapping::clapping::clapping: GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Lot of true Vol fans on this board. A true fan with football knowledge can see the future is bright and on the horizon. A lot of the whiners just want to see their own words in print but their time would be better served on Vandy's board. :rock::rock::rock::clapping::clapping::clapping: GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of criticizing our fans you would think that you would be appreciative of the fact that this program has so many knowledgeable and critical fans. I am thankful that our fanbase does not accept mediocrity. (Speaking of Vandy fans.)

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back