War in Ukraine

How long can a dishonest country continue to break deals and stab allies in the back before they eventually turn allies to enemies?
Maybe if it was an agreement everyone intended to abide by they should write it down ? And we’re full circle.

Ras, Putin could shoot Zelensky in the face with a shot gun on world wide television and you’d be here screaming that we provided blankets to their military so clearly it’s our own fault we got Zelensky killed. And you know it.

I focus on us because we posture ourselves as the exceptional nation. We should hold ourselves to a higher standard or stop all of this posturing.
No you focus on us to distract away from the Persians, the Russians, the Venezuelans, the Cubans, the…

Maybe if it was an agreement everyone intended to abide by they should write it down ? And we’re full circle.

Ras, Putin could shoot Zelensky in the face with a shot gun on world wide television and you’d be here screaming that we provided blankets to their military so clearly it’s our own fault we got Zelensky killed. And you know it.

No, I will simply maintain that we never should have staged a coup in 2014 in Ukraine. Now Ukraine is a failed state on the verge of being squeezed between a NATO vs Russia conflict.

No, I will simply maintain that we never should have staged a coup in 2014 in Ukraine. Now Ukraine is a failed state on the verge of being squeezed between a NATO vs Russia conflict.
Exactly. Putin executing Zelensky would obviously be our fault. Thanks for playing.

The Ukrainians would fight to the last man

Ukraine is feeble

SpryFewAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Show me the Tik-Tok videos of Crimeans complaining about "Russian oppression" similar to what you see coming out of Australia right now.

The same will happen in Eastern Ukraine. The US/NATO overplayed their hand in Ukraine.
I don’t do TikTok you’ve got me confused with someone else. Plus… they’ve had seven years to “placate” the dissenters. Putin and Xi are merely misunderstood and are clearly magnanimous humanitarians

1E330861-C1E4-4C48-BEEB-E407C551CD59.jpeg

I don’t do TikTok you’ve got me confused with someone else. Plus… they’ve had seven years to “placate” the dissenters. Putin and Xi are merely misunderstood and are clearly magnanimous humanitarians

View attachment 418579
If it was a bunch of disgruntled citizens in Crimea, we would be seeing a constant military build up in Crimea instead of Russia trying to build infrastructure there.

You guys are trapped in a 1980s geopolitical mindset. The Soviet Union is dead and gone. Find a new boogeyman.

I just get the perception that Putin is toying with Brandon. Unless it it some massive international axis play
No doubt. But Putin is 8 chess moves ahead of anything the idiot in chief could possibly come up with and Europe knows it and most likely will be thinking what to do on their own. You know that second conference call today was the Europeans thinking Dear Lord what has that idiot Biden done now with Putin.

If it was a bunch of disgruntled citizens in Crimea, we would be seeing a constant military build up in Crimea instead of Russia trying to build infrastructure there.

You guys are trapped in a 1980s geopolitical mindset. The Soviet Union is dead and gone. Find a new boogeyman.

It depends though...The CCP Russia alliance has been talked about for years

LMFAO for a third time. The time for any dissent in Crimea is long gone and nobody is buying you ends justifies the means bull ****.

He clearly thinks he can. Because no rationale person would believe Ukraine is going to invade Russia.
No one is making that argument. The argument is that NATO is attempting to provoke Russia into making moves. Russia will do what it has to do to defend itself. NATO assets on its border is provocative. You clowns would s^^t in the bed if we had missiles in Cuba or Juarez...

VN Store

Back