War in Ukraine

After Germany surrendered at the end of WWII we should have turned the German army around, rearmed them and drove the Soviets back to Moscow. We have Rosevelt and Truman to thank for the scourge of the communist which left us Putin and the current Chinese leaders.

I agree. But this current iteration of Russia is no where near as dangerous as the Soviets were. They are a largely Christian country with values not too dissimilar from our own. We should befriend them and make a powerful ally against the Chinese

Last edited:
Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

I don’t know if anyone cares to spend 2 hours listening to this. But I found it extremely informative and relevant to our current predicament. It’s by Vladimir Ponzer a Russian emigre to France. The man has experienced quite a bit and seems credible

Putin is a ex-KGB Cold Warrior through and through, there was never a chance to actually have solid relations with Russia. Maybe if a different leader had taken over in the early 2000s maybe we could have been friends.
I disagree. I’m not defending his character but an alliance would have been of mutual benefit and something I think that he would have welcomed at the time. I just posted a really interesting speaker from Russia and his take on Putin if you are interested

QUOTE="hog88, post: 20637836, member: 18434"]After Germany surrendered at the end of WWII we should have turned the German army around, rearmed them and drove the Soviets back to Moscow. We have Rosevelt and Truman to thank for the scourge of the communist which left us Putin and the current Chinese leaders.

I agree. But this current iteration of Russia is no where near as dangerous as the Soviets were. They are a largely Christian country with values not too dissimilar from our own. We should befriend them and make a powerful ally against the Chinese
[/QUOTE]

Putin and his empirical dreams are the roadblock.

And you need to get off Putin’s sack. The guy is a despot and us not having any business getting involved in Ukraine doesn’t change that
I'm not on Putin's sack. I'm on the side of nonintervention and real pax Americana. This globetrotting and military expansion serves no purpose for the average American. None of our business. I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but we have a tyrant at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue right now. He is of more danger to you and me than Vladimir Putin.

Reactions: lukeneyland
I'm not on Putin's sack. I'm on the side of nonintervention and real pax Americana. This globetrotting and military expansion serves no purpose for the average American. None of our business. I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but we have a tyrant at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue right now. He is of more danger to you and me than Vladimir Putin.
BS Ras. I have no idea why but you’ve got an extreme man crush on Putin and we all know it. Your business though.

BS Ras. I have no idea why but you’ve got an extreme man crush on Putin and we all know it. Your business though.
I could or could not have a man crush... Whether you believe that or not, the fact is that you know good and damn well what I'm saying is valid and truthful. Putin poses little to no threat to the average American compared to these devils we have right here in our own backyard.

Would you not agree that Biden is more of a danger to us than Putin?
These guys are still fighting the Cold War and haven't realized the barbarians are over running us right now. But let's worry about Ukraine, Syria, Taiwan, Iran, North Korea and Equatorial Guinea...

I’m not going to split hairs due to a man crush. How about we call out and condemn both ok?
Calling out and condemning is one thing. Exhausting time, energy, resources and blood for some ulterior motives.

And while you say I go to bed every night with thoughts of Putin, you need to go to bed at night without having nightmares of a Putin boogeyman. Your most dangerous enemies are right here in America.

I think they are both dangers for different reasons and I’ve already said as much and am not inclined to give either a pass. How about you?
I think Biden is probably very excited for this to be happening. In his mind he probably see’s this as a chance to enhance his reputation by contesting Putin. I can thing of about a hundred things that Biden’s done to hurt the country. I’m not saying I like Putin I just don’t see of a more cost efficient way of dealing with him other than coexisting

These guys are still fighting the Cold War and haven't realized the barbarians are over running us right now. But let's worry about Ukraine, Syria, Taiwan, Iran, North Korea and Equatorial Guinea...
I have a much bigger problem with North Korea and Iran than I do Russia.

Calling out and condemning is one thing. Exhausting time, energy, resources and blood for some ulterior motives.

And while you say I go to bed every night with thoughts of Putin, you need to go to bed at night without having nightmares of a Putin boogeyman. Your most dangerous enemies are right here in America.
Oh I don’t have nightmares of either. Fact is for the lifetime I’ve got left I’ll be fine. I sleep like a baby. And I’ll just continue to condemn both and you can do you?

I think Biden is probably very excited for this to be happening. In his mind he probably see’s this as a chance to enhance his reputation by contesting Putin. I can thing of about a hundred things that Biden’s done to hurt the country. I’m not saying I like Putin I just don’t see of a more cost efficient way of dealing with him other than coexisting
Putin will take that moron’s lunch money and no body should let him talk to Putin alone.

Where is the outrage now over the moron in the WH distilling out the telecon comms when we had an impeachment in the last admin over this kind of bull 💩

No, they are godless commies...

Reactions: lukeneyland
Putin will take that moron’s lunch money and no body should let him talk to Putin alone.

Where is the outrage now over the moron in the WH distilling out the telecon comms when we had an impeachment in the last admin over this kind of bull 💩
Yeah... keep worrying yourself over Putin. Meanwhile, there are traitors walking amongst us right here.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back