War in Ukraine

Bakhmut has been in gun range since September.

And I really dont think a meat grinder favors Russia. Ukraine might be willing to rism their entire force to hold their own territory. Can Russia really say the same?

I said it early on, there is a reason shock and Awe has been the go to method of war since mechanization happened. It works, its effective, and it saves lives and damage, because it ends the fight fast. Russia doesnt want this to turn into a years long war of attrition.

Not supply lines in the rear, no..

It looks like Russia has already made that decision when they mobilized 300k troops…we will see if they have the willingness to execute just that.

I agree, but I don’t think they have a choice now. The whole campaign on the Russian side has been a head scratcher to me.

Does that change the authenticity of the video?

Why so emotional?
It absolutely adds context that’s for sure. The video by itself really says nothing. We have no idea what is burning or who even fired the artillery. Coming from an obvious troll account has been shown over and over to completely misrepresent anything that might be claimed, especially in this thread. But again I’m wondering how that dude came across your feed. I don’t have Twitter and couldn’t find it just using the search engine. Plenty of posts and video of Russians getting repelled time and again in Bakhmut though

And laughter is a wonderful emotion. Releases endorphins and other wonderful stress relieving effects. So seeing stooge propagandist accounts posted and laughing at them is good for your health. Try it sometime instead of just posting the stooge propagandist.

Last edited:
It absolutely adds context that’s for sure. The video by itself really says nothing. We have no idea what is burning or who even fired the artillery. Coming from an obvious troll account has been shown over and over to completely misrepresent anything that might be claimed, especially in this thread. But again I’m wondering how that dude came across your feed. I don’t have Twitter and couldn’t find it just using the search engine. Plenty of posts and video of Russians getting repelled time and again in Bakhmut though

And laughter is a wonderful emotion. Releases endorphins and other wonderful stress relieving effects. So seeing stooge propagandist accounts posted and laughing at them is good for your health. Try it sometime instead of just posting the stooge propagandist.

Just admit that you’re emotionally triggered by anything that doesn’t have a yellow and blue flag by its name…because that’s exactly how you act.

Had it been a podcast kissing Putin’s ass…that would be one thing…but it showed a 10 sec clip of shelling/bombing in Bakhmut.

Settle down dude..

Just admit that you’re emotionally triggered by anything that doesn’t have a yellow and blue flag by its name…because that’s exactly how you act.

Had it been a podcast kissing Putin’s ass…that would be one thing…but it showed a 10 sec clip of shelling/bombing in Bakhmut.

Settle down dude..
LMAO double down on the “you mad bro” dumbassery. I said how I reacted. Hilarity. In fact hilarious was exactly how described my response to the account when I clicked on the feed. I laughed out loud looking at that feed.

And I’ll admit I’m triggered once you admit you’re still a Pootin apologist trying to waltz back in here 8 months after your prior Homerism and act like you’re some neutral objective poster 😂🤡

LMAO double down on the “you mad bro” dumbassery. I said how I reacted. Hilarity. In fact hilarious was exactly how described my response to the account when I clicked on the feed. I laughed out loud looking at that feed.

And I’ll admit I’m triggered once you admit you’re still a Pootin apologist trying to waltz back in here 8 months after your prior Homerism and act like you’re some neutral objective poster 😂🤡

I have came in here being neutral…calling it the way I see it on both sides..

Look around…you’re the only one triggered.

Lol. If you try and be neutral or point out any faults of the fascist Zelensky and his regime it might get you labeled a Pootin stooge.

Reactions: Pacer92

Lol you’re a career Putin sycophant and you scurried off after the invasion when your “Russia isn’t going to invade” stupidity ultimately fell thru like everyone could see coming. At least Ras had the nutsack to hang around and take his lumps.

This is exactly why I took a break from this forum….emotionally charged stalking.

Jeezus..
Oh that must be it. It didn’t have anything to do with your Putin Homerism blowing up in your face and you not having to nut sack to stand behind your commentary amirite?

Not supply lines in the rear, no..

It looks like Russia has already made that decision when they mobilized 300k troops…we will see if they have the willingness to execute just that.

I agree, but I don’t think they have a choice now. The whole campaign on the Russian side has been a head scratcher to me.
The Russians arent at their closest they've been to Bakhmut. They must have moved their artillery forward or brought in a new weapon system if they are just now hitting the supply lines.

VN Store

Back