War in Ukraine

Even without armor, air and missile attacks should easily dislodge the defenders if there was an advantage.
Don’t disagree. Was just using the armor example to point to the big bad bear boogeyman we all thought existed. Whoopsie!

We live in the age of small inexpensive UAV’s being able to provide pinpoint coordinates to precision strike MLRS and artillery munitions. Russia was vaunted to be well stocked in these munitions. So they’re either choosing to be in this WWI trench fight. Or they can’t do a damn thing about it. I don’t know why they would chose to stay in this situation. War weariness impacts Russian citizens also especially as the economic sanctions bite harder over time. Ukraine doesn’t have an option, fight or capitulate and live under the Russian boot again. So that leaves Russia choosing to continue this stupidity likely because they’re powerless to do anything else. Morons.

Reactions: AM64
That’s actually what they were for. Contracts are already being placed and they have to have funds on hand to issue those contracts. Haven’t read the article yet but this screams of never let a crisis go to waste.

Some of those munitions are crazy..They planning on something big. 3K AMRAAMS and such and even Harpoons.

That’s actually what they were for. Contracts are already being placed and they have to have funds on hand to issue those contracts. Haven’t read the article yet but this screams of never let a crisis go to waste.

Hey BTW..dont go to Gramps thread. McDad is blowing you up..

Some of those munitions are crazy..They planning on something big. 3K AMRAAMS and such and even Harpoons.
Yeah I read the article. It’s never let a crisis go to waste. Many items on that list haven’t even been used in Ukraine. And I thought ATACMS had been out of production for about a decade while the DoD continued to play pocket pool on a follow on/replacement missile design.

Reactions: AM64
FjcFULSXkAEEVxq

Reactions: NorthDallas40

Yeah except that Lenin had to create the strife that made himself rich and powerful, and to give himself a police state. No Russian invasion no uber rich or powerful Zelensky.

Ukraine is at war. That means different laws and standards of affair. Just like the Russians arresting war protestors, or people who tell the truth about the war, or conscripting people, or limiting their travel.

Yeah except that Lenin had to create the strife that made himself rich and powerful, and to give himself a police state. No Russian invasion no uber rich or powerful Zelensky.

Ukraine is at war. That means different laws and standards of affair. Just like the Russians arresting war protestors, or people who tell the truth about the war, or conscripting people, or limiting their travel.
The whole clip was laughable. But since Carlson said “and this isn’t an exaggeration” that makes it ok and suddenly factual. I have to say I do enjoy the screeching about the Ukrainian relationship with the Russian Orthodox Church while always forgetting about little nuggets like this.

Orthodox Church leader says Russian soldiers dying in Ukraine will be cleansed of sin

Russia, Ukraine, and the Orthodox church: Where religion meets geopolitics and war

After supporting Ukraine invasion, Russia's Patriarch Kirill criticized worldwide

Patriarch of Moscow: He puts the Kremlin before the death of the Archbishop of Cyprus

Hey @Rasputin_Vol, you in the market for some authentic Russian Christmas tree ornaments?

I dont get those dragon teeth, the anti tank barriers. They all look like they are just set on the ground, floating on top. Also, where I come from concrete is heavy AF and even with the ground being frozen i would expect those to look more like they are sunk into the ground rather than floating on top with a clear shadow line all the way around.

I wonder if they are anchored down some way beyond gravity. Granted you cant just drive over these, but they would be relatively easy to move as individual free floating barriers. Make them a foot taller and bury that one foot in the ground and it's much more effective. Imo.

The whole clip was laughable. But since Carlson said “and this isn’t an exaggeration” that makes it ok and suddenly factual. I have to say I do enjoy the screeching about the Ukrainian relationship with the Russian Orthodox Church while always forgetting about little nuggets like this.

Orthodox Church leader says Russian soldiers dying in Ukraine will be cleansed of sin

Russia, Ukraine, and the Orthodox church: Where religion meets geopolitics and war

After supporting Ukraine invasion, Russia's Patriarch Kirill criticized worldwide

Patriarch of Moscow: He puts the Kremlin before the death of the Archbishop of Cyprus
I didnt watch the clip, just the quote was enough to be Forest Whitaker inducing.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I dont get those dragon teeth, the anti tank barriers. They all look like they are just set on the ground, floating on top. Also, where I come from concrete is heavy AF and even with the ground being frozen i would expect those to look more like they are sunk into the ground rather than floating on top with a clear shadow line all the way around.

I wonder if they are anchored down some way beyond gravity. Granted you cant just drive over these, but they would be relatively easy to move as individual free floating barriers. Make them a foot taller and bury that one foot in the ground and it's much more effective. Imo.

Maybe it's like locking your door. It doesn't prevent burglary's but a locked door may make it inconvenient enough to move on. I'm sure they'd love to funnel them into a kill zone and the Russians are too stupid to realize it.

Reactions: AM64 and LouderVol

VN Store

Back