War in Ukraine

Lol. If you try and be neutral or point out any faults of the fascist Zelensky and his regime it might get you labeled a Pootin stooge.
What was the line from Band of Brothers?

"The new guys giving the replacements the how-to and the what-for".

Pacer has been on the Putin train longer than your favorite republic lasted.

Some of us have been following Ukraine far longer than 2022.

Like I said at least Ras had the intestinal fortitude to hang around and stand behind his commentary instead of scurrying off for 8+ months and then slink back in and try to hide from his prior Putin cheerleading.
Moskva, ukrainian counterattack, even Ras has ducked out several times "coincidentally" to avoid negative Russian stories.

You know exactly what "neutral" parties do.

Moskva, ukrainian counterattack, even Ras has ducked out several times "coincidentally" to avoid negative Russian stories.

You know exactly what "neutral" parties do.
His buddy Volgr is more apt to that than him. Larry is coming up on about a month I’d guess of not reporting for his water carrying shift. Ras simply can’t help himself I believe. He’s a Putin true believer.

Reactions: AM64
The Russians arent at their closest they've been to Bakhmut. They must have moved their artillery forward or brought in a new weapon system if they are just now hitting the supply lines.

I realized they were pushed back months ago, but from what I’ve heard in the past few weeks Wagner have made advances far enough to where long range guns are disrupting supply lines and reinforcements west of Bakhmut.

I realized they were pushed back months ago, but from what I’ve heard in the past few weeks Wagner have made advances far enough to where long range guns are disrupting supply lines and reinforcements west of Bakhmut.
It's possible. I just dont see it as a big change. There for a while in October (I think) the Russians were claiming to have it surrounded on three sides. Ras was in here down playing the counterattack because Bakhmut was still almost completely surrounded and besieged.

The fall of Bakhmut has been promised multiple times. Each time with such bad losses for the Ukrainians they wouldnt be able to do anything else. Until the next one happened. And these were the worst losses that are crippling ukraine. And then the next time, this time they have for sure crippled Ukraine at Bakhmut.

It's starting to feel like Trump and the Dems. I mean maybe the Russians finally do get Bakhmut, but at this point I am in "show me" mode.

Good gravy..all these munitions in one year of spending! Cant but think China, as well as Ukraine.

Wagner got pushed completely out of Bakhmut by mid November.. Russia hasnt gained and held any area around Bakhmut since October. They keep attacking and getting repulsed.

The battle line is on the town of Donetsk now as well as East of Bakhmut where Ukraine pushed Wagner to.

Institute for the Study of War

85299983-796E-4BF2-9BBE-AD2B59F4386F.png

Reactions: norrislakevol
Like I said at least Ras had the intestinal fortitude to hang around and stand behind his commentary instead of scurrying off for 8+ months and then slink back in and try to hide from his prior Putin cheerleading.

Oh I have the intestinal fortitude…ask anyone that’s been involved in any of the Ukrainian threads. Or you could just read them…but that would leave less time for being triggered and emotional stalking, so I get it..

It's possible. I just dont see it as a big change. There for a while in October (I think) the Russians were claiming to have it surrounded on three sides. Ras was in here down playing the counterattack because Bakhmut was still almost completely surrounded and besieged.

The fall of Bakhmut has been promised multiple times. Each time with such bad losses for the Ukrainians they wouldnt be able to do anything else. Until the next one happened. And these were the worst losses that are crippling ukraine. And then the next time, this time they have for sure crippled Ukraine at Bakhmut.

It's starting to feel like Trump and the Dems. I mean maybe the Russians finally do get Bakhmut, but at this point I am in "show me" mode.
They haven’t made any sustained progress in Bakhmut. They keep attacking and thrown right back out. The whole narrative has been since Wagner is leading the fight they will get it done. They’ve shown to be just as inept as the regular military. No wonder we smoked 200 of them a few years back without I believe any KIA of our own.

Russia losing 100 soldiers a day in bloody battle for Bakhmut, report

Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel
Oh I have the intestinal fortitude…ask anyone that’s been involved in any of the Ukrainian threads. Or you could just read them…but that would leave less time for being triggered and emotional stalking, so I get it..
Lol oh sure. You rolled out quicker than a fart in the wind once the invasion happened. I find your protests … unconvincing.

And multiple people have commented back to you now on your Putin Homerism, Homer 🤡

Oh BTW I am really enjoying the whole “you mad bro” argument of capitulation. It’s one of the classic goto forum white flags 🤡

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Wagner got pushed completely out of Bakhmut by mid November.. Russia hasnt gained and held any area around Bakhmut since October. They keep attacking and getting repulsed.

The battle line is on the town of Donetsk now as well as East of Bakhmut where Ukraine pushed Wagner to.

Institute for the Study of War

View attachment 521654

I never said they took back Bakhmut. Regardless of what you think…Russian is making territorial gains westward toward Bakhmut.

Lol oh sure. You rolled out quicker than a fart in the wind once the invasion happened. I find your protests … unconvincing.

And multiple people have commented back to you now on your Putin Homerism, Homer 🤡

Who? You and fan boy?

If you’re talking about Louder…I have respect for him…he has the ability to disagree or call someone out…without emotionally trolling.

I never said they took back Bakhmut. Regardless of what you think…Russian is making territorial gains westward toward Bakhmut.

Congrats on winning an argument no one was having. I correctly pointed out that Wagner was cast out of Bakhmut in November and hasn’t been back since. That was in reply to your copium claims of advances west of Bakhmut by Wagner. The whole line from Donetsk going N/NE to the Russian border is essentially a dug in stalemate. A stale mate. By Putin’s vaunted mercenaries of Wagner against outmatched Ukraine. In the middle of a completely irrelevant area and 9 months, 1 week, and 6 days after the start of their 3 day war.

This has been the plan, all along.

No no no. Russia is advancing towards Bakhmut using their elite Wagner mercenaries and is not setting up defensive positions within actual Russian sovereign territory because that would mean they’re lying to their citizens and Homer propagandists and trying to cover up their incompetence

In reading the article this is a wonderfully British phrased statement lightly saying these Russian morons have no idea what they’re doing and are just following orders of the Muscovite idiots 😂

Russian officials have a tendency toward “group think” and drawing politically expedient conclusions, illustrating their weakness in making adequate strategic assessments as highlighted by Moscow’s original decision to invade

Reactions: AM64
Congrats on winning an argument no one was having. I correctly pointed out that Wagner was cast out of Bakhmut in November and hasn’t been back since. That was in reply to your copium claims of advances west of Bakhmut by Wagner. The whole line from Donetsk going N/NE to the Russian border is essentially a dug in stalemate. A stale mate. By Putin’s vaunted mercenaries of Wagner against outmatched Ukraine. In the middle of a completely irrelevant area and 9 months, 1 week, and 6 days after the start of their 3 day war.
The stalemate is a conundrum for me. Not sure what to make out of it.

It says that both sides are invested, but not enough to actually break the other side. For Ukraine it was because they had their offensives towards Kharkiv and Kherson. Maybe Bakhmut is their Stalingrad. But they havent taken direct advantage of the situation in Bakhmut.

For Russia it has been kinda a pivot point between the two Ukrainian offensives/fronts. Russia gave up so much but giving up on Bakhmut would, maybe, pivot their line more than they want. So maybe it's the easiest place to keep the fight up that keeps either other front from pushing too far around. But their attacks say they want the town. But at this point there has to be easier places to attack. Maybe this is their feint, but its an awfully bloody feint.

The stalemate is a conundrum for me. Not sure what to make out of it.

It says that both sides are invested, but not enough to actually break the other side. For Ukraine it was because they had their offensives towards Kharkiv and Kherson. Maybe Bakhmut is their Stalingrad. But they havent taken direct advantage of the situation in Bakhmut.

For Russia it has been kinda a pivot point between the two Ukrainian offensives/fronts. Russia gave up so much but giving up on Bakhmut would, maybe, pivot their line more than they want. So maybe it's the easiest place to keep the fight up that keeps either other front from pushing too far around. But their attacks say they want the town. But at this point there has to be easier places to attack. Maybe this is their feint, but its an awfully bloody feint.
We’ve had several articles linked here trying to understand the rationale of “why Bakhmut”. It has no strategic value. So it could be just as you are pondering, just the place on the map where the line was going to be drawn. Some have speculated that it’s PR driven since Wagner is leading the charge in Bakhmut but even then the narrative isn’t lining up with the results. Wagner is in the trenches too.

It’s the end of 2022 and until this year the military with the largest most feared armor capacity touted to be able to roll across Europe is completely bogged down in a WWI trench warfare battle with an overmatched opponent. What a world.

We’ve had several articles linked here trying to understand the rationale of “why Bakhmut”. It has no strategic value. So it could be just as you are pondering, just the place on the map where the line was going to be drawn. Some have speculated that it’s PR driven since Wagner is leading the charge in Bakhmut but even then the narrative isn’t lining up with the results. Wagner is in the trenches too.

It’s the end of 2022 and until this year the military with the largest most feared armor capacity touted to be able to roll across Europe is completely bogged down in a WWI trench warfare battle with an overmatched opponent. What a world.
Even without armor, air and missile attacks should easily dislodge the defenders if there was an advantage.

VN Store

Back