War in Ukraine

I dont get those dragon teeth, the anti tank barriers. They all look like they are just set on the ground, floating on top. Also, where I come from concrete is heavy AF and even with the ground being frozen i would expect those to look more like they are sunk into the ground rather than floating on top with a clear shadow line all the way around.

I wonder if they are anchored down some way beyond gravity. Granted you cant just drive over these, but they would be relatively easy to move as individual free floating barriers. Make them a foot taller and bury that one foot in the ground and it's much more effective. Imo.
I believe they are hard on the track links and result in a large number of track failures thus disabling the vehicle if a tracked vehicle attempts to breach them.

Last edited:
Argentina… Argentina… there was another maniacal leader that was planning an escape to Argentina in the 1940’s before he wound up in a dirt nap instead. 🤔

Yep, most high ranking nazis settled in Argentina to escape, but they believe they got in through Venezuala. BTW, Russian troops have ALREADY been given the ok to hold "practices" in central America I read a little while ago. (I'll try to find more on that).

6C88DD15-0A83-4B47-A528-65CA1375B391.jpeg

And here’s video clip 2 from the same Russian Homer account. Once again no context. Guess we can wait to see if this guy’s clips are worth geolocating to see if it’s what he claims but looking at his Homer feed also I’m guessing he’ll just be ignored.

But it’s hard to understand why Russia is getting their asses handed to them when you got crack troopers like these clowns executing such refined tactical discipline and fire control 😂

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Some of us have brought up the fact multiple times that Zelensky is running an authoritarian, fascist regime. Even showed them proof as well. At this point I don't think the Ukrainiacs in this thread care what kind of regime he's running. It's like talking to a brick wall.

Reactions: Pacer92
Some of us have brought up the fact multiple times that Zelensky is running an authoritarian, fascist regime. Even showed them proof as well. At this point I don't think the Ukrainiacs in this thread care what kind of regime he's running. It's like talking to a brick wall.
LMAO again 😂

Trying to sell “What kind of regime Zelensky is running” while ignoring Pootin’s overt behavior. Congrats Curly you’ve set the low bar for forum stupid today. Again🤡

And here’s video clip 2 from the same Russian Homer account. Once again no context. Guess we can wait to see if this guy’s clips are worth geolocating to see if it’s what he claims but looking at his Homer feed also I’m guessing he’ll just be ignored.

But it’s hard to understand why Russia is getting their asses handed to them when you got crack troopers like these clowns executing such refined tactical discipline and fire control 😂

What context are you looking for? Not enough dead Russians on the ground? I realize you’re disappointed.

Regardless of crack troops or conscripts…this type of battle plays directly into Russia’s hands. They have no problem raining down shells that they stockpiled the whole Cold War…while Kiev mindlessly throws in wave after wave of reinforcements. This is the type of war they envisioned it would be decades ago. Western military’s aren’t equipped for a slugfest..

What context are you looking for? Not enough dead Russians on the ground? I realize you’re disappointed.

Regardless of crack troops or conscripts…this type of battle plays directly into Russia’s hands. They have no problem raining down shells that they stockpiled the whole Cold War…while Kiev mindlessly throws in wave after wave of reinforcements. This is the type of war they envisioned it would be decades ago. Western military’s aren’t equipped for a slugfest..
Actual context about who/what/where. That’s what context. I don’t take Russian Homer’s word and let’s face it he offered no real info.

And that kind of stupidity is a snipers dream yet those morons just stand in the open, empty a magazine with no fire discipline, then go back to a stationary pallet and grab another magazine. Rinse, repeat. They aren’t even trying to advance they’re just wasting ammo firing into emptiness. If that stupidity plays into Russia’s hands we understand completely why Russia is getting their asses kicked.

LMAO again 😂

Trying to sell “What kind of regime Zelensky is running” while ignoring Pootin’s overt behavior. Congrats Curly you’ve set the low bar for forum stupid today. Again🤡
You know what Proctor. I can admit when I'm wrong. I should not have compared talking to you all like talking to a brick wall. I could actually have a better conversation with a brick wall.

Actual context about who/what/where. That’s what context. I don’t take Russian Homer’s word and let’s face it he offered no real info.

And that kind of stupidity is a snipers dream yet those morons just stand in the open, empty a magazine with no fire discipline, then go back to a stationary pallet and grab another magazine. Rinse, repeat. They aren’t even trying to advance they’re just wasting ammo firing into emptiness. If that stupidity plays into Russia’s hands we understand completely why Russia is getting their asses kicked.

The video creates its own context. Looks like lightly trained Russians…smiling and happy to shoot…or be shot…

One way to look at it. Another is…I didn’t see any hit the ground, so there’s probably not much difference on the other side..

The video creates its own context. Looks like lightly trained Russians…smiling and happy to shoot…or be shot…

One way to look at it. Another is…I didn’t see any hit the ground, so there’s probably not much difference on the other side..
Oh I’d guess there’s absolutely nobody on the “other side” and yet those idiots aren’t even trying to advance. LMAO 😂

So, safe to say there’s no Chris Kyles on the other side..
Oh I don’t think there’s anybody with a loaded weapon on the other side. When you Homers post idiotic videos like that it just adds to the obvious incompetence the Russian military has shown in this fiasco.

I know our military could never stand up to the big bad Russians but a long time ago we invented this novel idea of carrying your ammo on your person. That was in fact a big factor in going down from the 7.62 to the 5.56 round. Thus if they ever had a wild hair to, you know, advance they would have ammo with them. I’m sure they are watching these Russian videos closely and will update their archaic tactics accordingly.

Reactions: AM64
Oh I don’t think there’s anybody with a loaded weapon on the other side. When you Homers post idiotic videos like that it just adds to the obvious incompetence the Russian military has shown in this fiasco.

I know our military could never stand up to the big bad Russians but a long time ago we invented this novel idea of carrying your ammo on your person. That was in fact a big factor in going down from the 7.62 to the 5.56 round. Thus if they ever had a wild hair to, you know, advance they would have ammo with them. I’m sure they are watching these Russian videos closely and will update their archaic tactics accordingly.

There is obvious fire from the other side…

Then there orders weren’t to advance…it was to place heavy/cover fire on something…Context for ya..

There is obvious fire from the other side…

Then there orders weren’t to advance…it was to place heavy/cover fire on something…Context for ya..
Oh really? Where did you get that? You speak Russian I guess? Not a real shocker.

Edit: while I’m sure you likely speak Russian you just made that crap up. No intelligible audio in either video and no comments on either post to add context. Zero. Lol

Last edited:
I hope the Urkies special operation infiltrators start wrecking vital infrastructure inside Russia, not just blow air fields and such. Hit them where it hurts civilians, as they have done to Urkies.

VN Store

Back