War in Ukraine

Putins worst nightmare: sending an army of teenagers, felons, and grandpas who don't even want to be there (or own washing machines apparently)

to fight Ukraine soldiers who will fight to the last man, the last round of ammo...driving 450HP Ford Raptor F150s with rocket launchers mounted in the beds.

'Mericuh Baby

Built Ford War? F-150 Raptor Pressed Into Service as Ukrainian Missile Launcher

Looks a bit different imo. Emblem looks mostly correct but the coloring behind is off.

Idk probably some specific flag with who knows what type of meaning.

@volgr @Rasputin_Vol @DonjoVol - No doubt one of these Popov drenched Pinko's could give you a detailed history of that rag. I'd bet a paycheck that at least one of them has it tacked up to the wall in his garage.

Putins worst nightmare: sending an army of teenagers, felons, and grandpas who don't even want to be there (or own washing machines apparently)

to fight Ukraine soldiers who will fight to the last man, the last round of ammo...driving 450HP Ford Raptor F150s with rocket launchers mounted in the beds.

'Mericuh Baby

Built Ford War? F-150 Raptor Pressed Into Service as Ukrainian Missile Launcher

Nice job, and unlike our current brand of idiots they don't feel the need to go electric. KISS is still the best thinking when it's time to go to war. Our failure to recognize that is going to doom us - at least the AF and probably the Navy. The new ultra accurate artillery is absolutely great - reduces the quantity of munitions necessary which helps with logistics - hard to say where that stands with cost. However, all that seems to be predicated on spotting and targeting - which looks to be drone coverage from videos. That's fine until somebody finds a way to blind drones over the battlefield - like a counter weapon to neutralize the control and data feeds. That and cost per round might be the big drawbacks - anybody heard about the cost per round? The rounds that seem to track moving tanks appear a little too magic to be real unless they have seekers for last minute correction.

Two week special military operation
300 thousand troops
winter is coming
y’all got anymore of them sanctions?
NATO on Russia’s doorstep
Is that all you could come up with?

The Ukrainian jobber/propagandist talking points are much, much longer.

Have we discussed the news out today that Russia is thinking about adding preemptive nuclear strikes to their nuclear doctrine?

Lol you dumbazz stooge. The more you and the other idiot stooges post these lists the more it’s clear how butthurt you are no one will buy your stupidity. So by all means please keep posting these “Ukrainiac talking points” we do so get a laugh out of your crying 🤡
Lol. Not butthurt at all. I post these lists every now and then to remind everyone of the stupidity of the talking points over at the Kiev Troll Farm.

I used to get a good laugh out of the talking points of you and your crew but they now remind me of a daytime soap opera equivalent to The Bold And The Beautiful.

Nice job, and unlike our current brand of idiots they don't feel the need to go electric. KISS is still the best thinking when it's time to go to war. Our failure to recognize that is going to doom us - at least the AF and probably the Navy. The new ultra accurate artillery is absolutely great - reduces the quantity of munitions necessary which helps with logistics - hard to say where that stands with cost. However, all that seems to be predicated on spotting and targeting - which looks to be drone coverage from videos. That's fine until somebody finds a way to blind drones over the battlefield - like a counter weapon to neutralize the control and data feeds. That and cost per round might be the big drawbacks - anybody heard about the cost per round? The rounds that seem to track moving tanks appear a little too magic to be real unless they have seekers for last minute correction.
I did read the other day that the turnaround time for new HIMARS missiles that we sent Ukraine is only 2 years. Could you imagine WWII and taking 2 years to replace a weapon? They used to crank out tanks, ships and airplanes by the multiple per day.

@Rasputin_Vol I'm not up to speed on Russian loons like you, but is this some weird mashup of a confederate and Russian flag?

Had to do a little digging on this one...

It's very similar to the Russian St. Andrew’s flag with the Russian White Army coat of arms on top. But this version has a bird holding an anchor and hammer, which suggests navy. But Girkin's background was infantry.

Meh.

llksjcblxfz11.jpg

I did read the other day that the turnaround time for new HIMARS missiles that we sent Ukraine is only 2 years. Could you imagine WWII and taking 2 years to replace a weapon? They used to crank out tanks, ships and airplanes by the multiple per day.

That's the killer behind all the neat new military toys. I still believe if we ever have to rely on the F-35 for war that we are totally screwed. Better to have more of less sophisticated stuff that you can keep working and replace quickly. On the other hand maybe you can't actually fight a war if the stuff gets too expensive and can't be kept operational. Somehow it's hard to see the current generations going hand to hand when nothing works. Maybe the winner will simply be the one with the backup plan - like some old reliable planes for when the new toys destroy each other and can't be kept in the air.

Lol. Not butthurt at all. I post these lists every now and then to remind everyone of the stupidity of the talking points over at the Kiev Troll Farm.

I used to get a good laugh out of the talking points of you and your crew but they now remind me of a daytime soap opera equivalent to The Bold And The Beautiful.
Lol you aren’t intelligent enough to understand nuance Curly much less practice it. Yes, it’s butthurt 😂

They are all built to contract and semiconductor lead times drive the production cycle. Have my entire career.

VN Store

Back