War in Ukraine

Had to do a little digging on this one...

It's very similar to the Russian St. Andrew’s flag with the Russian White Army coat of arms on top. But this version has a bird holding an anchor and hammer, which suggests navy. But Girkin's background was infantry.

Meh.

View attachment 522255

The St Andrew's cross has always been one of the basics for flags. The British flag is basically the superposition of the Scot's St Andrew's cross. the similar Irish St Patrick's cross, and the English St George's cross. Something like two different colored x's (and backgrounds) and a +.

Have we discussed the news out today that Russia is thinking about adding preemptive nuclear strikes to their nuclear doctrine?

Thinking Putin understands that launching nukes... any nukes... would result in:

(1) The military benefits of using a tactical nuke in the field would likely be pretty limited unless they intentionally hit a bigger city. Targeting civilians would only result in yet even greater support for Ukraine;

(2) Worldwide condemnation. Yeah, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran and N. Korea would be happy, but everyone else - including China and India - would likely stop all commerce with Russia. It'd be economic suicide; and

(3) NATO engagement. I doubt the US and our allies would idly sit by and watch Russia turn Ukraine into glass. At a minimum, we'd likely use our air power and LD weapons to destroy every last piece of armor within Ukraine. Russia would be helpless to stop it. Thus, it'd be military suicide. And, oh yeah, Ukraine would likely receive top-of-the-line air defense systems to intercept future tactical nukes.

I'm thinking we've already told Putin that if he pulls the trigger, he'll regret it bigly.

Putin's stuck in a Chinese finger trap. He's going to die an unnatural death... it's only a matter of time.

Last edited:
The St Andrew's cross has always been one of the basics for flags. The British flag is basically the superposition of the Scot's St Andrew's cross. the similar Irish St Patrick's cross, and the English St George's cross. Something like two different colored x's (and backgrounds) and a +.

Ahhh I found it...

Flag of Novorossiya

A white-yellow-black tricolor was presented on 13 August 2014 by Oleg Tsarev as a potential state flag for a confederation of the Donetsk and Luhansk People's Republics

Girkin's version is a commonly used variant for war flags, and a de-facto war flag of Novorussia.

So basically a made-up flag for a non-existent confederation. Where've we heard that before? Hmmm...

Reactions: LouderVol and AM64
Lol you aren’t intelligent enough to understand nuance Curly much less practice it. Yes, it’s butthurt 😂
Lol. The lists I post are things coming directly from you and your fellow Ukrainiac jobbers. Your daily posts also remind me of why I gave you the nickname Proctor.

Lol. The lists I post are things coming directly from you and your fellow Ukrainiac jobbers. Your daily posts also remind me of why I gave you the nickname Proctor.
And they’re clearly getting thru your thick skull to your small smooth brain. That’s the point fool! 🤡

If you believe this is a proxy war then you must realize a war of attrition is a bad thing.

This gives the west a chance to build up capabilities. And the collective weight of the west is a lot more than Russia, especially with the embargoes.

And you believe it’s not? Because you turn around and admit just that in your second sentence. The UA is an absolute de facto of NATO…mercenaries, weapons, training and logistics.

15-20 Russian divisions will be moving into Eastern Ukraine within a couple of months…already commenced. Sans NATO outright declaring war on Russia, a proxy army will stand little chance.

And you believe it’s not? Because you turn around and admit just that in your second sentence. The UA is an absolute de facto of NATO…mercenaries, weapons, training and logistics.

15-20 Russian divisions will be moving into Eastern Ukraine within a couple of months…already commenced. Sans NATO outright declaring war on Russia, a proxy army will stand little chance.
Marking this post to rub into your Putin nut hugging ass later 😂

Reactions: Hunerwadel

Bro you talking crazy smack.

The only thing Russia is good at is throwing thousands of green troops into a meatgrinder. Untrained. Unarmed. Unprepared.

Their war tactical aptitude is precisely 0.00.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Is that all you could come up with?

The Ukrainian jobber/propagandist talking points are much, much longer.

We all know there’s plenty more. Don’t forget classics like :
“These aren’t retreats by the Russians, they are strategic regroupings”
“The Russians are having a harder time in combat because they are actually fighting negroes and nato troops”
“Kiev will fall within 3 days”
“The Moskva didn’t sink”
“The Moskva sunk, but it was due to a cigarette mishap, and absolutely no Russians died”
But yeah, pretend the Russian military is doing great. Nothing screams success like dragging out 70 year old armor to use on the battlefield, begging the North Koreans and Iranians for drones and artillery, ammunition, and cold weather gear. Or having to bribe prisoners to go fight, arming them with late 1800 rifles and maxi pads to use for bandages. And don’t forget giving up more ground in the past few months than they’ve gained, and abandoning tanks/weapons for the Ukrainians to use after they retreated, excuse me… I mean “strategically regrouped” 😂

Bro you talking crazy smack.

The only thing Russia is good at is throwing thousands of green troops into a meatgrinder. Untrained. Unarmed. Unprepared.

Their war tactical aptitude is precisely 0.00.

Smack?

Possibly…but if you think Russia isn’t equipped to fight a war of attrition, you’re misled. Mercenaries now make up a significant proportion of the Ukrainian front lines.

Smack?

Possibly…but if you think Russia isn’t equipped to fight a war of attrition, you’re misled. Mercenaries now make up a significant proportion of the Ukrainian front lines.
Russia misled everyone this year on what they were able to fight. They don’t appear to be able to mount any resistance to the kids from Romper Room at this point.

Reactions: AM64
Russia misled everyone this year on what they were able to fight. They don’t appear to be able to mount any resistance to the kids from Romper Room at this point.

Russia misjudged and overextended early on…that I will cede. However, Ukraine has exhausted the vast majority of it assets (soldiers and arms) in this counterattack. Your Bandera party won’t last much longer…

Russia misjudged and overextended early on…that I will cede. However, Ukraine has exhausted the vast majority of it assets (soldiers and arms) in this counterattack. Your Bandera party won’t last much longer…
Ukraine is getting continual resupply from near the entirety of the West. And they want to see Putin out and won’t pass up this opportunity. It isn’t clear Iran or North Korea can save Russia and nobody else seems willing to resupply. I’d prepare for bad news Homer.

Reactions: AM64
Ukraine is getting continual resupply from near the entirety of the West. And they want to see Putin out and won’t pass up this opportunity. It isn’t clear Iran or North Korea can save Russia and nobody else seems willing to resupply. I’d prepare for bad news Homer.

I’ll prepare. You do the same..

Yeah they love Bandera as much as they do Zelensky around here.

Reactions: Pacer92
Ukraine shouldn't need to be resupplied. After all, according to you jobbers, the Russian military is incompetent and Russia itself is the "trailer park of the world". That's pretty pathetic if Ukraine couldn't beat them on their own.

VN Store

Back