War in Ukraine

Ukraine shouldn't need to be resupplied. After all, according to you jobbers, the Russian military is incompetent and Russia itself is the "trailer park of the world". That's pretty pathetic if Ukraine couldn't beat them on their own.
Oddly enough the largest armor and vehicle supplier to Ukraine are your idiot Vatnik brothers Curly as they abandon perfectly functioning equipment on the battlefield and run like hell 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Oh I’m already playing on house money Homer I like everyone else expected Russia to roll them in March. Whoopsie! You’re still stuck in bargaining on grief management after that royal screw up. 9+ months into their one week “special military operation” 🤡

Their “special operation” misjudged…but the “real war” roll up is coming Joseph..

Smack?

Possibly…but if you think Russia isn’t equipped to fight a war of attrition, you’re misled. Mercenaries now make up a significant proportion of the Ukrainian front lines.

Russia can’t supply the material for a war of attrition. The bodies, sure that’s how they have fought every war they have ever won but without a western power suppling their war machine with hardware they are ****ed.

Championships are won over a long haul Stepan..
And proof someone is clueless is based on their prior posts

They won't invade
It will be easy

Why do you think, based on your history, anyone should listen to, entertain you, or take you seriously? You are a clown at this point. But please keep sharing your stupid rants that are never right

Russia can’t supply the material for a war of attrition. The bodies, sure that’s how they have fought every war they have ever won but without a western power suppling their war machine with hardware they are ****ed.

Hide and watch..

And proof someone is clueless is based on their prior posts

They won't invade
It will be easy

Why do you think, based on your history, anyone should listen to, entertain you, or take you seriously? You are a clown at this point. But please keep sharing your stupid rants that are never right

My history? It’s not my history…fan boy.

Groupie you are..

Too much msm…
I watch next to zero msm. I use common sense and logic. Russian's are struggling to afford basics. Granted we are as well, but inflation is much higher there. And the money isn't flowing as it once was. The only reason I know about their insane inflation is from videos posted by some pro Russian posters here.

I'm willing to consider anything, I don't trust the American MIC. But just because I'm skeptical of them doesn't mean I trust the Russian version. So if you want to label me some msm lemming you're barking up the wrong tree.

I watch next to zero msm. I use common sense and logic. Russian's are struggling to afford basics. Granted we are as well, but inflation is much higher there. And the money isn't flowing as it once was. The only reason I know about their insane inflation is from videos posted by some pro Russian posters here.

I'm willing to consider anything, I don't trust the American MIC. But just because I'm skeptical of them doesn't mean I trust the Russian version. So if you want to label me some msm lemming you're barking up the wrong tree.

I’m telling you that Mother Russia won’t be given up…incorporated or traditional.

Mercenaries aren’t going to win a fight with Russia.

VN Store

Back