War in Ukraine

I’m telling you that Mother Russia won’t be given up…incorporated or traditional.

Mercenaries aren’t going to win a fight with Russia.
Take your own advice and lay off the propaganda Homer. The Ukrainian military was around 200k at the start of 2022 and has swelled to close to half a million. They have two million reservists. They’re fighting on their land. And they’re winning.

Take your own advice and lay off the propaganda Homer. The Ukrainian military was around 200k at the start of 2022 and has swelled to close to half a million. They’re fighting on their land. And they’re winning.

Lol. Most of that was taken out in the initial invasion. It’s NATO vs Russia now.

Rat to cheese technique…

This is absolutely hilarious. Pacer is actually trying to claim Russia is fighting NATO directly. He can’t accept the fact his homies are getting their asses handed to them by their outmatched little brother neighbor!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Man this thread is absolute comedic gold. I never thought people whom I always held as rational people have become such gullible sheep and in complete support of a fascist dictator who has increased his wealth a ton off the backs of US taxpayers. Keep bootlicking Zelenskys corrupt sack you rubes. All the while he is getting fat and happy by stealing our money.

Man this thread is absolute comedic gold. I never thought people whom I always held as rational people have become such gullible sheep and in complete support of a fascist dictator who has increased his wealth a ton off the backs of US taxpayers. Keep bootlicking Zelenskys corrupt sack you rubes. All the while he is getting fat and happy by stealing our money.
He's stealing nothing, it's being given to him for services rendered. Whether you agree with it or not those are the facts of situation.

Reactions: AM64 and tvolsfan
Smack?

Possibly…but if you think Russia isn’t equipped to fight a war of attrition, you’re misled. Mercenaries now make up a significant proportion of the Ukrainian front lines.

Quality beats quantity. Ukraine has less but superior artillery, ATGMs and AA weapons.

Result: Russia has given up 50% of the land it had in March.

Throwing fresh recruits into the meatgrinder is madness.

Link to proof/allegations of corruption.

Reactions: AM64 and Hunerwadel
I’m sure a bunch of patriotic, small government conservatives who previously saw you as reasonable are wondering why you are supporting an anti-American dictatorship as it tried to destroy a pro-American, (admittedly flawed) democracy.

Link to proof/allegations of corruption.

Come on..Ukraine is one of the most corrupt nations in any listing. Even Biden Admin agrees.

Corruption concerns involving Ukraine are revived as the war with Russia drags on

Still, in October and then again in December 2021, as the U.S. and others were warning of the increasing potential for a Russian invasion, the Biden administration was calling out Zelenskyy's government for inaction on corruption that had little or nothing to do with Russia.

Come on..Ukraine is one of the most corrupt nations in any listing. Even Biden Admin agrees.

Corruption concerns involving Ukraine are revived as the war with Russia drags on

Still, in October and then again in December 2021, as the U.S. and others were warning of the increasing potential for a Russian invasion, the Biden administration was calling out Zelenskyy's government for inaction on corruption that had little or nothing to do with Russia.

Of course there's corruption. There's no doubt that a percentage of the weapons we're sending to Ukraine are being 'stolen' and sold on the black market. It's gonna happen.

At the end of the day, Ukraine is obliterating the armor and troops of our arch-nemesis, Russia.

The price tag to date (including non-military aid) of ~$40 billion is a BARGAIN.

We spent $2 TRILLION in Afghanistan for what? 50X what we've spent in Ukraine.

It ain't a perfect world, but our aid to date is working. /end

He's clearly mentally unstable. I wouldn't put it past him to actually detonate a nuke in Ukraine.

God help us all if he does.

I don't see us retaliating in kind. I suspect it be conventional, and we'd simply obliterate anything Russia within Ukraine. The Russian armed forces are only a shell of what we thought they were.

Reactions: AM64 and tvolsfan
This is absolutely hilarious. Pacer is actually trying to claim Russia is fighting NATO directly. He can’t accept the fact his homies are getting their asses handed to them by their outmatched little brother neighbor!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

This is the same line of stupidity adopted by some of the Kremlin's mouthpieces.

Admitting defeat to just Ukraine is a bitter pill to swallow.

VN Store

Back