War in Ukraine

I still wonder if Russia's real reason for wanting to join NATO was to hold veto power like they do in the UN. Russia would have been the fox in the henhouse because NATO was there to counter Russia (I suppose Soviets for the Pootin devout - hard to keep up with that flip flop).
It would certainly make it harder to deal with their aggression. See Turkey and Erdogan’s threats to Greece, for example.

Reactions: AM64
Yes I am serious about there being no NATO encroachment. NATO gained a border with Russia in 2002. It is literally impossible for NATO to get closer, they are touching, and have been for 2 decades. And there have been no issues. And that timeline ignores Kalingrad which would add some more time.

There was no deal for Ukraine to join NATO. None, zip, zero. They had been in talks for about a decade, since 2002, but it had made no progress. But suddenly in 2014 it became an issue. There was no pending NATO vote, Ukraine hadnt even asked to apply again, yet alone begun the formal process of APPLYING. The only impetus for Ukraine to join NATO began after Russia's invasion.

Please provide any evidence of NATO encroachment pre 2014. Because I am willing to bet you are relying on opinions that avoid the actual facts again.
They’ve had a border with Russia since it’s inception since Norway was a founding member.

Reactions: AM64
NATO expansion is an invasion…at least through Russian eyes and that’s all that really matters.
y5i6p8atb3r81.jpg

Needing to update the list...

Strike on Wagner Group HQ
Patriot missiles
Oil price cap
Bakhmut is not strategically important

Kherson Kherson Kherson
MH-17
"f*** the EU.."
Kerch Bridge
Article 5
100k Russians dead
Stealing chips from washing machines/refrigerators/televisions
Institute for the Study of War
"Ruble will be rubble"
Million Man Ukrainian army
McDonalds/IKEA/Coca Cola/H&M/Louis Vuitton
Long lines at ATMs
Eggs
Russia running out of missiles/drones
Russia can't fight in winter/frostbite
Polish Mig-29s
Javelina
Azovstal "evacuation"
Stingers
No fly zones
40 mile caravan outside of Kyiv
Switchblade drones
Ghost of Kiev
Obese General
Kremlin Coup
Blood Cancer
Parkinsons
HIMARS
A-10 Warthogs
Abrams tanks
I saw it on the evening news
It must be true if it's on Twitter
100 Billion will bring Russia to its knees
Snake Island
Meat grinder
Game changers
Ukrainian Nazis are no big deal
Lukashenko's breath mints
Tooth Fairy
Soviet Union still exists
Trailer Park of the world
Pootin
Pootin Stooges
Larry Moe Curly
Oh, I forgot about the hit on Wagner Group base

I guess we’ll see.

I’m betting Finland ends up in NATO.

Somebody needs to kick Turkey's azz up around it's ears before Finland and Sweden decide joining NATO isn't worth the effort. Both are obvious needs because of location. Finland as a border guard, and Sweden is as important to Baltic access as Turkey is to the Black Sea.

Somebody needs to kick Turkey's azz up around it's ears before Finland and Sweden decide joining NATO isn't worth the effort. Both are obvious needs because of location. Finland as a border guard, and Sweden is as important to Baltic access as Turkey is to the Black Sea.
So looks like you have a decision to make: Appease Turkiye and get access to the Black Sea or pizz them off and still not have Sweden unless you kick Turkiye out of NATO.

I was talking about the bussing in of militant Nazi protesters during Maiden…and the role Svoboda played in that and in the establishment of the new government under Yatsenyuk…where there were 3 Svoboda Cabinet members and 3-4 governors appointed over Ukrainian oblasts.

Zelensky himself has shown fascist/Nazi tendencies….banning trade unions, banning any media that isn’t state run, Russian aligned Orthodox churches, and most importantly, his unwillingness to entertain peace.
You have to give some of these Ukrainiac jobbers credit. They stick to their talking points over at the Kiev Troll Farm.

Honestly it's useless. We've posted proof multiple times of McCain and Biden meeting with the leader of the Svoboda Party and his name was even mentioned in the phone call that Victoria Nuland was on. We've also posted proof of the neo Nazis in Ukraine and one of them responded that they were like the Tooth Fairy.

Oh yeah and don't forget that fascist Zelensky also recently banned political parties over in Ukraine. At this point they know the Ukrainian government there is an authoritarian, fascist government. They simply don't care.

VN Store

Back