War in Ukraine

Yeah I've noticed we have quite a few Armchair Privates in this group.

The fact remains we are still wasting our time and money on Ukraine when we have worse problems at home. We should be cleaning up our own mess before we go and try to fix the rest of the world.
We’re not wasting our time Curly. We’re paying pennies on the dollar lunch money to have some random kid beat up the supposed neighborhood bully. And it’s hilarious as hell

You are sitting here judging the Russian military but yet we didn't win in Vietnam, Afghanistan or the second time in Iraq. And how long were we there combined in those 3 wars?
There’s the stupid azz hot take we all know you’ve got in you and can use at any time Curly. The Russian military have shown themselves incompetent. That’s solely on them. Any “Butwhatabout…” is stupid as hell and irrelevant

You are sitting here judging the Russian military but yet we didn't win in Vietnam, Afghanistan or the second time in Iraq. And how long were we there combined in those 3 wars?

Nearly two decades in Vietnam
Over two decades off and on in Iraq
Two decades in Afghanistan

And he's calling the Russian officer corp inept. No room to be talking there, buddy. We couldn't beat rice farmers and goatherders and he's trying to flex on Russia fighting a NATO trained, armed and supported military.

Nearly two decades in Vietnam
Over two decades off and on in Iraq
Two decades in Afghanistan

And he's calling the Russian officer corp inept. No room to be talking there, buddy. We couldn't beat rice farmers and goatherders and he's trying to flex on Russia fighting a NATO trained, armed and supported military.
Hilarious as hell. Good job @hog88 getting under their skin and calling their heroes incompetent clowns it clearly struck a nerve 😂

Reactions: AM64
There’s the stupid azz hot take we all know you’ve got in you and can use at any time Curly. The Russian military have shown themselves incompetent. That’s solely on them. Any “Butwhatabout…” is stupid as hell and irrelevant
Lol. You jobbers really don't like your blatant and open stupidity and hypocrisy called out huh.

Reactions: Pacer92
The Russians have been fighting NATO (unofficially) while the US cries about having our hands tied in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Syria... hell, and they'll even complain about having their hands tied in Ukraine once this is over in Ukraine. "If we only could have sent more long range weapons, set up a no fly zone and put boots on the ground... we would have really showed them damn Ruskies who's boss..."

Reactions: DonjoVol

While Pootin is sitting at the end of a 50 foot table alone or jetting in and out of Minsk on a quick two hour visit, Zelensky actually goes to the front to boost his troop’s morale. One is acting like an actual national leader the other a paranoid scared rabbit on the run. It’s not just the Russian military that was over rated it started at the top

Zelensky visits frontline city of Bakhmut - BBC News

The Russians have been fighting NATO (unofficially) while the US cries about having our hands tied in Vietnam, Afghanistan and Syria... hell, and they'll even complain about having their hands tied in Ukraine once this is over in Ukraine. "If we only could have sent more long range weapons, set up a no fly zone and put boots on the ground... we would have really showed them damn Ruskies who's boss..."
And they’re winning this made up war since NATO hasn’t invaded them since its creation Moe! 🤡

Lol. So you're not denying your own stupidity and hypocrisy anymore. At least you're being more honest now.
Well I’m not denying you screech about what you claim is my stupidity and hypocrisy in your dumbazz hot takes. I never have in fact. Let’s see if your smooth brain can process that 🤡

FkaDt9gXEAA_Sj-

Yeah I've noticed we have quite a few Armchair Privates in this group.

The fact remains we are still wasting our time and money on Ukraine when we have worse problems at home. We should be cleaning up our own mess before we go and try to fix the rest of the world.

I don't disagree with the bold. I've said many times that we shouldn't be giving anything to Europe/Ukraine, we should be selling them the hardware.

Well I’m not denying you screech about what you claim is my stupidity and hypocrisy in your dumbazz hot takes. I never have in fact. Let’s see if your smooth brain can process that 🤡
Apparently your brain cannot process or accept our own past military failures. But you and others have no problem judging another country's military who is fighting the largest ground force in Europe. Or second largest if you count Russia as part of Europe.

And for the record I don't place the blame solely on the fine men and women that serve and have served in our military. I place the blame primarily on our politicians, defense industry and military industrial complex who need the conflicts to drag out for long periods of time.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

We 100% won and achieved our initial goals in both Iraq wars and in Afghanistan in spite of the incompetence of our senior officers and Sec of Defense. What we lost was the peace because we tried to nation build.

What you boobs fail to understand is that our military can function on the battlefield without officers because we do have a professional NCO corp, Russia doesn't.

Th Russians didn't go in with the original intent of shock and awe and bombing the Ukrainians to the stone age. You do realize that, right? They originally went in hoping to get Kyiv/3elensky to capitulate quickly. That didn't work. Then when the UK and US shot down the deal that they were going to have in late March, they refocused. After the Kerch Bridge and Nordstream bombings, the Russians finally turned up the heat to where the American would have to an extent.

The Russians are now, sadly, put in a position where the Kyiv regime and the US are running waves of men into the meat grinder and having them take these ridiculous stands when they should be surrendering or retreating.

LOL

You just reinforced my point. It was incompetence coupled with undeserved arrogance for the Russian military leaders to think they could take Ukraine (if what you say is true) in the manner they tried.

Apparently your brain cannot process or accept our own past military failures. But you and others have no problem judging another country's military who is fighting the largest ground force in Europe. Or second largest if you count Russia as part of Europe.

And for the record I don't place the blame solely on the fine men and women that serve and have served in our military. I place the blame primarily on our politicians, defense industry and military industrial complex who need the conflicts to drag out for long periods of time.
Pointing at and mocking Russia’s military failures is a stand alone act. And watching your 3rd grade idiotic butthurt “well your guys can’t do any better!” stupidity in reply is just icing on the cake Curly. By all means please keep doing it 🤡

I don't disagree with the bold. I've said many times that we shouldn't be giving anything to Europe/Ukraine, we should be selling them the hardware.
We don't have the industrial capacity to keep up with their demands.

And how is Ukraine going to pay for all of this anyways in your hypothetical situation?

They'll just ignore that, so why bother putting that out there. If you attack the MIC, the neocons or anything else military related, it is an attack on the soldiers in their twisted minds.

We don't have the industrial capacity to keep up with their demands.

And how is Ukraine going to pay for all of this anyways in your hypothetical situation?

We sell to the rest of Europe and let them "give" Ukraine whatever they feel the need to give. This is on their doorstep, not ours.

We 100% won and achieved our initial goals in both Iraq wars and in Afghanistan in spite of the incompetence of our senior officers and Sec of Defense. What we lost was the peace because we tried to nation build.

What you boobs fail to understand is that our military can function on the battlefield without officers because we do have a professional NCO corp, Russia doesn't.
This is just factually untrue. In what universe do you live in?

VN Store

Back