War in Ukraine

Never said you did..

It’s the way of the world for the most part. People often forget where they came from…or get passed up by people who did.

I do believe it’s much more prevalent in the military and government employees in general. In the private sector you have to turn a profit.

Reactions: Pacer92
Dude quit trying to move the goalposts every time your argument fails. You sound like a petulant child.
My argument hasn't failed since you cannot prove anything I have said was wrong. And children usually resort to insults and name calling often. Which is something you do anytime someone disagrees with some of the garbage you post. So I hope you were taking a look at yourself in the mirror when you were typing that last sentence.

My argument hasn't failed since you cannot prove anything I have said was wrong. And children usually resort to insults and name calling often. Which is something you do anytime someone disagrees with some of the garbage you post. So I hope you were taking a look at yourself in the mirror when you were typing that last sentence.

You have yet to be right.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Prove it.
And that statement is the primary reason you’re always wrong Curly. You offer your opinion as fact and demand to be proven wrong. That is the crux of the game of Donjo. And nobody sees it worth the time and just ignores your idiot opinions. That doesn’t make you right smooth brain. That makes you irrelevant to the conversation.

Reactions: Septic and hog88
And that statement is the primary reason you’re always wrong Curly. You offer you opinion as fact and demand to be proven wrong. That is the crux of the game of Donjo. And nobody sees it worth the time and just ignores your idiot opinions. That doesn’t make you right smooth brain. That makes you irrelevant.
Lol. If I'm irrelevant then why have you responded to my posts hundreds of times.

This is yet another example of attacking the messenger and not the message. Guess when I proved you wrong on the pizza delivery drivers awhile back it apparently struck a nerve.

And I've stated several facts. Unfortunately for you sometimes they are facts you don't like.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Lol. If I'm irrelevant then why have you responded to my posts hundreds of times.

This is yet another example of attacking the messenger and not the message. Guess when I proved you wrong on the pizza delivery drivers awhile back it apparently struck a nerve.

And I've stated several facts. Unfortunately for you sometimes they are facts you don't like.
Because I enjoy a good laugh and I like mocking your stupidity. That’s why.

And now we’re heading back to band camp again where you twist the actual events! 🤡

Because I enjoy a good laugh and I like mocking your stupidity. That’s why.

And now we’re heading back to band camp again where you twist the actual events! 🤡
Lol. Didn't twist the actual events. You've embarrassed yourself on here more than once. Especially those evenings you cursed me out several times before the clock struck 9pm EST. I'll give you some credit. At least you've calmed down somewhat on the cursing.

Lol. Didn't twist the actual events. You've embarrassed yourself on here more than once. Especially those evenings you cursed me out several times before the clock struck 9pm EST. I'll give you some credit. At least you've calmed down somewhat on the cursing.
Yep you misrepresent what actually happened. Remind me who actually went and got the relevant law and posted it? Instead of making vague unsupported “somebody told me something I think” claims.

Let’s just cut to the chase where you demand to be proven wrong and we all ignore you Mr Irrelevant

Probably a PR stunt. Nothing definitive in any video.

If there was good military intelligence…he wouldn’t be where he claims.
An effective one too. From a BBC article link I posted earlier.

Presidential spokesman Serhiy Nikiforov said Mr Zelensky had left the city before his visit was announced.

The president has previously visited other recently liberated cities, such as Kherson and Izyum.

Yep you misrepresent what actually happened. Remind me who actually went and got the relevant law and posted it? Instead of making vague unsupported “somebody told me something I think” claims.

Let’s just cut to the chase where you demand to be proven wrong and we all ignore you Mr Irrelevant
Lol. Your lucky someone beat me to posting it. Because I was going to let you, PJ and Deeble gloat for a bit so I could embarrass you all later. I even specifically told you that you should research what I was telling you. Just another example of why you should listen to me more Proctor.

And I choose often to let you all gloat and get all giddy in this thread before I embarrass you all with facts.

Lol. Your lucky someone beat me to posting it. Because I was going to let you, PJ and Deeble gloat for a bit so I could embarrass you all later. I even specifically told you that you should research what I was telling you. Just another example of why you should listen to me more Proctor.

And I choose often to let you all gloat and get all giddy in this thread before I embarrass you all with facts.
*You’re…

😂 You know how you avoid war if you don’t want war? You don’t invade your neighbor. I guarantee that had Russia stayed out of Ukraine there wouldn’t be a war.
And let NATO build up an army on their doorstep? And attack for 8 years Russians living in Donbas?

Again, 8 years of diplomacy with a dishonest broker in The West. The US wouldn't have been patient for 8 days in the same situation.

And let NATO build up an army on their doorstep? And attack for 8 years Russians living in Donbas?

Again, 8 years of diplomacy with a dishonest broker in The West. The US wouldn't have been patient for 8 days in the same situation.
You rube. There’s been a NATO army on Russia’s doorstep for 60 ****ing years.

This is a good example covering why you can't win in a third world Islamic country like Afghanistan. No real cooperation and a place built on graft. Do they even have an industry other than growing drug poppies and providing training bases for terrorists - sorry, mostly peaceful Islamic missionaries spreading the word.

Afghan Government Officials Helped Smugglers Sneak Almost $1 Billion in Cash and Gold Out of Afghanistan During Collapse
Sounds like the Kyiv regime...

If there’s a Russian oligarch not getting rich from The Translator’s escapades is Ukraine, the Russian MIC is just as inept as it’s M.
Somebody posted the numbers earlier... Russians spending roughly a tenth of what our budget is. So you tell me how much opportunity for corruption is available in Russia vs over here with our MIC oligarchs.

You rube. There’s been a NATO army on Russia’s doorstep for 60 ****ing years.
The belligerence of NATO gradually ramped up after 1991 and the expansion eastward made things worse. Not to mention Georgia 2008 and the coup in 2014... and the attacking of the people of Donbas for the past 8 years. The past decade and a half has seen far more escalation.

VN Store

Back