War in Ukraine

Again, you keep talking this crap about poor leadership and poor decisions made at the top. Yet, the two brain cells you may have firing cannot come to terms with the possibility that maybe (just maybe) these pizz poor leaders and decisionmakers may have endangered our soldiers and wasted our treasure needlessly since WWII. You defend a system that has empowered inept and corrupt leaders. If you can't trust their judgement when the guns are firing, do you at least question their judgement with regards to avoiding conflict?

When have I defended our system? I asked you earlier if you had reading comprehension problems and you said no.

Just because I don’t fall into your camp of being a Putin Fanboi and hate everything USA doesn’t mean I’m not highly critical of our federal government and its bureaucracy. And just because I’m critical of our government in no way means I support that thug Putin and his delusions. You have a problem recognizing the fact Putin is no different in his lust for power and riches than a Biden, Obama, Clinton or Bush.

Reactions: AM64
If we are to believe the narrative of Russia being incompetent and losing right now, then NATO can disband yesterday and let Poland or the UK take care of the heavy lifting and leave the US out of it.

For once you have posted something intelligent.

Somebody posted the numbers earlier... Russians spending roughly a tenth of what our budget is. So you tell me how much opportunity for corruption is available in Russia vs over here with our MIC oligarchs.

Plenty. If you don’t think corruption exists in the Russian government, particularly in its defense sector, you’re a bigger idiot than I first thought.

You know there's some sort of transition that happens about the time an officer hits O-5 - probably even O-4. A lot of it has to do with retention rules, time invested toward retirement, and having to play by different rules to make the invested time pay off. In many ways it's not so different from every other bureaucracy - government or corporate - the rules of the game change depending on management level. Competent people become dumb and compliant for a reason - the inverted funnel and the light at the end of the tunnel. The military does or did use a term like "up or out". Passover isn't just a religious observance.
And I've seen the same thing happen to some, not all, enlisted personnel when they hit E-7. Some start even earlier than that by playing the political games when they hit E-5.

I was gonna reply to him that we killed all that we found but you can’t kill an ideology thus they’ll just keep making more unless you sign on for genocide. He isn’t mentally equipped to process that though.
Lol. More insults huh. It was you and your fellow jobbers that claimed we defeated the Taliban. It's obvious the we didn't defeat them. So can you all admit you wrong by saying that?

Afghanistan is a country of 38 million people. It's hard to get everyone to accept western ideals and culture. Clearly many people living there wanted no part of that.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Any “Russian” living in Donbas could have went home.

NATO has secured Russia’s border for the longest stretch in Russian history, Russia should be grateful For the protection.
You sound silly. They were more than happy to live there until the US lead coup. So yo are saying that when a country is overthrown that the dissatisfied citizens should leave?

When have I defended our system? I asked you earlier if you had reading comprehension problems and you said no.

Just because I don’t fall into your camp of being a Putin Fanboi and hate everything USA doesn’t mean I’m not highly critical of our federal government and its bureaucracy. And just because I’m critical of our government in no way means I support that thug Putin and his delusions. You have a problem recognizing the fact Putin is no different in his lust for power and riches than a Biden, Obama, Clinton or Bush.
No, my issue with you is that you drink the copium or are trying to gaslight us by saying we didn't lose Vietnam or Afghanistan wars. My reading comprehension is fine.

Plenty. If you don’t think corruption exists in the Russian government, particularly in its defense sector, you’re a bigger idiot than I first thought.
I never said corruption doesn't exist, genius. I asked if the opportunities for corruption and grift would exist more in Russia or in our bloated $800+ billion budget.

For once you have posted something intelligent.
I think the idea is to draw europe into the war while the us pulls back with the hope that trump part 2 will rejoin the war on the side of russia in a couple of years. Of course a weak target would be tempting if the republicans manage to retake control of their party by the next election.

And trump.. c'mon be honest.

Russia gave up months worth of gains in Bakhmut in 48 hours. Every advance has been stuffed back in their faces. And plenty of articles have been put up showing there’s absolutely no reason to expend this kind of effort in Bakhmut it has no significance it’s just a pissing contest. That Russia is losing.

BTW that’s an awesome stooge Twitter account. Looking at his last hour of posts and it’s all caps screeching Pootin propaganda. Hilarious.
Hmmm... then why did 3elensky (allegedly) visit there in the heat of the battle?

Ukraine war: Volodymyr Zelensky visits front-line city of Bakhmut

Kremlin Coup
Finland and Sweden join NATO
Strike on Wagner Group HQ
Patriot missiles
Oil price cap
Bakhmut is not strategically important
Kherson Kherson Kherson
MH-17
"f*** the EU.."
Kerch Bridge
Starlink
Balakliya
Article 5
100k Russians dead
Stealing chips from washing machines/refrigerators/televisions
Institute for the Study of War
"Ruble will be rubble"
Million Man Ukrainian army
McDonalds/IKEA/Coca Cola/H&M/Louis Vuitton
Long lines at ATMs
Eggs
Russia running out of missiles/drones
Russia can't fight in winter/frostbite
Polish Mig-29s
Javelina
Azovstal "evacuation"
Stingers
No fly zones
40 mile caravan outside of Kyiv
Switchblade drones
Ghost of Kiev
Obese General
Blood Cancer
Sham referenda
"isolated"
ruble will be rubble
American/Qatari/Azerbaijani LNG
Butcher of Bucha
"the international community"
Russia sabotaged their own pipelines
Parkinsons
HIMARS
A-10 Warthogs
Abrams tanks
I saw it on the evening news
It must be true if it's on Twitter
100 Billion will bring Russia to its knees
Snake Island
Meat grinder
Game changers
Ukrainian Nazis are no big deal
Lukashenko's breath mints
Tooth Fairy
Soviet Union still exists
Trailer Park of the world
Pootin
Pootin Stooges
Larry Moe Curly

I think the idea is to draw europe into the war while the us pulls back with the hope that trump part 2 will rejoin the war on the side of russia in a couple of years. Of course a weak target would be tempting if the republicans manage to retake control of their party by the next election.

That's crazier than the crap Ras and his sycophants post.

So you and others were wrong when you all said we defeated the Taliban?

No, not wrong at all. We defeated the Taliban, drove them out of Afghanistan for the most part but our political apparatus allowed them to exist and prosper in Pakistan.

VN Store

Back