War in Ukraine

Don't be surprised if India, Pakistan and Indonesia join sides with Russia and China as well. Seems to be heading towards that direction.
China hasn’t “joined sides” Curly. They’re hanging back and telling Russia oh sure we got your back get after it. And as long as Russia has hard currency they’ll sell them weapons. And same for cheap oil as long as they can get it to China. Indonesia? Lol… sure I have no idea what they bring to the table but hey go get’em! India and Pakistan aren’t going to cut off their access to western weapons after seeing the Russian junk perform in real time. The only selling point Russia has on their junk at this point is “hey it’s our crappy military! Look how well Ukraine is using the same stuff we are to obliterate us!” 😂

Reactions: AM64 and tvolsfan
Lol. Oh yeah I forgot this one that one of the moral authoritarians said in here not too long ago.

62. "Sign me up" - Septic

I'm sure that this is a sick burn in your mind eye but I don't think that your 'list' is quite the flex you believe it to be.

Tell us the story about how you aren't rooting for Russia again, it's a good one.

I'm sure that this is a sick burn in your mind eye but I don't think that your 'list' is quite the flex you believe it to be.

Tell us the story about how you aren't rooting for Russia again, it's a good one.
It’s hilarious as hell that we can all see “the list” is loaded with verified items rocking their vodka fried minds.

HIMARS

LMAO that missile system has to give them all nightmares 😂

Reactions: AM64
It’s hilarious as hell that we can all see “the list” is loaded with verified items rocking their vodka fried minds.

HIMARS

LMAO that missile system has to give them all nightmares 😂

It's largely a self-own, I can't help but laugh that they spent the time to put it together and keep trotting it out.

11 months and russia's army is closer to its borders than on day 2. This despite having staged an invasion on Ukraine's border for months. Beyond pathetic.

It's largely a self-own, I can't help but laugh that they spent the time to put it together and keep trotting it out.

11 months and russia's army is closer to its borders than on day 2. This despite having staged an invasion on Ukraine's border for months. Beyond pathetic.
Oh “the list” is an obvious self own and these cretins are too dumb to see it. That just makes it more hilarious.

Lol. You are the one who said "sign me up". Plus that list is things that have come directly from you and your fellow jobbers here. It's meant to mock you all. At this point you and your group are like a 24 hour daily episode of General Hospital.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Lol. You are the one who said "sign me up". Plus that list is things that have come directly from you and your fellow jobbers here. It's meant to mock you all. At this point you and your group are like a 24 hour daily episode of General Hospital.
Oh we know that’s what your smooth brain thinks it does. But to anyone with a functioning brain cell it’s seen as just more blowback on your on stupidity Curly. 😂🤡

Reactions: Septic
Oh we know that’s what your smooth brain thinks it does. But to anyone with a functioning brain cell it’s seen as just more blowback on your on stupidity Curly. 😂🤡
Lol.

Guess I should have been more specific. It's meant to mock you all AND remind you all of your stupidity in this matter.

Now go play your Atari 2600 Proctor.

Does anyone here other than a few see what is happening with this war between Russia and Ukraine?
It's a proxy war, and we're being dragged into it slowly but surely, and before long we are going to be fighting for Ukraine in the name of NATO. Germany, France, Italy and the UK are going to be sitting on their asses goading us to march into Ukraine and fight their battle for them. **** Europe and their liberal ways. They can fight their own wars.

Does anyone here other than a few see what is happening with this war between Russia and Ukraine?
It's a proxy war, and we're being dragged into it slowly but surely, and before long we are going to be fighting for Ukraine in the name of NATO. Germany, France, Italy and the UK are going to be sitting on their asses goading us to march into Ukraine and fight their battle for them. **** Europe and their liberal ways. They can fight their own wars.

LOL, of course it's a proxy war. We're not being drug in, we triple lindy'd in.

This was day one stuff man, are you just now reconciling this?

Lol.

Guess I should have been more specific. It's meant to mock you all AND remind you all of your stupidity in this matter.

Now go play your Atari 2600 Proctor.

giphy.gif

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Because we can significantly reduce the power and influence of Russia, economically and militarily without risk to American sons and daughters.
Ho Lee F***. No we can't. Not through this bogus war. Russia has energy which will be a bargaining chip forever and give them eternal money. Dream on though.

Because we can significantly reduce the power and influence of Russia, economically and militarily without risk to American sons and daughters.

Stop the hyperbole.
Russia in no threat to the USA or even NATO, other than some nukes or oil pricing.
When did you become some Neo con?

VN Store

Back