War in Ukraine

2 Corinthians 4:3-4
Not sure how that applies here.

Are you really arguing Russia is going to save Ukraine's soul by killing people? Russia going to enforce their version of Orthodoxy? Is that yet another shift in stated goals for Russia?

No state enforced religious program has ever worked in their stated goals or worked as validation for the state who hosts them.

I'm around. Not much to talk about in this thread. Seems it was just becoming circular. Just have to sit back and see if this ends how some of us thought it would. Hope you and yours had a good Christmas.
They do like to bring you up every now and then lol. You're right it has become circular but always fun to see what new nonsense the pro Zelensky crowd can come up with. We did have a good Christmas here. Hope you did as well.

Any rumors about Stryker MGS being sent? I know it's reload mechanism is unreliable, but I'm sure Ukraine would take them and the US has no use for them anymore since they're retired.
I wouldn't be shocked. They just sit in a boneyard when decommissioned. The US (and world) benefits from sending our old antiquate equipment to Ukraine to help them destroy even older and more antiquated Russian equipment. Russia is forced into trying to quickly restock their garbage equipment while the west continues their R&D on creating the next best thing. And since Russia supplies military equipment to all of the free worlds enemies this is a great opportunity to conduct field tests from afar.

VN Store

Back