War in Ukraine

It’s still the only map recognized by anyone not named Russia or a Russian lapdog Moe.

And again. There was no US coup in Ukraine.
Even if we assume, along with Moe, that it was a US-backed coup, I'm unclear Moe why you think that would justify a landgrab by Russia.

Reactions: AM64
He's a real clear thinker. First he says very little of the support from NATO countries is reaching the front lines and it's just a money laundering scheme ("Officials from the West and Ukraine will plunder these funds and no more than 15% of the total amount of support will reach the trenches"), then immediately follows that with NATO has thrown everything at Russia and Russia is still winning ("And today, the entire NATO bloc supplies weapons and its fighters under the guise of "foreign mercenaries", but cannot tip the scales in their favor"). To quote Raising Arizona - "which is it young fella?"

And yet @Rasputin_Vol thinks this clown says something we should trust.

Everything but the money they didn't pocket.

Going after the head of state would be over the top. I'm wondering if this is Kadyrov just throwing out stuff or he may be tipping off a change in strategy by Russia.

Ramzan Kadyrov

"I see that some are worried about foreign aid to Ukraine. Do not worry! This is a money laundering scheme. Officials from the West and Ukraine will plunder these funds and no more than 15% of the total amount of support will reach the trenches.
It's better to worry about something else. The fighting is now going on in Russia. These are our regions that wished to become part of our state in order to protect the population from the satanic actions of Ukrainian and NATO nationalists. Therefore, there should be no negotiations. We must hit the lair of Satanists in the center of Kyiv! It is necessary to hit the main defender and agitator of this vile ideology - Zelensky.

A year ago, world powers underestimated our country, they believed that Russia was practically ruined from the inside by pseudo-liberal provocateurs - agents of the West. And today, the entire NATO bloc supplies weapons and its fighters under the guise of "foreign mercenaries", but cannot tip the scales in their favor. Just imagine: THE ENTIRE NATO BLOCK has thrown forces, but cannot do anything!

As they just did not try to influence Russia. They miscalculated in one thing - we honor our traditions, religion, culture. It is impossible to deceive believers with foreign "values" when the Koran is burned on the streets of the West, and newspapers with caricatures of the Prophet ﷺ are sold on the shelves.

We are at war against Satanism and all its worst manifestations. You know what I'm talking about, I don't want to list it all. This is our spiritual strength. And this spirit cannot be broken!

Yes, the Ukrainian population is dying. But they should be offended that they are dying in vain for the right of the West to hold rainbow parades in front of children, and not for their national values. Sodom and Gomorrah were punished by the Almighty. And today this sword of sacred punishment is in the hands of Russia!"

So they're Nazis AND satanists? That seems like a pretty high number of devil worshippers. He's right that all this trans crap is good propaganda for Russia. It's a self destructive ideology and I'm not pretending otherwise. Besides that, this is kinda silly. He's just throwing stuff out there.

Reactions: LouderVol
Yes, because Lord knows when Dems propose social spending in the US you guys are 100% behind it. Give me a break. You guys b*tch about government trying to help anybody.

This is such a lame duck retort. It’s beyond sad that you and your chosen party are openly supporting a corrupt dictator with our money. You actually think helping Ukraine is some moral right. Something we should do simply because you think Putin is bad. Yet when Trump wanted a border wall that would have helped stem the tide of illegals, you and your party whined like the babies you are.

But yeah let’s just keep printing money and sending into Ukraine. Let’s keep increasing Zelenskys bank account all the while he is laughing at how stupid we are for giving him anything. The fact that that dictator was allowed into our federal building displaying his countries flag and begging for money is a disgrace. That one act made 1/6 look like a cake walk. I mean inflation skyrocketing? Hey let’s just keep printing and giving Ukraine billions upon billions. You and the progressive liberals make me sick.

Going after the head of state would be over the top. I'm wondering if this is Kadyrov just throwing out stuff or he may be tipping off a change in strategy by Russia.

Ramzan Kadyrov

"I see that some are worried about foreign aid to Ukraine. Do not worry! This is a money laundering scheme. Officials from the West and Ukraine will plunder these funds and no more than 15% of the total amount of support will reach the trenches.
It's better to worry about something else. The fighting is now going on in Russia. These are our regions that wished to become part of our state in order to protect the population from the satanic actions of Ukrainian and NATO nationalists. Therefore, there should be no negotiations. We must hit the lair of Satanists in the center of Kyiv! It is necessary to hit the main defender and agitator of this vile ideology - Zelensky.

A year ago, world powers underestimated our country, they believed that Russia was practically ruined from the inside by pseudo-liberal provocateurs - agents of the West. And today, the entire NATO bloc supplies weapons and its fighters under the guise of "foreign mercenaries", but cannot tip the scales in their favor. Just imagine: THE ENTIRE NATO BLOCK has thrown forces, but cannot do anything!

As they just did not try to influence Russia. They miscalculated in one thing - we honor our traditions, religion, culture. It is impossible to deceive believers with foreign "values" when the Koran is burned on the streets of the West, and newspapers with caricatures of the Prophet ﷺ are sold on the shelves.

We are at war against Satanism and all its worst manifestations. You know what I'm talking about, I don't want to list it all. This is our spiritual strength. And this spirit cannot be broken!

Yes, the Ukrainian population is dying. But they should be offended that they are dying in vain for the right of the West to hold rainbow parades in front of children, and not for their national values. Sodom and Gomorrah were punished by the Almighty. And today this sword of sacred punishment is in the hands of Russia!"

You know who else hated gays? Nazis.

So it would seem that you Orcs are killing your own over semantics.

Reactions: AM64
This is such a lame duck retort. It’s beyond sad that you and your chosen party are openly supporting a corrupt dictator with our money. You actually think helping Ukraine is some moral right. Something we should do simply because you think Putin is bad. Yet when Trump wanted a border wall that would have helped stem the tide of illegals, you and your party whined like the babies you are.

But yeah let’s just keep printing money and sending into Ukraine. Let’s keep increasing Zelenskys bank account all the while he is laughing at how stupid we are for giving him anything. The fact that that dictator was allowed into our federal building displaying his countries flag and begging for money is a disgrace. That one act made 1/6 look like a cake walk. I mean inflation skyrocketing? Hey let’s just keep printing and giving Ukraine billions upon billions. You and the progressive liberals make me sick.

Wait until you get a load of our Jewish space lasers!

Reactions: tvolsfan

Actually some of us feel we need to help Ukraine as we promised to do and signed an agreement stating so in order to get them to give up the world’s third largest stockpile of nuclear weapons at the time of the signing. We are obligated to help them. But don’t let that get in the way of a bad rant I guess.

Hmm, our government sets the interest rate it pays.

Our national budget covers just the interest on the debt and nothing on the principle. So comparing our national debt to individual debt is asinine. There is no freaking way any mortgage company is going to approve a loan to someone who has ran a deficit for 21 years, someone who has only been able to support themselves by borrowing more money and hasn’t paid down the first dollar of principal that they owe.

You sir are the worse than a hypocrite, you are ignorant.

This is probably low balled.

In late May, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) projected that annual net interest costs would total $399 billion in 2022 and nearly triple over the upcoming decade, soaring from $442 billion to $1.2 trillion and summing to $8.1 trillion over that period. However, if inflation is higher than CBO’s projections and if the Fed raises interest rates by larger amounts than the agency projected, such costs may rise even faster than anticipated.

Hmm, our government sets the interest rate it pays.

Our national budget covers just the interest on the debt and nothing on the principle. So comparing our national debt to individual debt is asinine. There is no freaking way any mortgage company is going to approve a loan to someone who has ran a deficit for 21 years, someone who has only been able to support themselves by borrowing more money and hasn’t paid down the first dollar of principal that they owe.

You sir are the worse than a hypocrite, you are ignorant.

If you think I'm ignorant, then you think guys like Warren Buffett are ignorant, because we subscribe to the same logic regarding our national debt.

Please educate yourself before throwing dumb lawn darts. Just read, Hogg.

Modern Monetary Theory

Lol. Your hilarious Proctor. The only people that get irritated are you and your fellow Ukrainiac jobbers anytime someone challenges the mainstream media Ukrainian propaganda that you guys and gals peddle daily.

Yeah, I've never seen more bias coverage except (when hussein and kamal ran for pres)

I was looking at T Bills today. A one year rate is like 4.7% iirc..Inflation is real for people that especially live paycheck to paycheck
This deficit spending hurts the poor the most.
If I was a pol I would remind folk that money doesn't grow on trees.

Are you crazy? If politicians in any way limited their ability to spend, they'd be nothing. Politicians want the people they "represent" to believe they are creating money from nothing and showering it down on them. I'm constantly amazed considering the state of the media that we ever see a news article mentioning debt or monetary shortages ... unless it's to support a tax increase that always taxes someone else. The press and the government do sometimes post those nasty bankruptcy notices that require raising the debt limit or playing financial hide and seek games ... because all the doom and gloom things that would otherwise result are going to affect only you.

VN Store

Back