War in Ukraine

I just find it funny that the pro Putin guys on here act as if they’ve ever even spoken to a true Russian. My family came here from russia. My twin cousins school a broaded from Saratov in 2006-08 and lived with my family. They played hockey at JPll. You wanna know what it’s really like, that’s how.
LOL, JPII beat us in the finals in 2006 I think. Played in Bridgestone.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
If it is lame, then I better not watch. The old episodes were good when I was in 4th grade. It is best to preserve those cool memories.
Just like the new Wonder Years that came out. I refuse to watch it. As well as some of these movie remakes like Point Break that they came out with.

Even M1A1s (the majority of the Abrams showcased in that video) would be a major upgrade. The advantage thermal sights provide is tremendous.
Honestly I’m gonna guess they are reluctant to let M1’s go due to the still classified nature of the current chobham armor recipe. Bradley’s have nothing special on them.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Even M1A1s (the majority of the Abrams showcased in that video) would be a major upgrade. The advantage thermal sights provide is tremendous.
The woodland camo Abrams sitting (not rotting because we maintain our tanks in America unlike Russia) dormant would embarrass Russia even more so than they have done to themselves already. Biden might be trying to be the bigger man (technically he is height wise) in this situation if only he actually knew what the situation was.

You and some of your pals here do seem quite obsessed with death - dead Russians. So there seems to be some truth to that.

I have no problem watching invading hords get slaughtered. But - it's a pretty simple fix, the Russians can go home.

Watching you bozos try and dodge that singular fact may the most comical outstanding point.

You blame the American's and Ukrainian's but seem to whistle past that grave yard. People stop dying if Russia quits trying to get the gang back together. Full stop.

Ya'll are really dumb, fo real.

Oh these chinese are ruthless enough to do it. You will see it happen the same way they colonized the western territory. The Chinese wont be put off by the loss of life. And the manufacturing losses will just give an outlet for all their industry that isnt going towards their fairy tale mega projects in china.

That's definitely possible. The Chinese have a lot of people to oversee the Afghans, and life is cheap in China. What the Chinese may be underestimating is that Afghans aren't always civil, they are probably every bit as ruthless as the Chinese, and they do know the territory so they are going to be hard to dig out and eradicate. Maybe another in a long war of wills. I truly hope it gets hostile so we can sit back with popcorn and enjoy the show - this could be like watching your two most hated football teams play each other and praying lightning hits both out of the blue.

VN Store

Back