Putinistas
Sack of potatoes
Tractors
Made some additions to their greatest hits

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Item #10??? How about Item #1?

View attachment 531057
And?

If Russia had complied with the agreements, and removed their troops and weapons from eastern Ukraine, they wouldn't have been fired up on.

Why are you of the mindset that only Ukraine was obligated to adhere to the tenants of the agreement, when the only reason the agreement exists in the first place, is because Russia had violated the Budapest Memorandum, and invaded Ukraine?

Reactions: LouderVol
And?

If Russia had complied with the agreements, and removed their troops and weapons from eastern Ukraine, they wouldn't have been fired up on.

Why are you of the mindset that only Ukraine was obligated to adhere to the tenants of the agreement, when the only reason the agreement exists in the first place, is because Russia had violated the Budapest Memorandum, and invaded Ukraine?
The US violated the Budapest Memorandum when they staged the February 2014 coup.

The US violated the Budapest Memorandum when they staged the February 2014 coup.

The US was not a signatory of Minsk.

Regardless of your delusions about what happened in 2014. Those events have zero bearing on the fact that Russia didn't adhere to their obligations under Minsk.

And really, the Budapest Memorandum was violated in 2004 when the US staged color revolution in Ukraine. Also, the 2013 trade deal with the EU that Yanukovich rejected would have been a violation because it was an all or nothing deal that would have prohibited Ukraine from signing a trade deal with Russia if they signed the EU deal ("economic coercion").

You guys need to get off of this Budapest Memorandum nonsense. Its a dead end. Besides, Ukraine didn't have control of the Soviet nukes on their soil anymore than Turkiye has control of the US nukes there.

Last edited:
The US was not a signatory of Minsk.
I know they weren't. We are talking about the Budapest Memorandum. Keep up.

1673706938352.png

Regardless of your delusions about what happened in 2014. Those events have zero bearing on the fact that Russia didn't adhere to their obligations under Minsk.
As long as the other side was still shelling Donbas and as we now know were negotiating in bad faith, the Minsk deal was just paper.

And really, the Bdapest Memorandum was violated in 2004 when the US staged color revolution in Ukraine. Also, the 2013 trade deal with the EU that Yanukovich rejected would have been a violation because it was an all or nothing deal that would have prohibited Ukraine from signing a trade deal with Russia if they signed the EU deal ("economic coercion").

You guys need to get off of this Budapest Memorandum nonsense. Its a dead end. Besides, Ukraine didn't have control of the Soviet nukes on their soil anymore than Turkiye has control of the US nukes there.

You've provided zero evidence that The US was involved in the orange revolution, in any way.

Given that it was Putin's man Yanukovych who would have been the benefactor of the attempted election fraud in 2004, it's much more likely that Russia was attempting to meddle in Ukrainian affairs, not the US.
Screenshot_20230114-094312.png

I know they weren't. We are talking about the Budapest Memorandum. Keep up.

View attachment 531106

As long as the other side was still shelling Donbas and as we now know were negotiating in bad faith, the Minsk deal was just paper.

Shelling Russian troops and equipment in eastern Ukraine, not inside Russia.

Again, if Russia could complied with their obligations, and removed their soldiers, they would have eliminated the possibility of them being fired up on.

And really, the Bdapest Memorandum was violated in 2004 when the US staged color revolution in Ukraine. Also, the 2013 trade deal with the EU that Yanukovich rejected would have been a violation because it was an all or nothing deal that would have prohibited Ukraine from signing a trade deal with Russia if they signed the EU deal ("economic coercion").
None of this is true

You've provided zero evidence that The US was involved in the orange revolution, in any way.
I wasn't asked to until now. But here you go... straight from the horses mouth (National Endowment for Democracy)

Revolution Redux: Can Ukrainian Society Be Re-Mobilized in Defense of Democracy - NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR DEMOCRACY

The post-Orange Revolution period is now seen as a time of missed opportunities. In 2004, Ukrainian society mobilized to defend political and civic rights in the face of flawed presidential elections. NGOs across the country played a significant role in informing citizens, educating voters, mobilizing the electorate and monitoring the election process. After the 2004 election, however, many NGOs failed to hold the new government accountable and turned away from working on grassroots civic issues to become a more professionalized third sector divorced from its constituency.

Shelling Russian troops and equipment in eastern Ukraine, not inside Russia.

Again, if Russia could complied with their obligations, and removed their soldiers, they would have eliminated the possibility of them being fired up on.
Kyiv wasn't just firing on soldiers, they were (and still are) targeting civilians.

I wasn't asked to until now. But here you go... straight from the horses mouth (National Endowment for Democracy)

Revolution Redux: Can Ukrainian Society Be Re-Mobilized in Defense of Democracy - NATIONAL ENDOWMENT FOR DEMOCRACY

So you found an article written in 2011, that is somehow a smoking gun for US involvement in the orange revolution in Ukraine?

Please cite the specific phrase(s) in the article that indicates US responsibility for Ukrainians being upset that Yanukovych attempted to rig an election in 2004.

Kyiv wasn't just firing on soldiers, they were (and still are) targeting civilians.

It's unfortunate that civilians tend to get caught in the crossfire, but since Russia stations its troops in civilian areas, that's bound to happen.

Again, if Russia had removed it's troops from Ukraine in compliance with Minsk, no chance to break the ceasefire.

It's bizarre that you don't understand the concept of repelling a foreign invasion.

So you found an article written in 2011, that is somehow a smoking gun for US involvement in the orange revolution in Ukraine?
Not only is it a smoking gun about 2004, but what they would be doing leading up the the winter of 2013/2014.

Please cite the specific phrase(s) in the article that indicates US responsibility for Ukrainians being upset that Yanukovych attempted to rig an election in 2004.
That wasn't the original question you asked me. You are moving the goalposts. Your original statement was:

With regards to this new question/statement, we are going to be going back and forth with news and commentaries from my side and your side about alleged corruption in the voting. But with regards to your original statement, you cannot refute what I posted coming directly from the NED.

It's unfortunate that civilians tend to get caught in the crossfire, but since Russia stations its troops in civilian areas, that's bound to happen.

Again, if Russia had removed it's troops from Ukraine in compliance with Minsk, no chance to break the ceasefire.

It's bizarre that you don't understand the concept of repelling a foreign invasion.
Russia was only following the Serbia model set by the US/UK in 1999.

Not only is it a smoking gun about 2004, but what they would be doing leading up the the winter of 2013/2014.

That wasn't the original question you asked me. You are moving the goalposts. Your original statement was:

With regards to this new question/statement, we are going to be going back and forth with news and commentaries from my side and your side about alleged corruption in the voting. But with regards to your original statement, you cannot refute what I posted coming directly from the NED.

So there's nothing in that article that indicates the US was responsible for Yanukovych's attempt to rig the election, or the Ukrainian populace getting upset at him doing so?

Why'd you link it then?

Reactions: tvolsfan
So there's nothing in that article that indicates the US was responsible for Yanukovych's attempt to rig the election, or the Ukrainian populace getting upset at him doing so?

Why'd you link it then?
I linked it in response to your original statement about US involvement..

Once I posted that, you are now moving the goalposts on to alleged election rigging.

I linked it in response to your original statement about US involvement..

Once I posted that, you are now moving the goalposts on to alleged election rigging.

You could have also linked a waffle house menu, and it would have included the same amount of proof of US involvement in the orange revolution.

Feel free to cite the section of the article that you believe supports your assertions.

You could have also linked a waffle house menu, and it would have included the same amount of proof of US involvement in the orange revolution.

Feel free to cite the section of the article that you believe supports your assertions.
You are coping now. I posted and highlighted the admission.

VN Store

Back