War in Ukraine

So let me get this straight. Russia has supposedly lost over 100K troops, running out of missiles, their equipment being destroyed left and right, military is incompetent, Ukrainians are whooping their butt all over the battlefield and we still need to send billions of dollars to Ukraine. Just want to make sure I'm understanding the Ukrainiac logic in this thread.
Hopes of Pyrrhic victories for Russia is the key to a resolution, apparently. Russia will lose men and retreat to Transnistria until they can't go any further West. Then victory can be made.

Slave Ukraine

That is dumb at best... or at worst evil. You don't throw the lives of men away on symbolic moves. You wisely preserve those lives for another fight later, at best.

I agree, I should have stated that the symbology is purely Russia's as is all of Putin's personal ambitions. It should have been obvious, but clearly I need to spell things out for you.

Hey, maybe you should apply to lead Russia dog sh*t army - you seem to have all the answers. But at least you agree that Russia and Wagner are trying desperately to win in Bakmut and Soledar at all costs, symbolically. For the Ukrainians it's just another stolen town in need of liberation on the way to the Russian border.

Did you ever think your team would have to rely on mercenaries, convicts and the destitute to bail out Russia's "army?"

How pathetic, that has to sting for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunerwadel
And why are they pulling for or hoping for a war... where lives on both sides will be lost that is halfway around the world?

Watching you flounder with this narrative is amusing.

You really don't see the irony in you trying to justify Russia's aggression while accusing others of justifying the means to stop said aggression.

You're warped man.

I agree, I should have stated that the symbology is purely Russia's as is all of Putin's personal ambitions. It should have been obvious, but clearly I need to spell things out for you.

Hey, maybe you should apply to lead Russia dog sh*t army - you seem to have all the answers. But at least you agree that Russia and Wagner are trying desperately to win in Bakmut and Soledar at all costs, symbolically. For the Ukrainians it's just another stolen town in need of liberation on the way to the Russian border.

Did you ever think your team would have to rely on mercenaries, convicts and the destitute to bail out Russia's "army?"

How pathetic, that has to sting for you.
So Russia is losing prisoners and mercenaries... not regular troops (allegedly). How is that Russia losing?

So Russia is losing prisoners and mercenaries... not regular troops (allegedly). How is that Russia losing?
He called them “pathetic” Moe. I can understand you not being able to absorb that though. And it is pathetic that the “strongest professional army in Europe” has to get a bunch of convicts and mercs to do their heavy lifting. It’s also hilarious.

He called them “pathetic” Moe. I can understand you not being able to absorb that though. And it is pathetic that the “strongest professional army in Europe” has to get a bunch of convicts and mercs to do their heavy lifting. It’s also hilarious.
No different than NATO/US using the Ukrainians to do the heavy lifting for them.

No different than NATO/US using the Ukrainians to do the heavy lifting for them.
Actually it is. It’s very different. Ukraine is fighting for their existence against your invading convicts and hired thugs. And it’s hilarious that you’d even try to draw a parallel. It’s not unexpected based on the whole body of work on your shilling. But it is still hilarious 🤡

Ukraine and Russia border war is existential to the US???
Oh you must of forgotten to quote me in your mindless reply. No it isn’t “existential” to the US. It isn’t existential to Russia either, after this is over they’ll still exist they will just be an even more backwards ass trailer park trash country masquerading as a gas station. But it is existential for Ukraine. However that wasn’t the parallel you drew and this is just more deflection from your ongoing idiotic claims and hot takes. 🤡

Last edited:
Actually it is. It’s very different. Ukraine is fighting for their existence against your invading convicts and hired thugs. And it’s hilarious that you’d even try to draw a parallel. It’s not unexpected based on the whole body of work on your shilling. But it is still hilarious 🤡
So they are fighting for their existence against an incompetent military? It should be over soon right.

So they are fighting for their existence against an incompetent military? It should be over soon right.
It’s still a very large incompetent military. Gonna take a while to kill them all I’d guess. A huge peon horde is still a threat. Just gotta be methodical and kill them all. Which of course will take munitions replenishment. Womp womp 🤡

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Do you own a lot of stock in any of the following companies?
Raytheon
Northrop Grumman
General Dynamics
Boeing
If you don't, you should because you are one warmonger supporter.

I don't know, I can call my Morgan Stanley guy on Tuesday and ask him if I'm literally Hitler.

VN Store

Back