War in Ukraine

After it's all said and done these Ukrainiacs are gonna feel the same way Fowler, Herbstreit and Corso did that time Florida beat Ohio State for the national championship.
Oh nothing could match the face plant you stooges have already done Curly. We’re 325+ days into your two week definitely-not-a-war-but-a-special-military-operation 🤡

I never said it would last 2 weeks Proctor.
Dodge it all you want. There was all kinds of BS implying this was going to end quickly and they would be welcomed as liberating heroes! Whoopsie! And you stooges were more than happy to lather up and get all giddy about how quick it was going to be over. Whoopsie again! 🤡

Dodge it all you want. There was all kinds of BS implying this was going to end quickly and they would be welcomed as liberating heroes! Whoopsie! And you stooges were more than happy to lather up and get all giddy about how quick it was going to be over. Whoopsie again! 🤡
Show me where I said it would end in 2 weeks?

Show me where I said it would end in 2 weeks?
Not playing this stupid ass pedantic game with you. Doesnt matter if it ends tomorrow or in a year it’s gone on longer than you sycophant stooges ever thought it would based on Lord Pootin’s rhetoric and you stooges have to hang around here and sell that stupidity. The longer it goes the more time I get to laugh at your stooge ass. 🤡

Not playing this stupid ass pedantic game with you. Doesnt matter if it ends tomorrow or in a year it’s gone on longer than you sycophant stooges ever thought it would based on Lord Pootin’s rhetoric and you stooges have to hang around here and sell that stupidity. The longer it goes the more time I get to laugh at your stooge ass. 🤡
Lol. That's what I thought. You cannot find where I said it. I have advocated for peace this whole time but I also realize that Ukraine has been killing and attacking civilians in Donbass since 2014.

And why would you want this conflict to continue on? That makes no sense at all. The longer this goes on the more people on both sides die. It's that what you really want?

Lol. That's what I thought. You cannot find where I said it. I have advocated for peace this whole time but I also realize that Ukraine has been killing and attacking civilians in Donbass since 2014.

And why would you want this conflict to continue on? That makes no sense at all. The longer this goes on the more people on both sides die. It's that what you really want?
You have done no such thing you sycophant stooge. All you’ve done is push Ukrainian capitulation. How’s that working out for your stooge ass Curly? 🤡

You’re smarter than Putin, then.
Russia didn't come in with a full scale incoming force. They started off the conflict trying to force Kyiv to capitulate quickly while at the same time focusing their time and attention on Donbas.

Russia, had it followed the US model in Iraq and not GAF about civilian casualties, infrastructure and done a "shock and awe" strategy, Kyiv would have folded easily in two weeks. Hell, Kyiv was at the negotiating table in Ankara in mid March.

Russia didn't come in with a full scale incoming force. They started off the conflict trying to force Kyiv to capitulate quickly while at the same time focusing their time and attention on Donbas.

Russia, had it followed the US model in Iraq and not GAF about civilian casualties, infrastructure and done a "shock and awe" strategy, Kyiv would have folded easily in two weeks. Hell, Kyiv was at the negotiating table in Ankara in mid March.
How old were you in 1991? Better yet, where were you?

Because I was in Saudi Arabia as part of Desert Storm. Shock and awe is not the firebombing of Dresden you so desperately want to believe it is. Iraq did most of the damage to Kuwaiti infrastructure, set the oil wells ablaze, tortured POWs and so on.

Shock and awe is hitting the enemy with overwhelming force, not letting them regroup, and not letting up until they capitulate. Had your boy Putin adopted that approach in Ukraine, it might very well have taken only two weeks. It would have helped to have had a capable military, too.

You clearly don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to military tactics and warfare in general.

Your solution has always been that Ukraine cede territory to Russia. That is not advocating for peace. Good lord.

Your solution has always been that Ukraine cede territory to Russia. That is not advocating for peace. Good lord.
I called for the independence or self determination of the residents of the Donbas region. This was a logical solution based on the western backed coup that ousted Yanukovych and the constant aggression they have faced from Ukraine since 2014. Are you anti freedom now?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I called for the independence or self determination of the residents of the Donbas region. This was a logical solution based on the western backed coup that ousted Yanukovych and the constant aggression they have faced from Ukraine since 2014. Are you anti freedom now?
The only appropriate response to your silliness

50D5D025-5548-4600-8C88-B356AF77E7C3.gif

Reactions: NorthDallas40
The Russian military and paid mercenaries invading Ukraine and seizing territory was the “logical solution” to civil unrest between the Ukrainian government and its citizens? That’s completely moronic and totally on message for you 🤡

LOL at you trying to spin Russian military incompetence as some sort of humanitarian play.

You have no credibility left, there's nothing left to salvage.

How old were you in 1991? Better yet, where were you?

Because I was in Saudi Arabia as part of Desert Storm. Shock and awe is not the firebombing of Dresden you so desperately want to believe it is. Iraq did most of the damage to Kuwaiti infrastructure, set the oil wells ablaze, tortured POWs and so on.

Shock and awe is hitting the enemy with overwhelming force, not letting them regroup, and not letting up until they capitulate. Had your boy Putin adopted that approach in Ukraine, it might very well have taken only two weeks. It would have helped to have had a capable military, too.

You clearly don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to military tactics and warfare in general.
Not 1991, 2003 invasion. The term shock and awe didn't become a thing until the second invasion. But you knew that already, which is why you intentionally tried to shift the goalposts to the 1991 Desert Storm.

Am I lying?
Yes

Inventor Of ‘Shock & Awe’ Explains How It Might Work In Ukraine

Harlan K. Ullman, now senior adviser to the Atlantic Council in Washington, D.C., introduced the term “Shock & Awe” in a 1996 book that looked back at the 1991 Desert Storm campaign to liberate Kuwait. Shock & Awe: Achieving Rapid Dominance asked how a future conflict might be waged far more rapidly, at far less cost in blood and treasure, and still achieve the same overwhelming results as Desert Storm.

VN Store

Back