War in Ukraine

So in about a week, we've gone from sending tanks to sending airplanes.

Leopard tanks
F-16s
Babushka with pickle jar
North Korean munitions
War crime tribunals
Patrick Lancaster's staged scenes
Steven Seagal is a Pootin Puppet
Banning Orthodox Priests and News Media Outlets are no big deal
These numbers come from the Ukrainian MOD so they have to be true.
Sack of Potatoes
Smooth Brain
Homer
Newsweek is GOP and Russian propaganda
Mobile crematoriums
Iranian drones
Stealing chips from washing machines/refrigerators/televisions
No fly zones/air superiority
HIMARS
North Korean troops
Finland and Sweden join NATO
Strike on Wagner Group HQ
Patriot missiles
Oil price cap
Bakhmut is not strategically important
Kherson Kherson Kherson
MH-17
"f*** the EU.."
Kerch Bridge
Article 5
100k Russians dead
Institute for the Study of War
"Ruble will be rubble"
Million Man Ukrainian army
McDonalds/IKEA/Coca Cola/H&M/Louis Vuitton
Long lines at ATMs
Eggs
Russia running out of missiles/drones
Russia can't fight in winter/frostbite
Polish Mig-29s
Javelina
Azovstal "evacuation"
Stingers
40 mile caravan outside of Kyiv
Switchblade drones
Ghost of Kiev
Obese General
Kremlin Coup
Blood Cancer
Parkinsons
A-10 Warthogs
Abrams tanks
I saw it on the evening news
It must be true if it's on Twitter
100 Billion will bring Russia to its knees
Snake Island
Meat grinder
Game changers
Ukrainian Nazis are no big deal
Lukashenko's breath mints
Tooth Fairy
Soviet Union still exists
Trailer Park of the world
Pootin
Pootin Stooges
Larry Moe Curly
Ukrainians are rookies at corruption
Challengers
Wagner is being decimated
Pootin nuthuggers
Bradleys
Strykers
Just a few weeks of training
"Sign me up" - Septic
I added some to the list.

I added some to the list.
The A-10 Warthogs though. I clowned those guys this summer when I asked them how long it would be before we saw those in Ukraine, and now I'm forced to clown them again on all of these (all 100 of them) tanks.

The truth is that no NATO army at this point wants to go toe-to-toe with Russia right now, yet all I here in here and in the media from these retired/Boomer military commentators is a bunch of old men running their d!ck$uckers about Iraqi tanks and guys in sandals with small arms fire. They should ask the Saudis how well the Houthis are hanging in there. Or ask the Israelis how well Hezbollah clapped their cheeks in Lebanon in 2006. Or hell, ask the guys in Vietnam and Afghanistan in their families how those rice farmers and goat herders won their respective wars.

Never forget... What do we say in the SEC... "It just means more"???

FnWD-ymWIB0--WP

Never forget... What do we say in the SEC... "It just means more"???

FnWD-ymWIB0--WP
Rasputin thinking he’s taunting us by posting a picture of a war where our weapons and money lead to victory.

Hope history repeats and our aid helps downtrodden Ukrainians triumph over their land hungry, authoritarian invaders.

The A-10 Warthogs though. I clowned those guys this summer when I asked them how long it would be before we saw those in Ukraine, and now I'm forced to clown them again on all of these (all 100 of them) tanks.

The truth is that no NATO army at this point wants to go toe-to-toe with Russia right now, yet all I here in here and in the media from these retired/Boomer military commentators is a bunch of old men running their d!ck$uckers about Iraqi tanks and guys in sandals with small arms fire. They should ask the Saudis how well the Houthis are hanging in there. Or ask the Israelis how well Hezbollah clapped their cheeks in Lebanon in 2006. Or hell, ask the guys in Vietnam and Afghanistan in their families how those rice farmers and goat herders won their respective wars.
Lol. Now who’s getting angry.

Remember when you tried to invade Afghanistan and your empire collapsed?

This is a very long article that covers probably too many topics, but it included this interesting point. Your article relates Soledar as part of the Bakhmut mess.

Ukraine Situation Report: Kyiv Claims New Combat Aircraft Has Been Determined
I am not sure if it's the right term, but Soledar is a suburb of Bahkmut. The argument seems to be that it let's the Russians control one side of Bahkmut as well as its front. So now they can threaten the supplies and reinforcements coming in. It does theoretically.

But my understanding is that the Russians are less than 5km from Bakhmut from the front. And at the closest Soledar is from Bahkmut is 8 km. So unless I am missing something it doesnt seem like this adds anything new to the equation.

And again when you look at the war, they have been fighting for Bahkmut since at least August. I went back through this thread. Ras and crew were crowing about the impending collapse going back then. So I would assume by now Ukraine has prepared contingencies if Bahkmut does fall. Unless the Ukrainians are as incompetent as the Russians this wont be some great break thru that leads to the capture of a lot of territory.

Lol.

Remember when the mighty Russian military that no one wants to go toe to toe with took over Ukraine?

You don't? Neither does anyone else..

The evidence has been posted in here for you jobbers multiple times. Not my fault you guys ignore it or give us 20,000 word essays on why they are no big deal.
There are no nazis marching to Moscow, donjo.
You're living in lala land.
The nazis considered slavs subhuman. They wanted them gone. They no longer exist as a real political entity. Any Ukrainian waving a swastika = moron who should be a pariah based on their stupidity, let alone any act of violence or desire to harm or kill a fellow slav.

All that said..THERE ARE NO GERMAN TANKS HEADED TO RUSSIA.

VN Store

Back