War in Ukraine

there aren't any nazis coming to kill grandma for lebensraum ras
1674568916597-png.532662

GRU is military intelligence, so I don't know why thats even brought up
I was inferring Spetsnaz which are attached to GRU... and yes I am sure there are some there, and yet when I hear about engagements and captured Russians it's not usually them. Maybe because their being effective. Early on there were reports of them, even before Russia invaded there were some caught training locals in eastern Ukraine. They seemed to be active initially but died down. Maybe I am completely off base, but it sure seems like Russia is withholding many of it's better units.

This is not just some wimsical or "fanciful" comentary on my part.

Putin's Problem: What Happened to Russia's Spetsnaz Special Forces in Ukraine?

Problem? Or purposeful strategy?

I was inferring Spetsnaz which are attached to GRU... and yes I am sure there are some there, and yet when I hear about engagements and captured Russians it's not usually them. Maybe because their being effective. Early on there were reports of them, even before Russia invaded there were some caught training locals in eastern Ukraine. They seemed to be active initially but died down. Maybe I am completely off base, but it sure seems like Russia is withholding many of it's better units.

This is not just some wimsical or "fanciful" comentary on my part.

Putin's Problem: What Happened to Russia's Spetsnaz Special Forces in Ukraine?

Problem? Or purposeful strategy?
You don't win a full scale war with covert ops

Reactions: AM64
Case in point this article.

Putin faces breakdown in army discipline as troops REFUSE missions

I find that extremely hard to beleive this is like hearing Delta or Seals were refusing to follow presidential orders, could that happen? Theoretically yes. But which is more likely that this is happening or this is disinformation from the SVR? If It is disinformation WHY? It's the very fact articles like this are coming out that makes me wonder what is really happening. there have been so many stories that defy belief. Maybe they're true.....I guess time will tell. If so Spetnaz would have to be a pretty shoddy outfit though, and that isn't exactly their reputation.

Germany was forced to cross their redlines by the US/UK. This likely the disaster that will completely finish off Germany more than Treaty of Versailles or the end of WWII. Germany is toast. They went from helmets to tanks. Now they pinky promise no planes or boots on the ground.

Germany January 2022

Germany January 2023

I find that extremely hard to beleive this is like hearing Delta or Seals were refusing to follow presidential orders, could that happen? Theoretically yes. But which is more likely that this is happening or this is disinformation from the SVR? If It is disinformation WHY? It's the very fact articles like this are coming out that makes me wonder what is really happening. there have been so many stories that defy belief. Maybe they're true.....I guess time will tell. If so Spetnaz would have to be a pretty shoddy outfit though, and that isn't exactly their reputation.

Please don’t insult SFOD-D by comparing them to Seals.

Reactions: AM64 and ETV

wasn't there something about the Japanese imperial navy and army refusing to cooperate with each other during wwii?

Reactions: AM64 and hog88
Please don’t insult SFOD-D by comparing them to Seals.

Ya know your right they're just like national guard....refusing to do their job is no big deal. They are completely devoid of ideals of self sacrifice, courage, and honor and do as they please....

Ya know your right they're just like national guard....refusing to do their job is no big deal. They are completely devoid of ideals of self sacrifice, courage, and honor and do as they please....

No the Seals are just not in the same league.

But anyway Spetnaz isn’t what you saw in the Rambo movies.

Then they will be the true puppet masters you proclaim them to be. They’re just rookies right now 😎

Had another thought. Wouldn’t it be wild if this was all related to that interior minister helicopter crash last week and that was a hit to avoid their ouster? Time to bust out the tin foil hats!
They aren't rookies. The corruption has been going on in Banderaland for well over a decade.

when one group isnt doing their job, individual units are going to be pissy about doing theirs with no support.

If a top tier unit of the US or China, or India, or etc were to disobey such direct orders, they could expect at best to spend the rest of their lives in prison. Under Putin I'd expect worse. It very much gives the appearance of weakness, unprofessionalism, and lack of discipline. Not buying that, I think certain people who will understand what I mean on that. So again the question is who is feeding such stories and why? If it's actually coming from Russian authorities or press in anyway, I am going to assume it is disinformation, and there is a reason for it. A False picture they want to paint. I am using this as one example, but there have been many stories like this. All that seem very odd. Both Russia and the Ukraine are masters of disinformation. The Soviets were much better at disinformation and propaganda then the west. Both Governments are made up of people who were well trained for that purpose. Which is why I think one has to be be a fool to think either country will be honest about anything in this conflict. But if you can figure out which information is purposely being planted maybe one can surmise the motives.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
If a top tier unit of the US or China, or India, or etc were to disobey such direct orders, they could expect at best to spend the rest of their lives in prison. Under Putin I'd expect worse. It very much gives the appearance of weakness, unprofessionalism, and lack of discipline. Not buying that, I think certain people who will understand what I mean on that. So again the question is who is feeding such stories and why? If it's actually coming from Russian authorities or press in anyway, I am going to assume it is disinformation, and there is a reason for it. A False picture they want to paint. I am using this as one example, but there have been many stories like this. All that seem very odd. Both Russia and the Ukraine are masters of disinformation. The Soviets were much better at disinformation and propaganda then the west. Both Governments are made up of people who were well trained for that purpose. Which is why I think one has to be be a fool to think either country will be honest about anything in this conflict. But if you can figure out which information is purposely being planted maybe one can surmise the motives.
The U.S. and other western nations have been well versed at disinformation since at least the mid 60s. Especially with the help of mainstream media outlets. So that's almost 60 years.

VN Store

Back