War in Ukraine

There are no nazis marching to Moscow, donjo.

Not this time around. The armies of the Donbas republics, the Chechens and Wagnerites are slauhgtering them right now.

The nazis considered slavs subhuman. They wanted them gone. They no longer exist as a real political entity. Any Ukrainian waving a swastika = moron who should be a pariah based on their stupidity, let alone any act of violence or desire to harm or kill a fellow slav.

No longer? So is that an admission that at one time they were a real political entity? So how big of an entity are they now, according to you? How many "Nazis" were in Germany before 1933?

All that said..THERE ARE NO GERMAN TANKS HEADED TO RUSSIA.
Now this you are right about. At best, those tanks will only get as far as Lviv. Plus, its only going to be about 14 or so German tanks along with about 100 more various tanks and armored vehicles. Not exactly gamechangers.

Reactions: Pacer92
Really good recent interview with Scott Ritter where he praises Putin's restraint in not further escalating this conflict, but for how long will he remain restrained while the West continues to provoke and escalate. Hard to not appreciate what Russia has accomplished in light of their restrained nature in this conflict. He also talks about why the latest and greatest "gamechanging" tanks will do nothing of the sort.

Other than launching nukes, what precisely are you suggesting Putin could do to "further escalate this conflict"?

You won't answer because there is nothing.

Reactions: BeardedVol
And this is where we fundamentally disagree.

you're not wrong about the rest, but your Ukrain-a-philia is overlooking that the grass isn't greener in that country. They are every bit the dark hearted ex KGB run nation as Russia, the main difference is they are all in for the EC/WEF great reset, where as Putin has reservations. They are all too willing to be part of the 4th Gaian Reich that gives Schwab and Soros tingling up their legs. They all for supporting their love of trafficking etc as well. This war makes no sense on so many levels UNLESS it's sole purpose is to yet catch western nation and the United States in one more quagmire so that we can never recoup or be ready for a conflict with China. Why come we mostly see con scripts and cold war era equipment. Even Russia has much more modern armor, and much better trained troops. In any case the Ukraine government doesn't give a damn about it's people much more then Putin does for his. before this war they were every bit as preditory on their own people as the rest of Eastern European governments, and worse then most of them. They Ukrainian people deserve our compassion they are pawns, but they will only suffer more from escalation. Both countries share the same history. Unlike the end of ww2 there was no de-nazification like program. The most blackhearted of the Soviet intelligence services took over Russia, Ukraine, and arguably Germany as well. Only the countries that had REAL resistance and uprisings (Poland, Romania and etc), managed any sort of real change in government.
What doesnt make sense about this war?

Not this time around. The armies of the Donbas republics, the Chechens and Wagnerites are slauhgtering them right now.

No longer? So is that an admission that at one time they were a real political entity? So how big of an entity are they now, according to you? How many "Nazis" were in Germany before 1933?

Now this you are right about. At best, those tanks will only get as far as Lviv. Plus, its only going to be about 14 or so German tanks along with about 100 more various tanks and armored vehicles. Not exactly gamechangers.
digitorum diarrhoeae

Wake me when we see Russia sending T-14s and GRU through out Ukraine instead of conscripts and scrap heaps.
Lol. Wake me up when Russia can get the T14s operational. The russians had deployed their most modern T90s. They lost a bunch before they had to dig out the t64s. One had even been captured intact that the west had never gotten their hands on before

And who do you think was doing the fighting before the conscripts? The VDV and Spetsnaz arent exactly the Russian towel boys. And a bunch got dead in their early "feints".

The russians had to deploy their conscripts because they were losing too many regular and highly trained troops in early pushes. It wasnt sustainable, so they had to switch to conscripts to plug the gaps and give their guys rest. It's even been the talk about the offensive planned I. The spring gives them enough time to train, equip, and deploy the conscripts to hold the line, so that the regulars can be concentrated for whatever big attack is coming.

The U.S. and other western nations have been well versed at disinformation since at least the mid 60s. Especially with the help of mainstream media outlets. So that's almost 60 years.
Yeah, and there absolutely no disinformation going on inside the Soviet Union or Russia during that same time. And the current leader of Russia was definitely not a part of that disinformation structure from the Soviet Era. Definitely not. Just a cab driver.

Reactions: tvolsfan
The evidence has been posted in here for you jobbers multiple times. Not my fault you guys ignore it or give us 20,000 word essays on why they are no big deal.
Road and building names is hardly rounding up Jews.

I think you bought into the DARE gateway drug argument waaaaay too much.

And oh yeah, their numbers in power have plummeted, and the person "we put in charge" after the coup lost his job before his term was up.

Reactions: tvolsfan
There are no nazis marching to Moscow, donjo.
You're living in lala land.
The nazis considered slavs subhuman. They wanted them gone. They no longer exist as a real political entity. Any Ukrainian waving a swastika = moron who should be a pariah based on their stupidity, let alone any act of violence or desire to harm or kill a fellow slav.

All that said..THERE ARE NO GERMAN TANKS HEADED TO RUSSIA.
But they have posted that same picture of those 6 nazis like 6 times. So surely that means there are 36 nazis there, cause 6 x 6.

Their argument is that the small number of Nazis are a problem, debatable, but certainly not worth invading over. Anyone who knows anything says there are fewer Nazis there than there were under their boy Yanokych. And they just refuse to accept it.

And one would also question if the Russia were trying to get rid of the Nazis why they would do prisoner swaps and give up the nazi leadership they captured in that factory early on?

Reactions: AM64 and BeardedVol

Yes no longer. In 2012 there were 37 in the Rada. Now there is only 1. So it seems like we are going in the right direction without the Russians.

In fact removing the Russian stooge cleared out most of the Nazis.

But they have posted that same picture of those 6 nazis like 6 times. So surely that means there are 36 nazis there, cause 6 x 6.

Their argument is that the small number of Nazis are a problem, debatable, but certainly not worth invading over. Anyone who knows anything says there are fewer Nazis there than there were under their boy Yanokych. And they just refuse to accept it.

And one would also question if the Russia were trying to get rid of the Nazis why they would do prisoner swaps and give up the nazi leadership they captured in that factory early on?
Your own U.S. government, elected officials here in the U.S. and the mainstream media you love so much even said it was a problem. You refuse to acknowledge it now because of your support for this proxy war.

Your own U.S. government, elected officials here in the U.S. and the mainstream media you love so much even said it was a problem. You refuse to acknowledge it now because of your support for this proxy war.
A problem worth invading over and killing hundreds of thousands of not-Nazis?

Yeah if "my" MSM says that it's clearly another thing they are wrong about.

It's a very extremist Nazi-esque stance you take to the Nazis. They are just your deplorables that it is worth oppressing others to get rid of.

And again the problem was getting better after the Russian was kicked out of office and before the Russians invaded. But you cant deal with those facts.

A problem worth invading over and killing hundreds of thousands of not-Nazis?

Yeah if "my" MSM says that it's clearly another thing they are wrong about.

It's a very extremist Nazi-esque stance you take to the Nazis. They are just your deplorables that it is worth oppressing others to get rid of.

And again the problem was getting better after the Russian was kicked out of office and before the Russians invaded. But you cant deal with those facts.
You and others keep downplaying or even outright denied that extremist groups and even mass corruption exist in Ukraine. You were wrong. Instead of admitting you are wrong you justify the reason for their existence and their corruption. Or you deflect away from the two topics.

And no the problem hasn't gotten better since Yanukovych. If that was the case then the corruption would have stopped and the neo Nazi and ultranationalist ideology would have slowed down. It didn't slow down as evidenced by the fact of political parties and media outlets being banned, people wanting to put bans on the Russian language. It's rather strange you didn't show this outrage over civilians being killed in the Donbas. You know why you didn't show that outrage? Because the media didn't tell you to be outraged. That's why. Your precious Ukraine isn't innocent in this whole affair either.

You and others keep downplaying or even outright denied that extremist groups and even mass corruption exist in Ukraine. You were wrong. Instead of admitting you are wrong you justify the reason for their existence and their corruption. Or you deflect away from the two topics.

And no the problem hasn't gotten better since Yanukovych. If that was the case then the corruption would have stopped and the neo Nazi and ultranationalist ideology would have slowed down. It didn't slow down as evidenced by the fact of political parties and media outlets being banned, people wanting to put bans on the Russian language. It's rather strange you didn't show this outrage over civilians being killed in the Donbas. You know why you didn't show that outrage? Because the media didn't tell you to be outraged. That's why. Your precious Ukraine isn't innocent in this whole affair either.
To be fair, Russian media hadn’t decided it happened yet.

I have spoken to people I trust who know a great deal more then I on the matter, and have experience invading countries. Both with planning and being first in From the start their points were it was weird to see the ancient hardware and not elite tier units being thrown in, and that it was clear to them Russia was not comitting it's best or even sub best units. They also questioned the targets, and the reasons why the power grid and other customary targets were not being targeted. Some of that might have been just been the difference between their goals and ours when going in. But they're people I trust, and they have experience I trust. Some of them know far more about the Soviet states and players then most people the news bills as "experts". Now that's just my word on that, and my take, you don't have to take it, but it's more then enough for me to be suspicious about what we're being told vs what is happening. It's not so much my conviction as it is my trust and experience with those individuals.

I think we are all being duped and we're in the middle of a complicated matter with no solution because of the lack of real leadership in the world. This whole thing started because adversaries suspecting incompetence.

We will find out on the other side as long as this doesn't escalate. Unfortunately China is watching so NATO resolve has to be clear now though this thing is probably ripe with corruption.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

They've said it's a problem here too. Is that a justification for a Russian invasion?

They've said it's a problem here too. Is that a justification for a Russian invasion?
It is nowhere even close to the problem here as it as in Ukraine.

And you guys need to stop deflecting to the "Russian invasion". Unless you're going to also acknowledge the killing of innocent civilians that took place in the Donbass by the Ukrainian military as well.

It is nowhere even close to the problem here as it as in Ukraine.

And you guys need to stop deflecting to the "Russian invasion". Unless you're going to also acknowledge the killing of innocent civilians that took place in the Donbass by the Ukrainian military as well.
this thread is about the russian invasion of ukraine, dopey. you're the deflector

VN Store

Back