War in Ukraine

1674568916597-png.532662
Looks like someone broke out the "Fisher Price My First Photoshop" playset from Christmas.

No you're wrong. It only takes "just a few weeks".

Is that in Russian time scale? Because they said Kyiv will fall in days, and that was only like 300 and something days ago now? It’s hard to keep up with Russian sayings, for instance:
Russian retreats = strategic regroupings
It’s not a war/invasion, it’s a “special military operation”
Or one of my personal favorites: “winter is coming”

According to one of the resident Ukrainiac jobbers they can just repair these things in Poland and Germany.
If you retards understand supply chain logistics you’d know that it is quite common for equipment needing repair to be moved well away from the front lines.

If you retards understand supply chain logistics you’d know that it is quite common for equipment needing repair to be moved well away from the front lines.
LMAO. All the way to another country? So ship them from Eastern Ukraine all the way to Poland or Germany for repairs and ship it back to Eastern Ukraine when it is fully repaired? That makes no sense at all. You should know this. It will be a complete disaster.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Not only does these crew members and maintenance personnel have training, but most will have to go to school to understand English.
I trained lots of foreigners, but they had to learn English first.

Is that in Russian time scale? Because they said Kyiv will fall in days, and that was only like 300 and something days ago now? It’s hard to keep up with Russian sayings, for instance:
Russian retreats = strategic regroupings
It’s not a war/invasion, it’s a “special military operation”
Or one of my personal favorites: “winter is coming”
Had the Russians gone in with the same "shock and awe" strategy in Ukraine that the US did in 2003, it would have been over very quicky. Hell, the Ukrainians were at the negotiating table and on the verge of signing had it not been for Boris Johnson.

Stop the cap.

yes, all those blue eyed blonde devils out there killing slavs to make room for settlers.
The evidence has been posted in here for you jobbers multiple times. Not my fault you guys ignore it or give us 20,000 word essays on why they are no big deal.

Had the Russians gone in with the same "shock and awe" strategy in Ukraine that the US did in 2003, it would have been over very quicky. Hell, the Ukrainians were at the negotiating table and on the verge of signing had it not been for Boris Johnson.

Stop the cap.
You were right by the way. I think some of these clowns have been watching too much GI Joe.

VN Store

Back