War in Ukraine

you sound like a child, donjo
And I'll tell you what. I'll go 2 weeks without any name calling or mocking you guys over your stupid posts like "just a few weeks" to train on new equipment that the Ukrainian military has no experience whatsoever in using.

Bet you guys can't do the same.

So do you ape. So go find a mirror to look into.
i said they mocked you first. clearly it affected you deeply because you've been insulting posters who had nothing to do with it ever since. on top of that you've continually tried to maintain that you have some high ground, and like a child, keep invoking "he started it"

Reactions: BeardedVol
And I'll tell you what. I'll go 2 weeks without any name calling or mocking you guys over your stupid posts like "just a few weeks" to train on new equipment that the Ukrainian military has no experience whatsoever in using.

Bet you guys can't do the same.
I can only control my own actions just as you can only control yours. If you want to call a truce between you and I, I'll be happy to oblige. But dont go blaming me when someone makes fun of you.

Deal?

Reactions: LouderVol
i said they mocked you first. clearly it affected you deeply because you've been insulting posters who had nothing to do with it ever since. on top of that you've continually tried to maintain that you have some high ground, and like a child, keep invoking "he started it"
So it's okay for people to mock others they don't agree with?

And you're the one who claimed in a previous post this morning that I acted that way first. Which is far from the truth and you know.

You and others in here simply cannot stand your own behavior given back to you. So you willing to go 2 weeks without resorting I any insults, name calling or behavior mocking anyone?

Reactions: Pacer92
Not taking Putin’s side at all (Ukraine was invaded after all), but the longer this goes on; the worse for the US. China is just sitting back smiling as her two main geopolitical adversaries expend all of their munitions, equipment, and (In Russia‘s case) manpower against each other. This is strategically stupid. We need to do all we can to force both sides to the peace table

Reactions: BreatheUT
Not taking Putin’s side at all (Ukraine was invaded after all), but the longer this goes on; the worse for the US. China is just sitting back smiling as her two main geopolitical adversaries expend all of their munitions, equipment, and (In Russia‘s case) manpower against each other. This is strategically stupid. We need to do all we can to force both sides to the peace table

China is busy dealing with a failed covid policy, and an imploding housing and banking sector.

At this point they are just happy that they can get cheaper gas and oil from Russia, and can offload faulty semiconductors and other junk to them without reprisal.

Ukraine has already laid out the preconditions for negotiations with Russia, and Russia has since come out and said negotiations with Ukraine are now impossible.
Russia says negotiations with Ukraine are now 'impossible'

I don't know how we force Putin to the peace table but I agree that we shouldn't be freely supplying weapons and material to Ukraine. If they want to purchase our stuff, great let's sell them what they can afford or let the rest of Europe by it and give it to them.

As far as China goes, my guess is the Russian nuclear arsenal is the only thing keeping them out of Siberia at the moment. China is probably licking their chops thinking how easy of a prize that would be right now.

So it's okay for people to mock others they don't agree with?

And you're the one who claimed in a previous post this morning that I acted that way first. Which is far from the truth and you know.

You and others in here simply cannot stand your own behavior given back to you. So you willing to go 2 weeks without resorting I any insults, name calling or behavior mocking anyone?
I didn't say you fired the first salvo.
Doesn't bother me if you want to insult me either.
but don't do this morally outraged act every time you're insulted

The title of the thread is "War in Ukraine". Not "Russian Invasion of Ukraine". So how about you guys quit deflecting when facts are brought up about Ukraine and other factors such as involvement from the West that lead to this conflict.
You mean like your deflection away from Russia when their involvement in the War in Ukraine is brought up?

Everything leads to everything. More of your ridiculous absolutist stance. If the russians never took the area of Ukraine this never would have happened. If the russians had never adopted communism this never would have happened. If the Ukrainians had kept the nukes this never would have happened. If America had invaded the Soviet Union in 1945 this never would have happened. If the Americans hadnt armed the Russians in WW2 this never would have happened.

We can go back and forth all day. If the Americans hadnt staged a coup. Well if the russians hadnt staged a coup. If the Americans werent involved in Ukrainian politics, well if the Russians werent involved in Ukrainian politics.

What matters is the war. Who invaded who.

Reactions: AM64 and BeardedVol
I didn't say you fired the first salvo.
Doesn't bother me if you want to insult me either.
but don't do this morally outraged act every time you're insulted
Lol. I'm not the one putting on that morally outraged act either. There's a few in here who are very good at that even after they've insulted people.

I'm more than capable of acting professionally and having civil discussions. I'm just saying there are people here who cannot. I'll give it two weeks to prove my point even more.

I cannot recall a conflict like this where we made zero diplomatic effort.

I don't know how we force Putin to the peace table but I agree that we shouldn't be freely supplying weapons and material to Ukraine. If they want to purchase our stuff, great let's sell them what they can afford or let the rest of Europe by it and give it to them.

As far as China goes, my guess is the Russian nuclear arsenal is the only thing keeping them out of Siberia at the moment. China is probably licking their chops thinking how easy of a prize that would be right now.
China isn't going to try and invade Siberia lol. They aren't even interested in taking over Mongolia.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I can only control my own actions just as you can only control yours. If you want to call a truce between you and I, I'll be happy to oblige. But dont go blaming me when someone makes fun of you.

Deal?
Lol. A truce? No I'll continue to disagree with people. All I said was I'll stop making fun/ mocking/ insulting you guys for 2 weeks. Is that something you are capable of as well?

China is busy dealing with a failed covid policy, and an imploding housing and banking sector.

At this point they are just happy that they can get cheaper gas and oil from Russia, and can offload faulty semiconductors and other junk to them without reprisal.

Ukraine has already laid out the preconditions for negotiations with Russia, and Russia has since come out and said negotiations with Ukraine are now impossible.
Russia says negotiations with Ukraine are now 'impossible'

Russia: We'd be open to negotiations.

Ukraine: Sure, leave our country immediately first.

Russia: "ThiS Iz UNreAsoNabL3 - WhY WOnT yOU n3GoTIaTe?!"

VN Store

Back