War in Ukraine

Not taking Putin’s side at all (Ukraine was invaded after all), but the longer this goes on; the worse for the US. China is just sitting back smiling as her two main geopolitical adversaries expend all of their munitions, equipment, and (In Russia‘s case) manpower against each other. This is strategically stupid. We need to do all we can to force both sides to the peace table
Even the lying azz BBC can't bring themselves to come up with 20,000 KIAs. Compare that number for Russia to the number of KIAs Ursula van der Leyen leaked of 100k Ukrainians. That is anywhere from a 5:1 to 8:1 kill ratio advantage.

I cannot recall a conflict like this where we made zero diplomatic effort.
You don't remember April Glasper fumbling and bumbling with Saddam in 1990 and unknowingly gave him the go ahead to go into Kuwait? That was likely the last time we tried diplomacy. We used none going into Afghanistan. We gaslighted the world in Iraq, went around the UN security council in Serbia and just went maverick in Libya and Syria.

It's likely the last real diplomat we had was James Baker.

Reactions: Pacer92
Lol. A truce? No I'll continue to disagree with people. All I said was I'll stop making fun/ mocking/ insulting you guys for 2 weeks. Is that something you are capable of as well?
i meant I don't insult you and you don't insult me. but I gotta be nice to everybody? that'll be tough!

Not taking Putin’s side at all (Ukraine was invaded after all), but the longer this goes on; the worse for the US. China is just sitting back smiling as her two main geopolitical adversaries expend all of their munitions, equipment, and (In Russia‘s case) manpower against each other. This is strategically stupid. We need to do all we can to force both sides to the peace table

Agreed...we are becoming easy pickin's. We got morons training our military on CRT and trans, and now enlistment is down. We are depleting our weapons stockpiles. Our society is at each others throat. Our government is spying on it's own citizens. Our southern border is wide open and we are spending billions on illegal immigration.

Meanwhile China unleashes a deadly virus that has killed millions, and bureaucrats in the US help hide it. They are laughing there butts off. Self-suicide in the West listening to loser countries in Europe who know how to lose and want us to join them in the annals of history.

Agreed...we are becoming easy pickin's. We got morons training our military on CRT and trans, and now enlistment is down. We are depleting our weapons stockpiles. Our society is at each others throat. Our government is spying on it's own citizens. Our southern border is wide open and we are spending billions on illegal immigration.

Meanwhile China unleashes a deadly virus that has killed millions, and bureaucrats in the US help hide it. They are laughing there butts off. Self-suicide in the West listening to loser countries in Europe who know how to lose and want us to join them in the annals of history.

We haven't compromised any of our stockpiles with what we have sent Ukraine.

Between the Army and the Marines, we have ~400 HIMAR systems, and 999 M777 howitzers, neither of which are any use in preventing immigrants from crossing our southern border.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
You don't remember April Glasper fumbling and bumbling with Saddam in 1990 and unknowingly gave him the go ahead to go into Kuwait? That was likely the last time we tried diplomacy. We used none going into Afghanistan. We gaslighted the world in Iraq, went around the UN security council in Serbia and just went maverick in Libya and Syria.

It's likely the last real diplomat we had was James Baker.

We used diplomacy with Afghanistan. We told the Taliban to hand over OBL and his lieutenants or be destroyed, they chose destruction.

Reactions: AM64 and volfanhill
Even the lying azz BBC can't bring themselves to come up with 20,000 KIAs. Compare that number for Russia to the number of KIAs Ursula van der Leyen leaked of 100k Ukrainians. That is anywhere from a 5:1 to 8:1 kill ratio advantage.

If you are going to quote her 100k, at least quote it properly. 100k dead officers is what she said.

It's such a wrong statement that even you guys change the quote because it's so obviously wrong even your own shills wouldnt buy it.

Fewer than 20k dead meets the casualty ratio I would expect. Since WW2 the US has ranged between 7 to 4 wounded per every death.

Take even the lowest number and you are pretty close to 100k.

Trump likely has next to zero chance of being re-elected, but I would vote for him or any candidate on this one issue alone.

Who would have ever thought it would be Republican candidates taking this stance?

Only one democrat who ran so far has taken this stance and that was Geoff Young in Kentucky. However he's more in the Larouche camp and they've all been pretty solid about their stance on this war ending.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Trump likely has next to zero chance of being re-elected, but I would vote for him or any candidate on this one issue alone.

Even if he is re-elected, he would then have to get the right people in place that will follow orders and not sabotage him. Be wanted to pull us out of Syria and they c*ckblocked that move.

Not sure where would be able to get the pool of people he needs to get the job done though.

Even if he is re-elected, he would then have to get the right people in place that will follow orders and not sabotage him. Be wanted to pull us out of Syria and they c*ckblocked that move.

Not sure where would be able to get the pool of people he needs to get the job done though.

True. The Uniparty loyalists would have to be ruthlessly rooted out as they are deeply entrenched in the system. Any President who tries will be crucified in the media and compared to the worst tyrants in history. Hell, they did that with Trump and he came nowhere close to trying to do this. Something has to change, but how?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

They said bad words about him and he gave up. He could have pulled all out but didn't. Same goes for all the other places we're spreading freedom

The BBC didn't say 60 percent more max, that image alone indicates it's a conservative estimate. That account literally just lied about the image it quoted, and you were silly enough to cite it.

Here's the actual BBC article in Russian indicating 24,000 is the most conservative estimate and total casualties probably exceed 110,000.

Без тренировки - на фронт: что известно о потерях России в Украине за 11 месяцев войны - BBC News Русская служба

You're going to have to do better than that.

Last edited:
The BBC didn't say 60 percent more max, that image alone indicates it's a conservative estimate. That account literally just lied about the image it quoted, and you were silly enough to cite it.

Here's the actual BBC article in Russian indicating 24,000 is the most conservative estimate and total casualties probably exceed 110,000.

Без тренировки - на фронт: что известно о потерях России в Украине за 11 месяцев войны - BBC News Русская служба

You're going to have to do better than that.
He goes straight for the obvious lies again because it favors Russia. Comparing total casaulties to dead. Ignoring the comment he quoted has already been corrected. But he just uses the old comment because he doesnt care about the truth.

Reactions: tvolsfan
They said bad words about him and he gave up. He could have pulled all out but didn't. Same goes for all the other places we're spreading freedom

No, actually they led to him, falsified reports and refused orders. Biden should have fired and had all involved courts martialed when it came out.

VN Store

Back