War in Ukraine

Lol. You didn't take apart anyone so thoroughly. I can find exactly what you're saying by watching current and old clips of CNN and parroting our politicians such as Lindsay Graham, Christopher Murphy, and Richard Blumenthal and even AOC. The difference between me and you is I actually did research past the official Uniparty narrative. You are repeating only what you've been taught and heard thru what you think is the "official" narrative.

And I've provided plenty of evidence in the past in this thread to refute what you've said. You just refuse to believe any of it. People simply can't handle criticism of the U.S. or western powers when it comes to this conflict.

And yes you have engaged in that behavior as I specifically remember you joking right along about the "stooge" narrative and nicknames. And then you all act bewildered and surprised when people give that behavior right back.

And I've noticed you and others will not bother up listen to actual experts on this topic like Robert Parry, Stephen F Cohen or John Mearsheimer. Why is that?
stooge as in moe, Larry, curly, or stooge as in buying into Russian owned media bs? I will definitely say I have engaged in the latter, but not the former. It's a way of identifying you. I could say "you people", or Putinites, russophiles, or any number of other labels, lately I have been going sarcastic with "totally neutral". It's not a personal attack. Meanwhile I just ignore you guys calling me a moron and other personal attacks instead of being bothered by them.

You can try and quote experts but they do they same thing, they parrot the Russian media. You cant dismiss the "western" experts because the western media says similar things, and then turn around and try to rely on "eastern" experts because the Russian media says the same thing. It's just another double standard.

And personally, I try not to rely on appeals to authority on an anonymous message board. Its counter productive to remain anonymous but justify yourself off a known/claimed expert. Either you want to be known or not. It's one thing to offer commentary on an "expert" just like we do for an article from any source, but trying to say I, LouderVol on VN, need to debate with X expert terrible argument. X isnt here to offer their counters, or provide context, and would likely disagree with the way their expertise is claimed.

You guys make these non stop, constant claims of Russian propaganda, Russian state media, etc. So yes perhaps you should go back to that Galloway video from his own independent show and let us know what exactly it was that he said that is "Russian propaganda".

By the Galloway doesn't have that show on RT anymore. And perhaps you should look at the Wikipedia page for that show and let us know who produced it.

So was Larry King a Russian propagandist when he had his own show on RT?

Lol, and why is George no longer working for RT?

Hint: it's not by his choice.
1675090178786.png
Sputnik (TV programme) - Wikipedia

image-13.png

Reactions: Septic
You guys make these non stop, constant claims of Russian propaganda, Russian state media, etc. So yes perhaps you should go back to that Galloway video from his own independent show and let us know what exactly it was that he said that is "Russian propaganda".

By the Galloway doesn't have that show on RT anymore. And perhaps you should look at the Wikipedia page for that show and let us know who produced it.

So was Larry King a Russian propagandist when he had his own show on RT?
you bring up the western propaganda angle all the dang time too. You probably dont go a page without it. Still not winning any points with that argument to try and avoid your double standard.

If he hadnt been arrested I would imagine anyone producing media IN Russia is spouting some form of state approved messaging.

And I will say again. I dont watch videos. I can only post on VN during near constant online meetings where I need to listen to what is going on. So unless it's just pictures there is very little chance on me watching anything.

stooge as in moe, Larry, curly, or stooge as in buying into Russian owned media bs? I will definitely say I have engaged in the latter, but not the former. It's a way of identifying you. I could say "you people", or Putinites, russophiles, or any number of other labels, lately I have been going sarcastic with "totally neutral". It's not a personal attack. Meanwhile I just ignore you guys calling me a moron and other personal attacks instead of being bothered by them.

You can try and quote experts but they do they same thing, they parrot the Russian media. You cant dismiss the "western" experts because the western media says similar things, and then turn around and try to rely on "eastern" experts because the Russian media says the same thing. It's just another double standard.

And personally, I try not to rely on appeals to authority on an anonymous message board. Its counter productive to remain anonymous but justify yourself off a known/claimed expert. Either you want to be known or not. It's one thing to offer commentary on an "expert" just like we do for an article from any source, but trying to say I, LouderVol on VN, need to debate with X expert terrible argument. X isnt here to offer their counters, or provide context, and would likely disagree with the way their expertise is claimed.
How was Cohen and Parry parroting Russian media? And how is Mearsheimer doing it today? What were/are there stances on other issues? You guys talk about experts and relying on their expertise when it comes to other topics. I heard Cohen years ago on Democracy Now. Are they Russian state media? Is Vice News Russian state media?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
you bring up the western propaganda angle all the dang time too. You probably dont go a page without it. Still not winning any points with that argument to try and avoid your double standard.

If he hadnt been arrested I would imagine anyone producing media IN Russia is spouting some form of state approved messaging.

And I will say again. I dont watch videos. I can only post on VN during near constant online meetings where I need to listen to what is going on. So unless it's just pictures there is very little chance on me watching anything.
You can watch it when you are not at work then.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Oh it absolutely does prove something. Out of all the politicians that McCain and Biden could have met with one of them just happened to be the leader of the neo Nazi Svoboda Party. Would be interesting to know what exactly they discussed. I believe Nuland even mentioned his name in the famous phone call.

And yes I'm aware who Putin has met with. I think he met with Obama on 5 different occasions. I could be wrong about the number. He met with Bush several times as well. However in his one meeting with Trump I specifically remember the media here being outraged.
So again. A double standard. McCain meeting one bad guy. Proves a conspiracy that is completely unsupported otherwise. McCain meeting another bad guy, no big deal.

And fwiw I think all politicians are bad guys before you go get upset that I didnt say Putin wasnt the second coming of orthodox jesus.

Reactions: AM64
Still didn't answer my question about who produced the show.

You going to keep moving the goal posts until you think you have a winner?

Galloway is a pootin nut hugger, stop digging.

Would you allow anyone to unquestioningly cite Rachel Maddow or Don Lemon on why the virtues of the Democratic party are superior to the Republican party and not call into question their motives, narrative or slant? I can't wait to see you arguing that people shouldn't attack CNN, MSNBC or Huffpo because they simply employee messengers of an non-partisan and objectively true message.

How was Cohen and Parry parroting Russian media? And how is Mearsheimer doing it today? What were/are there stances on other issues? You guys talk about experts and relying on their expertise when it comes to other topics. I heard Cohen years ago on Democracy Now. Are they Russian state media? Is Vice News Russian state media?
Provide the transcripts and I will read through them and tell you.

Or are you afraid of another 2000 word essay?

You going to keep moving the goal posts until you think you have a winner?

Galloway is a pootin nut hugger, stop digging.

Would you allow anyone to unquestioningly cite Rachel Maddow or Don Lemon on why the virtues of the Democratic party are superior to the Republican party and not call into question their motives, narrative or slant? I can't wait to see you arguing that people shouldn't attack CNN, MSNBC or Huffpo because they simply employee messengers of an non-partisan and objectively true message.
Stop. Just stop. He has openly stated several times that if he were voting in Russia, he wouldn't support Putin, but would vote for the communist party leader.

Stop. Just stop. He has openly stated several times that if he were voting in Russia, he wouldn't support Putin, but would vote for the communist party leader.
I mean I have heard of pleading guilty to robbery to avoid murder charges. But I havent seen too many people plead guilty to murder to avoid robbery charges.

LOL.

Well, how can we possibly question his hostility towards the west? Clearly he is an objective bystander.

Let me ask, are you a pootin nut hugger too or would you just vote for the communist party leader?

Reactions: tvolsfan
LOL.

Well, how can we possibly question his hostility towards the west? Clearly he is an objective bystander.

Let me ask, are you a pootin nut hugger too or would you just vote for the communist party leader?
I voted for Trump in 2020 because I knew the bullsh^t was coming and I didn't want Joe in office. Had things been different, I likely would not have voted at all, much less for Trump. But, if I am put in the same situation again where it is a choice between Biden/Hillary or Putin, I would likely entertain the idea of Putin just as a protest vote. And depending on what the communist guy is talking about, I might entertain that idea, also over Biden. Hell, I might (might) entertain voting for Cynthia McKinney or Dennis Kucinich over Biden.

I voted for Trump in 2020 because I knew the bullsh^t was coming and I didn't want Joe in office. Had things been different, I likely would not have voted at all, much less for Trump. But, if I am put in the same situation again where it is a choice between Biden/Hillary or Putin, I would likely entertain the idea of Putin just as a protest vote. And depending on what the communist guy is talking about, I might entertain that idea, also over Biden. Hell, I might (might) entertain voting for Cynthia McKinney or Dennis Kucinich over Biden.

And at what point would you entertain the idea that an election won't make a difference anymore because the system is broken? Your vote....in reality at this point most likely means diddly. Criminals have taken our elections...sorta narrows the options for redress.

VN Store

Back