War in Ukraine

Europe should be able to handle Russia on their own plus Russia hasn't attacked a NATO nation.
Which is why we haven’t gone to war with Russia. They absolutely still need to be stopped.

I would strongly argue that the western response to the invasion of Ukraine has greatly decreased the odds of a future attack on the Baltics or the Suwalki gap, which would mean war with Russia.

I want an answer to this.
A better question is why was Russia even at the table? They clearly werent an objective third party. And considering they willing to trade at least a quarter of a million lives for less than fifteen thousand its impossible to say with a straight face: "they just wanted the best for the locals".

Seems awfully strange that they cry fowl over the "coup" when it alledgely had nothing to do with them.

Which is why we haven’t gone to war with Russia. They absolutely still need to be stopped.

I would strongly argue that the western response to the invasion of Ukraine has greatly decreased the odds of a future attack on the Baltics or the Suwalki gap, which would mean war with Russia.

Europe should have been in the lead and footed the bill to stop Russia. I'm tired of our tax dollars going to fund their outrageous public welfare.

The Russians didn't go in with the intentions of grabbing land when the coup was orchestrated in 2014. The hopes were that Minsk ceasefire agreements would be implemented and that the people of Donbas would be able to live in peace. But after 8 years and 14-15k killed (along with NATO building a proxy army in Kyiv), the only way to get the people saved was to go in and gain control.

Did you conveniently forget that Russia invaded Ukraine via Crimea prior to invading the Donetskyy Baseyn in 2014?

The Russians didn't go in with the intentions of grabbing land when the coup was orchestrated in 2014. The hopes were that Minsk ceasefire agreements would be implemented and that the people of Donbas would be able to live in peace. But after 8 years and 14-15k killed (along with NATO building a proxy army in Kyiv), the only way to get the people saved was to go in and gain control.
https://www.oecd.org/ukraine-hub/po...-s-war-of-aggression-against-ukraine-37186bde

You are reciting Russian disinformation. Why?

Same reason you cite Democrat/Liberal disinformation. He's in a cult like you.
... and I suppose you're still in The Cult of Personality known as the Republican Party? ... who will lose another Presidential General Election in 2024, because you can't get rid of Trump.

Bringing freedom and democracy to a city near you...

Deal with it, comrade.

71MDIBg6-YL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Why are some of you still arguing over who was the initial aggressor? It doesnt matter. Using the US's own broad use of self defense doctrine, Russia was well within it's right to initiate a special military operation against Ukraine.

Why are some of you still arguing over who was the initial aggressor? It doesnt matter. Using the US's own broad use of self defense doctrine, Russia was well within it's right to initiate a special military operation against Ukraine.

How exactly was Ukraine a threat to Russia in 2014?

Reactions: AM64

Pretty sure if Putin had a do over he wouldn't invade Ukraine again. Before this is over, you can at least double the amount of casualties on each side. Each (Putin and Z) man may be literally fighting for their own lives. Wars don't end very easily that way.

I was shocked to see this. SHOCKED.

View attachment 533830

How many other Russian sycophants are you going to trot out and hope we don't notice they aren't Kremlin mouth pieces?
You and your crew have shared sources from Ukrinform, Kiev Independent and Democrat Party mouthpieces like CNN and Daily Kos. So sharing tweets from Garland Nixon is more than fair. Plus there's no telling who is running those garbage Ukrainian Twitter sites some of you all like sharing.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Pretty sure if Putin had a do over he wouldn't invade Ukraine again. Before this is over, you can at least double the amount of casualties on each side. Each (Putin and Z) man may be literally fighting for their own lives. Wars don't end very easily that way.

Putin knew this confrontation with the Western Death Cult was inevitable.

It is their problem, but they're our allies and when China issues inevitably kick off - it's a really good thing to have a little solidarity in the proverbial bank.
Yeah, that's all you're going to get after seeing how these guys have been behaving... "a little". Europe won't have enough gas left in the tank to go back to back against Russia and China.

Russia isn’t coming for us. China might be.
I’m all for being prepared to defend ourselves.
I’m not ok with being the world’s police force anymore.
The biggest danger China poses to us is that they have elected apparatchiks/Manchurian Candidates over here that are trying to build their system over here. They wouldn't need to attack us if we have traitors pulling levers in DC.

How are sanctions affecting Russia's energy exports? - BBC News

1675125849473.jpeg

1675126241907.png

EU nations have ended imports of Russian oil brought in by sea, and a ban on refined oil products will come in from 5 February.

The United States said last March it would stop importing Russian oil, and the UK said it was banning Russian crude oil and refined products with effect from 5 December.

"Russian oil is being traded at around $50 (£40) per barrel. That has been driven by the embargo because Russia now has to try to sell elsewhere."

Moscow is losing out on about $175m (£140m) a day from fossil fuel exports due to these measures, according to a study by the Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air (CREA).

I can’t tell am I using this meme right?3AEE3437-990A-4EF9-9C35-B32F5D97EFCB.jpeg

VN Store

Back